unbind the delegates

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I've been watching how things have been developing this election. Not surprisingly trump is losing to Clinton in the polls. Not surprisingly she is likely to get away with multiple felonies with no accountability.

Hillary is a life long corrupt criminal who gets away with it because of political power. Trump is complicit with her crimes by funding her. Not to mention that he is completely immoral and dishonest in his own right, though not necessarily criminal.

Third parties aren't an option. Libertarians ruined their shot by nominating Johnson who is unacceptable and has zero enthusiasm.

The only moral and reasonable option now is the unbind the delegates and give us a shot with a decent Republican nominee rather than trump who won with a plurality. We just celebrated independence day yesterday. Lets continue that celebration by standing up and liberating ourselves from these corrupt and evil people. Unless we do something to change it now, we have lost the court and will have a dictator the next four years. That's not acceptable.

Stop it. Unfortunely the two nominees are clinton and trump. It sucks, but the people have spoken.

I don't like Trump and will never vote for him; however, this reeks of sour grapes. Like it or lump it, Trump is going to be the nominee for the GOP.

It may be the most reasonable and politically expedient, but it is not the most moral.

sometimes the right thing shoots you in the ass.

The voters spoke, and they voted for Trump. In reality, they've elected that crazy whore Clinton in the process, but intelligence has never been a prerequisite for voting. If it were neither of these loons would have a shot....

I've been watching how things have been developing this election. Not surprisingly trump is losing to Clinton in the polls. Not surprisingly she is likely to get away with multiple felonies with no accountability.

Hillary is a life long corrupt criminal who gets away with it because of political power. Trump is complicit with her crimes by funding her. Not to mention that he is completely immoral and dishonest in his own right, though not necessarily criminal.

Third parties aren't an option. Libertarians ruined their shot by nominating Johnson who is unacceptable and has zero enthusiasm.

The only moral and reasonable option now is the unbind the delegates and give us a shot with a decent Republican nominee rather than trump who won with a plurality. We just celebrated independence day yesterday. Lets continue that celebration by standing up and liberating ourselves from these corrupt and evil people. Unless we do something to change it now, we have lost the court and will have a dictator the next four years. That's not acceptable.
Unbind the delegates....then what? Who are they going to nominate?

The GOP convention hall would look like a war zone, and that wouldn't exactly present a good image.

The loudest voices in the party put this guy on top, and now they have to deal with it.

Who is this "decent Republican nominee" you speak of? No doubt, the rw base would hate him

It may be the most reasonable and politically expedient, but it is not the most moral.

The voters spoke, and they voted for Trump. In reality, they've elected that crazy whore Clinton in the process, but intelligence has never been a prerequisite for voting. If it were neither of these loons would have a shot....
she wasn't elected. She received guarantees from the REAL owners of the country that it was "her turn"

NEWSFLASH!!! Both parties are bought- and- paid- for,

she wasn't elected. She received guarantees from the REAL owners of the country that it was "her turn"

I'm well aware that the entire political system is bought and paid for. They're all fucking crooks to the point that voting is a waste of an hour, as anyone that actually thinks these representatives are representing John Q Public has the IQ of a tomato.

However, Hillary was very beatable in this election. Sticking Trump in as her opposition paved the road for the crooked-ass crone.

On the other hand one of the establishment candidates instead of Trump would have been part of the system basically. What we needed was someone like Trump, that actually engaged his brain before he opened his mouth.

What we got instead was Trump, which I'm sure is native american for "shoots himself in the ass" and in the end it will be Hillary in the White House as a result.

I'm well aware that the entire political system is bought and paid for. They're all fucking crooks to the point that voting is a waste of an hour, as anyone that actually thinks these representatives are representing John Q Public has the IQ of a tomato.

However, Hillary was very beatable in this election. Sticking Trump in as her opposition paved the road for the crooked-ass crone.

On the other hand one of the establishment candidates instead of Trump would have been part of the system basically. What we needed was someone like Trump, that actually engaged his brain before he opened his mouth.

What we got instead was Trump, which I'm sure is native american for "shoots himself in the ass" and in the end it will be Hillary in the White House as a result.
YOUR people picked Trump in YOUR Primaries. Don't blame the Left

Da hell are you talking about? Where did I blame the left for Trump? That's right, exactly nowhere.

but they're sure as hell to blame for that hag Clinton. I've never seen such a vapid bunch of morons in my life as those wearing her t-shirts and actually supporting her. Not voting for her due to lack of options, mind you, but actually thinking she's a good candidate should be enough for full out commitment to a mental hospital as far as I'm concerned.

Da hell are you talking about? Where did I blame the left for Trump? That's right, exactly nowhere.

but they're sure as hell to blame for that hag Clinton. I've never seen such a vapid bunch of morons in my life as those wearing her t-shirts and actually supporting her. Not voting for her due to lack of options, mind you, but actually thinking she's a good candidate should be enough for full out commitment to a mental hospital as far as I'm concerned.
hence my siggie. I'm no hiLIARy- supporter

I don't like Trump and will never vote for him; however, this reeks of sour grapes. Like it or lump it, Trump is going to be the nominee for the GOP.

Agreed.

Trump is a total douche, but he won the nomination fairly so he should be the nominee.

I don't blame them for trying though. It's going to be a great convention!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Stop it. Unfortunely the two nominees are clinton and trump. It sucks, but the people have spoken.
The retards have spoken. The people stayed home during the primaries.

This country deserves either one of them as President. They won't get off their asses and change things until the pain is great enough, and Trump or Clinton just might be painful enough.

It's time to take the country back from the psychos who gave us Trump and Clinton.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Agreed.

Trump is a total douche, but he won the nomination fairly so he should be the nominee.

I don't blame them for trying though. It's going to be a great convention!

Avatar, whom I like, is still smarting that Cruz got rejected and is hoping against hope that the delegates revolt to nominate him instead. I really don't see that occuring.

So what you're say is to hell with democracy and the sanctity of the vote. You don't want to vote for the republican nominee so you want a new one even though the majority of the base and primary voters voted for trump.

The thing to do is vote your conscience. If you can't vote for trump, which I don't blame you I can't either, then pick from the list of other candidates.

The Democratic and republican parties aren't the only ones on the ballot in November.

Don't rip your party farther apart and further destroy the vote of millions of Americans.

The retards have spoken. The people stayed home during the primaries.

This country deserves either one of them as President. They won't get off their asses and change things until the pain is great enough, and Trump or Clinton just might be painful enough.

It's time to take the country back from the psychos who gave us Trump and Clinton.
^ that

Forum List

Back