UN: More than 9 million Syrians in dire need as winter approaches

Instead of always trying to place the blame on others, Mr. Tinmore, wouldn't it be more apropos for you to organize a relief effort to help your fellow Arabs in Syria and in refugee camps in surrounding countries who are in dire need. Think how you will be safe and warm in your own residence while these people will be freezing and hungry this winter.

We invaded Iraq on a pack of lies.

We invaded Libya on a pack of lies.

What makes you think Syria is different?

Let me give you a hint.

It rhythms with 'oil' :eusa_whistle:

Yes, it would be expected for you to call a 9-11 truther conspiracy theorist blame America first by the name of Sibel Edmonds, a "patriotic American". I suppose by those same standards, then a Palestinian Hamas terrorist supporter like yourself would also be considered a "patriotic American" as well. ha ha ha.

How come the Arabs aren't helping the Syrian people by uniting against Assad?

No, instead they sit there fingering their noses, asking America, the same country they bash 24 / 7, to solve the situation in Syria for them. What a bunch of good for nothing phonies.

Last edited:
God bless Israel for their humanitarian effort in saving the lives of innocent Syrian children in Israel.

Despite Being Enemies, Israel Helps Wounded Syrians

Once again Israel comes to the aid of its neighbors, where are the arab shit hole countries?

Taking in huge numbers of refugees. Many of them are overburdened right now.

so good of them----whoever they are The emirati import HUGE numbers
f impoverished Indian hindus and Philipino christians to act as slaves for them---
they might as well feed syrians at the same rates. In fact almost 20% of the
saudi population is ----hindu and christian slaves-----THEY might as well feed syrians
too. I am so glad that the USA is off the hook

I'm so glad so many relief groups, charities and individuals are trying to so hard to help them. I was listening to NPR about the how trauma many of those children have gone through, and how deeply it has scarred them. It's a horrible situation that has overburdened many countries with limited resources.

Sibel (what an ironic name for someone like her) is doing what a whole host of internet propagandists are doing nowadays, they make money spewing anti Americanism.

It seems you're looking to invent conspiracy theories where none exist. ...

Sorry about the shitty source, but the US's covert operations in Syria have been among the worst kept secrets ever.

Washington (CNN) -- President Barack Obama has signed a covert directive authorizing U.S. support for Syrian rebels battling President Bashar al-Assad's forces, U.S. officials told CNN on Wednesday.

The secret order, referred to as an intelligence "finding," allows for clandestine support by the CIA and other agencies.

It was unclear when the president signed the authorization for Syria, but the sources said it was within the past several months. ...[emphasis Capstone's]

To give some perspective on the intentionally(?) vague phrase, "the last several months", that article was posted on August 2, 2012.

And while, according to the article, the Obama Administration limited the scope of the directive to nonlethal assistance ("for now")...

[. . .]U.S. officials have told CNN that Washington is cooperating with countries that are arming the rebels, including Saudi Arabia and Qatar, to help find groups worthy of aid. ...

Here's a similar article from Reuters that was actually dated a day earlier than CNN's.

More recently, as in mid-to-late August of this year, at least two international reports (one Israeli, one French) had a couple of groups of "rebels" crossing the border from Jordan into Syria two days apart from each other.

Story here:

Two reports in recent days have suggested that establishment-backed Syrian “rebel” forces trained and led by American, Israeli, and Jordanian commanders entered Syria and began pushing toward the capital city of Damascus this month. According to sources cited in the international reports, the foreign-led opposition fighters began the latest offensive in mid-August, prior to the reported chemical-weapon attack in the Ghouta region of Syria widely said to have claimed hundreds of civilian lives so far.

Sources seeking to blame the Bashar al-Assad regime for the August 21 massacre have seized on the reports to claim that the dictator, despite repeated vows not to use weapons of mass destruction absent a foreign invasion, resorted to such desperate measures to beat back the latest offensive. Those suggesting the attack was a so-called “false-flag operation” perpetrated by opposition fighters to blame on the regime, meanwhile, have pointed to the news as yet another indicator that the rebels were indeed responsible for deploying the chemical weapons. ...

