UN: More than 9 million Syrians in dire need as winter approaches

You need to quit the Hossfly imitation. Seriously.

He's one of a kind. It looks silly on you.
Right now, Sally is clocked in to USMB. Me too. Check it out. There's no shenanigans going on. Hossfly can't be duplicated.

Exactly. You're unique. Perhaps you can persuade Sally that she looks rather trollish and silly attempting to imitate you. She should find her own voice :)

You need to quit the Hossfly imitation. Seriously.

He's one of a kind. It looks silly on you.
Right now, Sally is clocked in to USMB. Me too. Check it out. There's no shenanigans going on. Hossfly can't be duplicated.

Exactly. You're unique. Perhaps you can persuade Sally that she looks rather trollish and silly attempting to imitate you. She should find her own voice :)
Actually, I like her style. She sounds well informed, witty and smart as all get out.

Actually, I like her style. She sounds well informed, witty and smart as all get out.

You might be a tad biased...:doubt:

You are a tad silly, Coyote. How am I imitating Hossfly when I am posting exactly the same way I speak in person. Am I supposed to start posting like I am speaking in "tongues" or some foreign language? Habla Espanol?

You are a tad silly, Coyote. How am I imitating Hossfly when I am posting exactly the same way I speak in person. Am I supposed to start posting like I am speaking in "tongues" or some foreign language? Habla Espanol?

Not silly at all. You appear out of the blue, and totally imitate Hossflies UNIQUE style of needling based on his insect namesake.

You already indicated you had lurked for some time and become familiar with his posting style as an excuse.

Try being a bit more original, just saying....

Do you and Hossfly and Jeremiah all go to the same Christian Zionist church?

You all three certainly seem to have much in common.

Aw, shucks. How did you arrive at that conclusion or are you just guessing?

Aw, shucks. How did you arrive at that conclusion or are you just guessing?

It's the secret handshake.

We all have a Jack Armstrong secret decoder ring. If you are old enough, you will remember Jack Armstrong as the All-American Boy.

I'd written:

[. . .]As for the bullshit involving the Kurds along the borders of Syria, Turkey, and Iraq, the endgame couldn't be any more obvious: it's all about establishing a Syrian version of the Iraqi KRG (primarily to foil this).[...]

Check this out.

ARBIL, Iraq (Reuters) - Ethnic Kurds declared an interim administration in northeastern Syria on Tuesday, further solidifying their geographic and political presence after driving out Islamist rebels.

Long oppressed under Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his father before him, Kurds view the civil war as an opportunity to gain more autonomy - like their ethnic kin in neighboring Iraq.

Control over Syria's northeast, where Kurds predominate, had in recent months swung back and forth between them and mainly Arab Islamist rebels, who strongly oppose what they suspect are Kurdish plans to seccede.

But a Kurdish militia prevailed earlier this month, and at a meeting held in the Syrian city of Qamishlo on Tuesday, a committee of Kurdish and other groups said it was now time to set up an administrative body to run the region.[...][emphasis Capstone's]

I wonder what "other groups" were extolling the need for this "administrative body". :eusa_think:

In any case, Iran's pipeline deal with Iraq and Syria is now logistically dead, although I won't be holding my breath for a 'mission accomplished' announcement from the black operators responsible for its death.

One of the most telling subplots of the so-called "Arab Spring" is how perfectly the Kurdish plight has facilitated Washington's game from the Caucasus to the Gulf, so much so that the hopes and dreams of the Kurds for a 'Greater Kurdistan' now seem inextricably tied to those of Chevron and BP execs for the regional triangulation possibilities now in sight ... (all made possible by the totally organic and completely spontaneous civil strife in the region). :doubt:

Forum List

Back