Unacceptable: Biden’s DOJ Fines Tennessee Christian Trucking Company $700,000 for Requiring Workers to Disclose Legal Status

The left believes Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California belong rightfully to Mexico. That's the problem.
Those ignorant fucks don’t know history.
There were American lives lost in a little war for the territory in 1846 and a little treaty was signed in 1848…tell those retarded dumbfucks to read a history book.

otto105

Hilarious fuckup.

Does the “secure the border” bullshit poll over protecting our Democracy?
hahaha…”protecting our Democracy”?
Like colluding with media and social media to push narratives and suppress conservative speech?
Like circumventing state legislatures and changing voting guidelines in the 11th hour under the bullshit guise of national emergency?
Like begging thirdworlders to invade by the tens of millions knowing their anchor babies will be needy as fuck and take the free shit bait and vote Democrat?

Is that the “protection of democracy” you speak of?

hahaha…”protecting our Democracy”?
Like colluding with media and social media to push narratives and suppress conservative speech?
Like circumventing state legislatures and changing voting guidelines in the 11th hour under the bullshit guise of national emergency?
Like begging thirdworlders to invade by the tens of millions knowing their anchor babies will be needy as fuck and take the free shit bait and vote Democrat?

Is that the “protection of democracy” you speak of?
When are you fail whites going to stop blaming others for you being a useless generation of fucktards? 😄

Then why do they fight against every measure that secures it?
Because the second an illegal crosses the border illegally they instantaneously turn into an asylum seeker and the left don't want to deny asylum seekers and since everyone is an asylum seeker, there are no illegals and, therefore, the border is secure. That's why they claim the border is secure, no matter how many terrorists, human traffickers, and drug dealers cross into the country.

“Failed whites” have spoon fed negroes and other dark people for centuries.
”Blaming others”….WTF?
Are whites begging for reparations while Ben Carson kicks ass and a Kenyan is elected POTUS?
Yeah, we have an issue with slavery and jim crow laws in this country.

Hey, ron santantis is one line one for you and your hurting of white feelings. You broke law in florida.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Because the second an illegal crosses the border illegally they instantaneously turn into an asylum seeker and the left don't want to deny asylum seekers and since everyone is an asylum seeker, there are no illegals and, therefore, the border is secure. That's why they claim the border is secure, no matter how many terrorists, human traffickers, and drug dealers cross into the country.
First, that is international law if a person crosses a border and surrenders.

“Failed whites” have spoon fed negroes and other dark people for centuries.
”Blaming others”….WTF?
Are whites begging for reparations while Ben Carson kicks ass and a Kenyan is elected POTUS?
😄

You triggered boy? Why are you fail whites waiting around for someone to hand you the country you want? You have to get off your ass and work for it boy. If you don't like black and brown people replacing you, do something.

When are you fail whites going to stop blaming others for you being a useless generation of fucktards? 😄
I have stated you both eat goat and have sex with it
Amazingly you have ran profanity laced circles around that but Never Denied That.

Now is your chance.

😄

You triggered boy? Why are you fail whites waiting around for someone to hand you the country you want? You have to get off your ass and work for it boy. If you don't like black and brown people replacing you, do something.
He doesn’t want to compete.

He wants his privilege

I have stated you both eat goat and have sex with it
Your bestiality fantasies are noted but how are they relevant?
Amazingly you have ran profanity laced circles around that but Never Denied That.

Now is your chance.
I have no interest in denying your bestiality fantasies. They are what they are. Your sick fantasies don't reflect poorly on me. 😄

😄

hahaha…I find your bit fancinating….Nobody needs whitey more than dark people do…You are too stupid to know that whitey‘s demise means you don’t eat. What’s the average effective tax rate among dark people? Where do you think your welfare/EBT comes from?

Your bestiality fantasies are noted but how are they relevant?

I have no interest in denying your bestiality fantasies. They are what they are. Your sick fantasies don't reflect poorly on me. 😄
No need to get so very exercised. It’s not an unknown activity amongst your ilk.

Forum List

Back