Unarmed Eric Harris is shot, says he can't breathe. Officer replies, "Fuck your breath." Eric dies

50 times higher chance to die at the hands of a Cop in America than at the hands of a Terrorist.

Media rules us.

I <3 my homey DTMB.
Words and actions are 2 separate things. DTMB is fooling you. DTMB is scum.
Numbers are numbers.

In America, terrorism is less a death threat than police themselves

Lets reflect, hallelujah amen, sukkakok.
I agree. The tea party is a greater threat to America than killer muslims will ever be. I am simply saying DTMB is full of shit and he may say one thing, but hs actions reveal him to be an entirely different person. He is a fucking teaper.
You may hate him for an issue two that you fellas arent vibing on.

But hes not teaparty man.

He can correct me if im wrong, but hes like every other normal while smart human -------socially liberal, fiscally conservative, couldnt give a fuck less about wedge issues.

He can correct me if im wrong.
He is a waste of American oxygen.
That's funny. I could swear that you were just bashing me for hateful comments. Looked in a mirror lately

Numbers are numbers.

I agree. The tea party is a greater threat to America than killer muslims will ever be. I am simply saying DTMB is full of shit and he may say one thing, but hs actions reveal him to be an entirely different person. He is a fucking teaper.

He can correct me if im wrong, but hes like every other normal while smart human -------socially liberal, fiscally conservative, couldnt give a fuck less about wedge issues.

I didn't know oxygen had a nationality, what are you on today? And where can I get some?
Sure t does. If you are n the US...how would you breathe Euromite air?

50 times higher chance to die at the hands of a Cop in America than at the hands of a Terrorist.

Media rules us.

I <3 my homey DTMB.
Numbers are numbers.

He can correct me if im wrong, but hes like every other normal-while-smart human -------socially liberal, fiscally conservative, couldnt give a fuck less about wedge issues.

That about sums it up.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Numbers are numbers.

That's funny. I could swear that you were just bashing me for hateful comments. Looked in a mirror lately
Meh...I am what am. What I am NOT is a racist fucking teaper who destroys true conservatism with hate politics , hypocrisy and hyperbole.

cry-baby.jpg

I just read the whole article at the Blaze. Geeze louise. As if they aren't getting bad enough press, you have the one cop screaming at Harris as he's bleeding out.

Unfreaking real. I have another thread up where a perp surrenders and 8 to 10 cops freaking beat the shit out of him while an NBC news crew are filming them in a helicopter above them.

And they don't care that they are being filmed. They just pile on to damage this guy.

Sheesh.

Forum List

Back