Given Congress's reluctance and ultimate failure to address President Obama's call for congressional approval in the wake of those horrific chemical attacks, it's pretty safe to assume that the evidence connecting them to Assad's forces is every bit as weak as the international community (and a majority of Americans) seemed to believe; which places that whole false flag theory on some pretty solid ground.

As for the bullshit involving the Kurds along the borders of Syria, Turkey, and Iraq, the endgame couldn't be any more obvious: it's all about establishing a Syrian version of the Iraqi KRG (primarily to foil this).

[. . .]At Asia Times Online and also elsewhere I have been arguing that this prospective Pipelinestan node is one of the fundamental reasons for the proxy war in Syria. Against the interests of Washington, for whom integrating Iran is anathema, the pipeline bypasses two crucial foreign actors in Syria - prime "rebel" weaponizer Qatar (as a gas producer) and logistical "rebel" supporter Turkey (as the self-described privileged energy crossroads between East and West). ...

As you can see, the systematic destabilization of the entire region (minus Israel, of course) serves the interests of players other than Israel.

Last edited:
God bless Israel for their humanitarian effort in saving the lives of innocent Syrian children in Israel.

Despite Being Enemies, Israel Helps Wounded Syrians

Once again Israel comes to the aid of its neighbors, where are the arab shit hole countries?

I know Jordan has been taking them in and putting them in refugee camps, but who else? has Iraq done anything? Saudi Arabia? Kuwait?

so? Mr tin's allegations are that the ENTIRE turmoil -----in Syria ----which began long
before OBAMA was OBAMA-------was galvanized by US plotting , PLANNING AND
INITIATIVE

That the US might be interested in aiding forces trying to oust the islamic hero ASSAD----is YOUR BIG ISSUE???? GEE YOU ARE DIM All civilized people in the world
would be happy to see ASSAD down----just as all civilized people in the world would have been
happy to see the islamic heroes Adolf abu ali and Saddam ---down

I know Jordan has been taking them in and putting them in refugee camps, but who else? has Iraq done anything? Saudi Arabia? Kuwait?
No. They want US to invade and bomb Syria. And once it does, they will turn around and stab it in the back saying "we were always against military action in Syria". Spineless scumbags.

It's the same with Iran now. All the Sunni countries secretly want the US or Israel to bomb Iran. But once they do, they will be singing a different song.

When Sadam invaded Kuwait, the Arabs were "outraged" and wanted the world and US to do something about it. As soon as the US warplanes were over Baghdad, the backstabbing began with the "we never ACTUALLY wanted the US to go this far".

Last edited:

No. They want US to invade and bomb Syria. And once it does, they will turn around and stab it in the back saying "we were always against military action in Syria". Spineless scumbags.

It's the same with Iran now. All the Sunni countries secretly want the US or Israel to bomb Iran. But once they do, they will be singing a different song.

When Sadam invaded Kuwait, the Arabs were "outraged" and wanted the world and US to do something about it. As soon as the US warplanes were over Baghdad, the backstabbing began with the "we never ACTUALLY wanted the US to go this far".

Kinda funny------remember 1967? Nasser did his stuff for weeks in May----
lined himself up on the boarder. shut down the straits of tiran, dismissed
the UN peace keeping forces, placed imported russian tanks AND russian
military slobs in Sinai -----predicted the coming rape fest in Tel Aviv----
and when war finally started in ernest ------arabs cried "HE WAS JOKING _---
IT IS THE NATURE OF THE LANGUAGE ARABIC HYPERBOLE"

then there was nus kharahallah 2006 "SHEEEESH----All I did was murder a
few Israelis and toss a few thousand bombs on Haifa-----if I had known that they
would RESPOND-----I never would have done it"

I am still predicting that something is going to happen in saudi arabia -----
and in the course ----some jerk is going to scream "A JEW
TOUCHED THE KAABA and SPIT ON THE TOMB OF
THE PIG IN MEDINA----

and the whole world will berserk from
atlantic avenue to karachi

It is always blame the Jews and/or Israel, even by people who should know better.

