🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uncovered: MASSIVE Tax give away in Stimulus Bill

trickle down economics has been the battler cry of republicans ever since Rummy had it explained to him on a napkin - there in no such thing as a temporary tax break - interest never ends, and another one comes along the first time they get a door of opportunity.

tax breaks solve everything .....

The key is spending less...not robbing our best of more.
ShaQuita and Guadalupe should NEVER EVER be paid to increase the size of their filthy litters whom are destined to become public liabilities.
ShQuita should never be able to smoke weed, drink 40's and watch a flat screen paid for by our best.
Cut spending on bottom feeders...they can't be improved.

Currently if you own real estate and other businesses, you get to use depreciation AND improvement/upgrade expenses to write off the profits on your other businesses/income. Meaning If I make $1 million or $1 billion trading stocks or any other business, and I own real estate I can make tax deductions on that $1 million/billion profit by claiming depreciation on real estate or upgrade expenses. This is already a pretty big scam and windfall for real estate investors.

BUTTTTTT
This is capped at $500k, so you could only deduct $500k of that $1 million/billion or whatever the income is... BUTTTTT in this stimulus bill, republicans quietly slipped a provision in that removes the cap completely!!!!

Meaning now you can deduct any amount that you can come up with (even Billions)!!! So basically you can make millions/billions on non-real estate income and pay no taxes on it, by claiming depreciation and upgrades of your real estate investments!!!!

BUTTTT it gets even worse!!! They also made the removal of the cap retroactive for the past 3 years!!! So that means you can deduct the depreciation etc etc from 2018 and the government will send them a massive refund check!!!!

This is estimated to cost the government $180 Billion!! That $180 billion could go to hard working Americans, but it is going to the ultra wealthy. This is indefensible, but we know that Trumpers will somehow defend it, because they are sheep!! Stop crying about being over taxed, because you gladly support policy that lets the ultra wealthy pay no taxes on their millions/billions...
This is estimated to cost the government $180 billion? Where does that money come from you fucking retard? From the people who "actually" work. So dumbasses like you who sit on your ass all day collecting welfare, bitching and moaning how fucked your life is, just cant come to grips that maybe some people would like to keep more of their earned income. Cry me a fucking river, you worthless liberal scum.
Why should people not have to pay taxes just because they’re wealthy?

Meanwhile, outside of that fucked up twisted, miserable, pathetic place of LibTardia...
America’s most productive continue to pay the way for degenerate, shameless, begging bottom feeders also known as disgusting, fucked in the head LefTards.
Top 3% of U.S. Taxpayers Paid Majority of Income Tax in 2016
It would be a false assumption to believe that every wealthy person pays taxes. As we see above; they have nice ways of writing themselves loopholes to avoid doing so.

One of the many reasons Trump has been reluctant to release his taxes.

If I have to pay taxes, so should those wealthier than me.

Stop trying to be confused...I just provided you with a link that cites data from treasury.
Those evil rich whiteys pay your way....haha
You’re link is aggregate data. It does not reflect the tax rate of every individual in that category.

Are you confused about what that means?

Haha...you’re trying real hard to justify your shameless begging.
Help me out with this data would you please.
What begging are you referring to? Tell me, in your opinion, should the ultra wealthy pay taxes?

I’m guessing you want Father Government to rape our most productive for more so you can either be given more free shit or pay less yourself...no?
I keep showing you the “ultra wealthy” are paying your way and not using more public services. Why aren’t you contributing EQUALLY? Put the bong down and do better.
No. I’m in the 1% and my marginal tax rate is about 45%. I want to be sure that so long as I’m paying taxes, that every individual in the 0.1% is doing so too.

As I said before, you are posting aggregate data. Your data does not mean every individual in that category pays taxes. The article in the OP demonstrates a way the tax code was written that can give a tremendous advantage to property owners to reduce their tax rates to zero. I have a problem with that as someone who pays a lot of taxes.
You are either full of shit, or lying. Top marginal rate is 37%, so there is no way yours is 45%.

Currently if you own real estate and other businesses, you get to use depreciation AND improvement/upgrade expenses to write off the profits on your other businesses/income. Meaning If I make $1 million or $1 billion trading stocks or any other business, and I own real estate I can make tax deductions on that $1 million/billion profit by claiming depreciation on real estate or upgrade expenses. This is already a pretty big scam and windfall for real estate investors.

