Unbelievable: Watch A Marriage Collapse In 30 Seconds

LOL.

Someone took a photo of the ex and myself walking down the aisle after the ceremony. We weren't married 10 seconds when she got pissed off about something. The look on her face...

And it didn't let up for 13 grueling years.

What?

You really believe that he didn't know texting was more important than him before he married her?

That's about as rude as you can get.
If I would have been the guy marrying them, I would have stopped the ceremony and announced to the crowd that the bride-to-be was too busy answering her phone to continue.

211543713_640.jpg

It's a sign of the times. That stupid cow does not even understand that what she did was wrong.

Here's hoping the tubes are tied.

I'm fairly sure the groom was not shocked by this behavior. He's probably seen it a million times. My guess is this marriage will fail for any one of a thousand reasons.

My significant other took a phone call on our second date during dinner and needless to say there almost wasn't a 3rd date. After the date I expressed my feelings on that type of cellphone behavior and all these years later I've never seen it since. But I got lucky and found a good one.

Last edited:
Sex is not a reason to get married. Men always make that mistake. Some women do too. But with them it's more often money that's the lure.

In either scenario the marriage is doomed. Men always get bored with one sex partner, if that's the hold. And if the man goes broke or runs on hard times, that gold digger is out the door and in bed with a richer man so fast it will make your head spin.

The old folks used to make young men and women court with chaperones not from some puritan reflex, but because they knew and had seen the wreckage from bad marriages based on sex and gold-digging alone. They wanted to make sure the two really liked each other, with supervision, before the sex and committment stuff took off.

Sex is not a reason to get married. Men always make that mistake. Some women do too. But with them it's more often money that's the lure.

In either scenario the marriage is doomed. Men always get bored with one sex partner, if that's the hold. And if the man goes broke or runs on hard times, that gold digger is out the door and in bed with a richer man so fast it will make your head spin.

The old folks used to make young men and women court with chaperones not from some puritan reflex, but because they knew and had seen the wreckage from bad marriages based on sex and gold-digging alone. They wanted to make sure the two really liked each other, with supervision, before the sex and committment stuff took off.
If this bimbo answers a text or phone call while at the altar, when else has she acted so rudely? The groom must have known what a ditz she is. But her father looked chagrined as she yanked that electronic leash out of her bodice.

Another good reason I have never and shall never own a cellular telephone.

If she's this bad at the wedding it couldn't possibly get any worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
This goes beyond rude. Why the fuck did SHE EVEN HAVE THAT PHONE ON HER during the wedding?

But alas, we don't know all the facts. Maybe she is a trauma surgeon and always needs to be accessible for medical emergencies.

Yeah, that's it. That's what I will believe.

If this bimbo answers a text or phone call while at the altar, when else has she acted so rudely? The groom must have known what a ditz she is. But her father looked chagrined as she yanked that electronic leash out of her bodice.

Can't wait for a married couple to text their vows to eachother

Marriage by Twitter

Marriage by Twitter
Back in 1986, I noticed a trend that I found disturbing. Christmas of that year was a glorious one, as they are, for the most part. My brother's first wife had two children aged 7 and 10. The seven year old got some Nintendo device for Christmas. It was the first gift he opened. All day long, that's what held his attention, even while Christmas was happening all around him. I tried to engage him in conversation, but he kept his head bowed and focused all his attention on the little electronic toy in his hand.

"Electronic hermit!" I coined the phrase once I saw this.

And now, folks will text each other even as they are in the same room. Face to face conversations are interrupted by cellular telephone calls. We have all become "Electronic Hermits".

Marriage by Twitter
Back in 1986, I noticed a trend that I found disturbing. Christmas of that year was a glorious one, as they are, for the most part. My brother's first wife had two children aged 7 and 10. The seven year old got some Nintendo device for Christmas. It was the first gift he opened. All day long, that's what held his attention, even while Christmas was happening all around him. I tried to engage him in conversation, but he kept his head bowed and focused all his attention on the little electronic toy in his hand.

"Electronic hermit!" I coined the phrase once I saw this.

And now, folks will text each other even as they are in the same room. Face to face conversations are interrupted by cellular telephone calls. We have all become "Electronic Hermits".

When I grew up it was playboy :)

Forum List

Back