🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UN Official calls for ark to save world from global warming

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A United Nations official is calling for an “ark” to save the world from global warming.
UN Official Calls For ‘Ark’ To Save World From ‘Global Warming’

You think you've seen or heard it all until you read some stupid bs like this coming for the world biggest cultic leaders that are against humanity and not for them. Why they cover up for all their hired rapist

They want an ark are you freaking kidding me omg the stupidity.

Conservatives are so gullible

If we truly want to make the fundamental, transformative changes necessary to combat climate change, perhaps what we need then is not a physical ark, but an ark of ambition for #climateaction,” she said on social media.

They take everything literally

A United Nations official is calling for an “ark” to save the world from global warming.

You think you've seen or heard it all until you read some stupid bs like this coming for the world biggest cultic leaders that are against humanity and not for them. Why they cover up for all their hired rapist

Pay no attention to the UN. It's a dinosaur headed for extinction.

Some say the same about the Republican Party

My "ark of ambition" is to float the UN off to Somalia.

They are feeling that money loss from their scam. Lol

You people said that in 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, and in recent days.

Look at you now. You are one SCOTUS confirmation from complete irrelevancy for at least a generation.

Conservatives are so gullible

If we truly want to make the fundamental, transformative changes necessary to combat climate change, perhaps what we need then is not a physical ark, but an ark of ambition for #climateaction,” she said on social media.

They take everything literally
concrete thinkers, more like.

You people said that in 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, and in recent days.

Look at you now. You are one SCOTUS confirmation from complete irrelevancy for at least a generation.
You are one state away from never taking the White House again

Florida or Texas.....take your pick

Forum List

Back