Blaming Israel for Christian Persecution
November 6, 2013 By Raymond Ibrahim

What’s worse than the silence of Western Christians concerning the Muslim persecution of their coreligionists in the Islamic world? Answer: Cynically exploiting that persecution for a political agenda—in the case of a recent Daily Beast article, to excoriate the state of Israel and its supporters.
Titled “Why Won’t the West Defend Middle Eastern Christians?” and written by Diarmaid MacCulloch, a Fellow of St. Cross College, the article touches on the persecution of Christians, but primarily as a springboard to attack American Christian support for Israel. This is well captured by the following excerpt:

… one of the silences which I find most frustrating is precisely the lack of noise from Western Christians about the fate of ancient Christianities in the Middle East. At the heart of the problems in the Middle East is seven decades of unresolved conflict between Israel and Palestine…

Yes, Western silence vis-à-vis the plight of Mideast Christians is as real as it is frustrating, but how, exactly, is MacCulloch able to jump to the conclusion that the Arab-Israeli conflict is “the heart” of the problem?

Blaming Israel for Christian Persecution | FrontPage Magazine

Last edited by a moderator:

Jordan, Lebenon, Turkey and Iraq have been taking them in.

Saudi Arabia is providing $10 million in aid to help Syrian refugees in Jordan.

Kuwait is also providing aid: Humanity Voice - Kuwait gives more humanitarian aid to Syrian refugees in Jordan and Over 1.5 billion in donations pledged to help Syrian refugees

Along with Israel, many countries in the region are providing monetary and material aid, refugee camps, medical services and more.

One article I read stated that Syrian refugees make up almost a third of Lebenon's population.

It is always blame the Jews and/or Israel, even by people who should know better.

Blaming Israel for Christian Persecution
November 6, 2013 By Raymond Ibrahim

What’s worse than the silence of Western Christians concerning the Muslim persecution of their coreligionists in the Islamic world? Answer: Cynically exploiting that persecution for a political agenda—in the case of a recent Daily Beast article, to excoriate the state of Israel and its supporters.
Titled “Why Won’t the West Defend Middle Eastern Christians?” and written by Diarmaid MacCulloch, a Fellow of St. Cross College, the article touches on the persecution of Christians, but primarily as a springboard to attack American Christian support for Israel. This is well captured by the following excerpt:

… one of the silences which I find most frustrating is precisely the lack of noise from Western Christians about the fate of ancient Christianities in the Middle East. At the heart of the problems in the Middle East is seven decades of unresolved conflict between Israel and Palestine…

Yes, Western silence vis-à-vis the plight of Mideast Christians is as real as it is frustrating, but how, exactly, is MacCulloch able to jump to the conclusion that the Arab-Israeli conflict is “the heart” of the problem?

Blaming Israel for Christian Persecution | FrontPage Magazine

What is the US doing for the Christians in Palestine?

Sibel (what an ironic name for someone like her) is doing what a whole host of internet propagandists are doing nowadays, they make money spewing anti Americanism.

She is not anti American at all.

so? Mr tin's allegations are that the ENTIRE turmoil -----in Syria ----which began long
before OBAMA was OBAMA-------was galvanized by US plotting , PLANNING AND
INITIATIVE

That the US might be interested in aiding forces trying to oust the islamic hero ASSAD----is YOUR BIG ISSUE???? GEE YOU ARE DIM All civilized people in the world
would be happy to see ASSAD down----just as all civilized people in the world would have been
happy to see the islamic heroes Adolf abu ali and Saddam ---down

Syria is a secular country.

I thought your Arab friends and relatives were treating the Christians right well, Mr. Tinmore so why should the U.S. worry about them in that location. I guess you never worry about what is happening to the Christians who live in other areas in the Middle East, Africa or in places ;ole Pakistan who fear for their lives from the Muslims.

You need to quit the Hossfly imitation. Seriously.

He's one of a kind. It looks silly on you.

Why not check with the administrator(s) and find out if Hossfly and I are two different people? You really should have done that first before your accusation.

Forum List

Back