Unbelievable fear mongering by this Tea Party radical!

If she had any real guts she would denounce Obama from the floor of the Senate.

Isn't she retiring? She has nothing to lose if she is...but it doesn't make up for years of her actions

If she had any real guts she would denounce Obama from the floor of the Senate.

She would denounce that whole party she belongs in and also that base of voters that falls on the parties every word: no matter how freaking stupid, irrational and insane. and they like to say they are "the calm intelligent people". go read the threads on this board to see how wrong that is.

She is certain an attack is coming. It is probably of such a nature as to be unstoppable.

Get a load of this from them "calm intelligent people" who calls themselves, liberals/progressives/democrats
snip:
Backlash against Polis' refugee vote expressed online and in verse
By Alex Burness
Staff Writer
Posted: 11/20/2015 09:00:44 PM MST | Updated: about 17 hours ago

"Without reservation," Polis wrote in a statement Friday, "I'm a staunch supporter of accepting refugees from all countries and all faiths." (Mark Leffingwell / Staff Photographer)
After liberals widely condemned Jared Polis' vote this week in favor of a GOP-authored measure adding an extra step in the vetting of Syrians and Iraqis refugees, the congressman on Friday called the backlash a misinterpretation that was "very painful" to him personally.

"I've received plenty of calls, tweets, letters and Facebook messages about my vote," the Boulder Democrat wrote in a statement on his Facebook page. "Many people unfortunately interpreted my vote yesterday as a vote against refugees. ...nothing could be further from the truth."

The bill that Polis supported is dubbed the SAFE Act, and would force those seeking refuge in the U.S. from violence perpetrated by the Islamic State to be individually certified by the FBI before entering the country.

That certification would hinge on an FBI investigation "sufficient to determine whether the covered alien is a threat to the security" of the U.S.

A day before the bill was voted upon in the House, President Barack Obama threatened to veto it, and the White House argued that the bill offers "unnecessary and impractical" steps, and that its passage would "unacceptably hamper our efforts to assist some of the most vulnerable people in the world."

But by a roughly 2-to-1 margin, the bill passed the House, with Polis and 46 other Democrats joining 242 Republicans in support.

Polis faced heavy criticism on social media and in private correspondences from pockets of his largely liberal constituency.

all of it here:
Backlash against Polis' refugee vote expressed online and in verse

If you haven't seen enough of why that party with their base and why they shouldn't ever be in charge of our Government or our NATIONAL SECURITY and our security here at home. vote them out in 2016

Forum List

Back