Unacceptable: Biden’s DOJ Fines Tennessee Christian Trucking Company $700,000 for Requiring Workers to Disclose Legal Status

Libtards are completely full of shit.

CaptainObvious.png

It’s messed up because they allow NON CITIZENS to potentially take precedent over CITIZENS for jobs.

I’m not sure how that’s hard to understand. It seems pretty straightforward.

Most leftist vermin find 2+2=4 hard to understand.

I mean, what is a woman, right?

This is flat out wrong what this illegal administration is doing to this Christian company. Remember this folks.

Deuteronomy 28:43-45​

43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower.
44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.
45 All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the LORD your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you.

This is proof we are under siege by a corrupt communist government led by an illegal Usurper.

But they aren't for open borders.

correct, they do.
Does this sound like something republicans would say?

“We swear, we don’t want more illegals and or ‘open borders’, we just don’t want a wall to divide us from Mexico, we want anyone who says the word "asylum" to be set free among the American public, we want to provide illegals with safe havens, we want to give illegals the right to drive, we want to provide them with free education and healthcare, we want to abolish iCE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 20-40 million illegals here now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want all Mexicans to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders."

That’s messed up, the idea that a citizen has to compete against the non citizen for a job in their own country. What other country does that?
Damn near all of them. You don't know anybody who has worked out of the country? Name a country, and I can probably find a project that employed workers from out of the country.

Damn near all of them. You don't know anybody who has worked out of the country? Name a country, and I can probably find a project that employed workers from out of the country.

Seriously? There’s a difference between an American company doing business that brings their own employees to fill certain jobs, and Americans just being in the country and applying for the same jobs that the citizens of that country are also applying for.

Also, there are countries that require American companies to hire locals for labor jobs. Saudi Arabia comes to mind. I have a friend who works in the oilfield there, and their government says that the company can bring its own management, but all general labor has to be local hires.

What I’m talking about is someone coming here and applying for jobs that American citizens are applying for, and being given equal footing as a citizen. That’s wrong.

Seriously? There’s a difference between an American company doing business that brings their own employees to fill certain jobs, and Americans just being in the country and applying for the same jobs that the citizens of that country are also applying for.

Also, there are countries that require American companies to hire locals for labor jobs. Saudi Arabia comes to mind. I have a friend who works in the oilfield there, and their government says that the company can bring its own management, but all general labor has to be local hires.

What I’m talking about is someone coming here and applying for jobs that American citizens are applying for, and being given equal footing as a citizen. That’s wrong.
So you would be cool with Mexican companies doing jobs here using their own work force? I suspect you would have a running shit fit.

That's free market capitalism. Using the law to give American workers an advantage over other workers is called protectionism.

Then why do they fight against every measure that secures it?

Can't speak for all.

But since a large percentage come into this country legally but then don't leave, "securing the southern border" won't solve the problem. "Secure" the southern border and they will find other routes. It's a band-aid on the symptom and doesn't address the root cause.

They come here for the economics.

If you want to address the root cause then we need to:
  • Give employers the tools to ensure that those they hire are legal.
  • Crack down heavily on employers that give them jobs. Make it not cost effective to hire illegals.
  • Eliminate access to social programs.
  • Eliminate access to medical care (except for emergency life threatening, stabilize, then deport).
  • End jus soli birthright citizenship for those not legally in the country.
  • Establish a good guest worker program where individuals can come to work, but they most be sponsored with a bond by the employer and the employer is responsible for transportation (both ways), housing and medical care.
WW

“We swear, we don’t want more illegals and or ‘open borders’, we just don’t want a wall to divide us from Mexico, we want anyone who says the word "asylum" to be set free among the American public, we want to provide illegals with safe havens, we want to give illegals the right to drive, we want to provide them with free education and healthcare, we want to abolish iCE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 20-40 million illegals here now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want all Mexicans to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders."
The left believes Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California belong rightfully to Mexico. That's the problem.

Then why do they fight against every measure that secures it?
Because the party is only relevant and in the game because of it….No wetbacks = no win in Mexifornia, AZ, NV, NM and much of Texas. The open border is the only hope Democrats have.
IMG_7161.jpeg

The former 1-term fuckups wall won’t secure it.

You want zero immigration and massive deportations.

Blubber over breaking the law because it showcases one’s virtue

Forum List

Back