Unarmed Eric Harris is shot, says he can't breathe. Officer replies, "Fuck your breath." Eric dies

The vast majority of violent crimes are committed by, you guessed it, BLACKS! So you'll just have to forgive me if I feel that America would be a better place if we shot and killed every single one of them. That's not racist.

:lol: :lol: :lol: No, not at all
The idiot speaks. How is my remark in any way racist? Statistics back up everything I said. Can you honestly say we wouldn't be better off if we got rid of those violent thugs?
N o, your slly statements are not backed up by facts. I would give you a lesson, but speaking the truth against racists is against the rules on this forum, you Catholic, cult racist.

The vast majority of violent crimes are committed by, you guessed it, BLACKS! So you'll just have to forgive me if I feel that America would be a better place if we shot and killed every single one of them. That's not racist.

The idiot speaks. How is my remark in any way racist? Statistics back up everything I said. Can you honestly say we wouldn't be better off if we got rid of those violent thugs?
N o, your slly statements are not backed up by facts. I would give you a lesson, but speaking the truth against racists is against the rules on this forum, you Catholic, cult racist.
:haha:@Mr.Right he called you a Catholic...:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:That's just funny!

:haha:@Mr.Right he called you a Catholic...:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:That's just funny!
Isn't it though? I guess he missed my thread "The Catholic church is not christian"lol.

50 times higher chance to die at the hands of a Cop in America than at the hands of a Terrorist.

Media rules us.

I <3 my homey DTMB.

Isn't it though? I guess he missed my thread "The Catholic church is not christian"lol.
Act like a duck, walk like a duck with your racist BS...you are a catholic cultist.

50 times higher chance to die at the hands of a Cop in America than at the hands of a Terrorist.

Media rules us.

I <3 my homey DTMB.
Words and actions are 2 separate things. DTMB is fooling you. DTMB is scum.

Media rules us.

I <3 my homey DTMB.
Numbers are numbers.

In America, terrorism is less a death threat than police themselves

Lets reflect, hallelujah amen, sukkakok.

Act like a duck, walk like a duck with your racist BS...you are a catholic cultist.
Ha ha. You funny guy. NOT!

Media rules us.

I <3 my homey DTMB.
Numbers are numbers.

I agree. The tea party is a greater threat to America than killer muslims will ever be. I am simply saying DTMB is full of shit and he may say one thing, but hs actions reveal him to be an entirely different person. He is a fucking teaper.

You must be one of those Westboro Baptist faggots...because TRUE Christians don't spew hate the way you do.

I do want to read your thread about the Catholic cult and pedophile prests...I am sure we agree on that.

Media rules us.

I <3 my homey DTMB.
Numbers are numbers.

I agree. The tea party is a greater threat to America than killer muslims will ever be. I am simply saying DTMB is full of shit and he may say one thing, but hs actions reveal him to be an entirely different person. He is a fucking teaper.
You may hate him for an issue two that you fellas arent vibing on.

But hes not teaparty man.

He can correct me if im wrong, but hes like every other normal-while-smart human -------socially liberal, fiscally conservative, couldnt give a fuck less about wedge issues.

He can correct me if im wrong.

Media rules us.

I <3 my homey DTMB.
Maybe. But a cop usually won't shoot you, unless you are comitting a crime, or are a danger to others. Would you care to enlighten us as to why terrorists kill people?

Media rules us.

I <3 my homey DTMB.
Numbers are numbers.

He can correct me if im wrong, but hes like every other normal while smart human -------socially liberal, fiscally conservative, couldnt give a fuck less about wedge issues.

He is a waste of American oxygen.

Media rules us.

I <3 my homey DTMB.
Numbers are numbers.

Those numbers are sort of skewed though, when you think about it.

No one is truly innocent, but how many innocent people have cops killed compared to terrorists? How many people did not have an arrest warrant or was suspected in illegal activity? Those are the numbers that would not be skewed.

You must be one of those Westboro Baptist faggots...because TRUE Christians don't spew hate the way you do.

I do want to read your thread about the Catholic cult and pedophile prests...I am sure we agree on that.
What did I say that was hateful?

Media rules us.

I <3 my homey DTMB.
Maybe. But a cop usually won't shoot you, unless you are comitting a crime, or are a danger to others. Would you care to enlighten us as to why terrorists kill people?
B.c. they are religious.

Like a lot of other schlubs.

Cept they actually take their Religion at its disgusting word.

Media rules us.

I <3 my homey DTMB.
Numbers are numbers.

He can correct me if im wrong, but hes like every other normal while smart human -------socially liberal, fiscally conservative, couldnt give a fuck less about wedge issues.

He is a waste of American oxygen.
I didn't know oxygen had a nationality, what are you on today? And where can I get some?

Media rules us.

I <3 my homey DTMB.
Numbers are numbers.

Those numbers are sort of skewed though, when you think about it.

No one is truly innocent, but how many innocent people have cops killed compared to terrorists? How many people did not have an arrest warrant or was suspected in illegal activity? Those are the numbers that would not be skewed.
Youre right that theres a distinction...

I only said it for perspective: the world is not going to shit.

Its less violent than literally EVER before.

But noone would ever know, b.c. bad news MAKES news.

What did I say that was hateful?
:dunno: I am not gonna search either. You gave me that impression somehow...f am wrong,,,meh...I am wrong.

Forum List

Back