BUTTTTTT
This is capped at $500k, so you could only deduct $500k of that $1 million/billion or whatever the income is... BUTTTTT in this stimulus bill, republicans quietly slipped a provision in that removes the cap completely!!!!

Meaning now you can deduct any amount that you can come up with (even Billions)!!! So basically you can make millions/billions on non-real estate income and pay no taxes on it, by claiming depreciation and upgrades of your real estate investments!!!!

BUTTTT it gets even worse!!! They also made the removal of the cap retroactive for the past 3 years!!! So that means you can deduct the depreciation etc etc from 2018 and the government will send them a massive refund check!!!!

This is estimated to cost the government $180 Billion!! That $180 billion could go to hard working Americans, but it is going to the ultra wealthy. This is indefensible, but we know that Trumpers will somehow defend it, because they are sheep!! Stop crying about being over taxed, because you gladly support policy that lets the ultra wealthy pay no taxes on their millions/billions...
A 2-6$Trillion spending might actually have a giveaway in it?

Oh come on now.....
Well at least you can admit it, better than most others on here. But why put such a large give away in this when the money could be better spent of things that help America???

We have a major crisis on our hands and we need to spend our resources wisely, not stupidly.

You want to say MAGA how is this making America great?
“Spend our resources wisely“? Tax cuts are not resources to be spent unless you think all money belongs to the fed govt, which you clearly do.

BUTTTTTT

This is estimated to cost the government $180 billion? Where does that money come from you fucking retard? From the people who "actually" work. So dumbasses like you who sit on your ass all day collecting welfare, bitching and moaning how fucked your life is, just cant come to grips that maybe some people would like to keep more of their earned income. Cry me a fucking river, you worthless liberal scum.
Why should people not have to pay taxes just because they’re wealthy?

Meanwhile, outside of that fucked up twisted, miserable, pathetic place of LibTardia...
America’s most productive continue to pay the way for degenerate, shameless, begging bottom feeders also known as disgusting, fucked in the head LefTards.
Top 3% of U.S. Taxpayers Paid Majority of Income Tax in 2016
It would be a false assumption to believe that every wealthy person pays taxes. As we see above; they have nice ways of writing themselves loopholes to avoid doing so.

One of the many reasons Trump has been reluctant to release his taxes.

If I have to pay taxes, so should those wealthier than me.

Stop trying to be confused...I just provided you with a link that cites data from treasury.
Those evil rich whiteys pay your way....haha
You’re link is aggregate data. It does not reflect the tax rate of every individual in that category.

Are you confused about what that means?

Haha...you’re trying real hard to justify your shameless begging.
Help me out with this data would you please.
What begging are you referring to? Tell me, in your opinion, should the ultra wealthy pay taxes?

I’m guessing you want Father Government to rape our most productive for more so you can either be given more free shit or pay less yourself...no?
I keep showing you the “ultra wealthy” are paying your way and not using more public services. Why aren’t you contributing EQUALLY? Put the bong down and do better.
No. I’m in the 1% and my marginal tax rate is about 45%. I want to be sure that so long as I’m paying taxes, that every individual in the 0.1% is doing so too.

As I said before, you are posting aggregate data. Your data does not mean every individual in that category pays taxes. The article in the OP demonstrates a way the tax code was written that can give a tremendous advantage to property owners to reduce their tax rates to zero. I have a problem with that as someone who pays a lot of taxes.

Sorry bud...you’ve already exposed yourself...you have no credibility, you won’t be able to sell that bullshit. NOBODY here believes you’re productive...NOBODY productive begs to pay a higher tax rate...NOBODY.

Im not begging to pay a higher rate. I’m pissed that the ultra-wealthy can write the law to get out of paying any taxes.

How do you feel about that?
You claim to be in that top 1% that gets out of paying taxes, while claiming you are paying a rate well above the top marginal rate.

you are full of shit.

first off, that is an unsigned bill
secondly, you are making claims based on sources proven to lie.
got anything else before i take away your free speech and put you on ignore?

Interesting - Have CNN and the NYT lied 16,000 times in the past three years? :)
32,000 times.

Well, keep it locked on Fox, Sinclair, OAN and Gateway Pundit. They'll tell ya what ya wanna here!

