Unacceptable: Obama To Make Lesbian First 4 Star Combatant Commander To Head U.S. Northern Command

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is down right treason if you ask me. Troop morale will plummet into the abyss. I'm gonna go hurl now.

general-lori-robinson1.jpg.cf.jpg

On left~
th

Obama to pick first female four-star commander

Faggots,Dykes,Fat asses and Feminists the future of the Amurican Military! Aren't ya scared!?

This = more votes for Donald Trump. Obama knows it. The democrats want Trump to secure the GOP nomination. They want Hillary to win the general.

Anybody ever see two lesbians fight each other with pool cues? :ack-1: Hey, they're men with useless coochies is all....I say more power to em but I'd have a problem ever taking an order from one. BTW, the general in charge at Abu Grabass was an old dyke....she was afraid to go down in the tombs where things were happening....I believe she got busted down to Colonel over it.

How can she be a qualified Combat Commander when she has never fought in combat?

Just more PC nonsense from the idiot commander n' chief. ...... :cuckoo:

Right wingers are so damn MORONIC......and the original poster leads the pack.....
WHO THE HELL CARES about her sexual orientation except for you bigots?

>

image.jpg

"Air Force Gen. Lori Robinson departs the ceremony Thursday at which she became commander of U.S. Pacific Air Forces, marking the first time a woman has been appointed general of a joint forces air component command. To the left is her husband, David Robinson, a retired major general."

Air Force selects 1st woman to head major component command

>>>>
A Steve McGarrett thread that is an outright lie or does she have a beard? Likely the former but the latter is a possibility.

Forum List

Back