BUTTTTTT

By "MASSIVE tax give away" you mean.....THEY GET TO KEEP MONEY THEY EARNED???

IT'S NOT YOUR FUCKING MONEY, YOU COCKSUCKING COMMUNIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!

BUTTTTTT

Greed%2Bquote_thumb%255B4%255D
Pathetic!!!!!

So you support policy that gives a massive tax break to millionaires and billionaires, so they don't have to pay their fair share in taxes??? You Trump sheep are truly pathetic. You can't criticize anything the GOP does, even something as indefensible as this loop hole.
Sure is a good thing that there were no democrats who were on board with that. I know that they didn't vote for such a debacle. Oh, wait.....what?
You are a proven idiot, and show it with your partisan BS. If it is true, they are all in on it, you buffoon. Now, get on your knees and assume the
position of respect for your masters. idiot

The NY Times has SPUN this shocker and the OP's post is full of mistakes and omissions. Lets start with the $170 billion shall we, that's over 10 years yet this tax break is TEMPORARY and only good for 3 years. So the NY Times puffs the thing up 300% for SPIN and FAKE NEWS effect.
Hey retard where do you get 3 years? This is permanent, it is retroactive for the 3 years prior, learn to read before you embarrass yourself. Trumpers are dumb as dirt...

BUTTTTTT

Pathetic!!!!!

So you support policy that gives a massive tax break to millionaires and billionaires, so they don't have to pay their fair share in taxes??? You Trump sheep are truly pathetic. You can't criticize anything the GOP does, even something as indefensible as this loop hole.
Sure is a good thing that there were no democrats who were on board with that. I know that they didn't vote for such a debacle. Oh, wait.....what?
You are a proven idiot, and show it with your partisan BS. If it is true, they are all in on it, you buffoon. Now, get on your knees and assume the

ok fine - you're not a partisan hack -

:laughing0301:

BUTTTTTT

AHAHAHA so you think it is fair and smart policy to have millionaires and billionaires pay a much smaller percentage in taxes than the middle class. This excuse is so pathetic and does not age well.

got a link to the actual bill ?
the two links in the op are not trustworthy
gimme a fuckin break, what a sad pathetic excuse... This happened. you are such a sheep.

go ahead, read an 800+ page bill now... pathetic...

The bill is very easy to read, just point to the section you are talking about in the table of contexts.

The op seems like bunch of Marxist bullshit. This would fit better in the Russia forum 40 years ago.
Yea did you read, it's clear as day... stop lying. All you people have are pathetic lies.

BUTTTTTT

AHAHAHA so you think it is fair and smart policy to have millionaires and billionaires pay a much smaller percentage in taxes than the middle class. This excuse is so pathetic and does not age well.

AHAHAHA so you think it is fair and smart policy to have millionaires and billionaires pay a much smaller percentage in taxes than the middle class.

You think millionaires and billionaires pay a much smaller percentage in taxes than the middle class?

Your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, does it?

BUTTTTTT

Pathetic!!!!!

What a pathetic excuse. the GOP put this give away loop hole in there. With out them we wouldn't have it. Then when democrats fought to get this crap out of the bill you partisan hacks claimed "the democrats are sabotaging the bill"

You people are pathetic. Basically you can't criticize the GOP and you are a partisan hack...

BUTTTTTT

They don’t. You are a lying sack.

BUTTTTTT

AHAHAHA so you think it is fair and smart policy to have millionaires and billionaires pay a much smaller percentage in taxes than the middle class.

You think millionaires and billionaires pay a much smaller percentage in taxes than the middle class?

Your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, does it?
With this loop hole yes, man you are just stupid...

BUTTTTTT

They don’. You are a lying sack.
with this loop hole they do... man you people are just stupid. You embarrass yourself on a constant basis.

I was responding to a poster blaming the Republicans for this bill. I figured I would throw in the FACT every Dimsocialist voted for it.

Facts really put you on tilt, huh? :D

Prety much anyone with a nickel's worth of common sense and the ability to reason beyond the letters D and R and the colors red and blue knows there's not an ounce of difference between the duopoly.

The fact that you wanna make it about Ds and Rs tells the rest of us that you're about four and a half cents short.
While I agree both parties are terrible, the fact of the matter is that the GOP put this loop hole in there, and if the democrats tried to remove it then people would complain how the democrats are holding up the bill, which they did...

Forum List

Back