🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uncovered: MASSIVE Tax give away in Stimulus Bill

Currently if you own real estate and other businesses, you get to use depreciation AND improvement/upgrade expenses to write off the profits on your other businesses/income. Meaning If I make $1 million or $1 billion trading stocks or any other business, and I own real estate I can make tax deductions on that $1 million/billion profit by claiming depreciation on real estate or upgrade expenses. This is already a pretty big scam and windfall for real estate investors.

BUTTTTTT
This is capped at $500k, so you could only deduct $500k of that $1 million/billion or whatever the income is... BUTTTTT in this stimulus bill, republicans quietly slipped a provision in that removes the cap completely!!!!

Meaning now you can deduct any amount that you can come up with (even Billions)!!! So basically you can make millions/billions on non-real estate income and pay no taxes on it, by claiming depreciation and upgrades of your real estate investments!!!!

BUTTTT it gets even worse!!! They also made the removal of the cap retroactive for the past 3 years!!! So that means you can deduct the depreciation etc etc from 2018 and the government will send them a massive refund check!!!!

This is estimated to cost the government $180 Billion!! That $180 billion could go to hard working Americans, but it is going to the ultra wealthy. This is indefensible, but we know that Trumpers will somehow defend it, because they are sheep!! Stop crying about being over taxed, because you gladly support policy that lets the ultra wealthy pay no taxes on their millions/billions...
This is estimated to cost the government $180 billion? Where does that money come from you fucking retard? From the people who "actually" work. So dumbasses like you who sit on your ass all day collecting welfare, bitching and moaning how fucked your life is, just cant come to grips that maybe some people would like to keep more of their earned income. Cry me a fucking river, you worthless liberal scum.
Why should people not have to pay taxes just because they’re wealthy?

Meanwhile, outside of that fucked up twisted, miserable, pathetic place of LibTardia...
America’s most productive continue to pay the way for degenerate, shameless, begging bottom feeders also known as disgusting, fucked in the head LefTards.
Top 3% of U.S. Taxpayers Paid Majority of Income Tax in 2016
It would be a false assumption to believe that every wealthy person pays taxes. As we see above; they have nice ways of writing themselves loopholes to avoid doing so.

One of the many reasons Trump has been reluctant to release his taxes.

If I have to pay taxes, so should those wealthier than me.

Stop trying to be confused...I just provided you with a link that cites data from treasury.
Those evil rich whiteys pay your way....haha
You’re link is aggregate data. It does not reflect the tax rate of every individual in that category.

Are you confused about what that means?

Haha...you’re trying real hard to justify your shameless begging.
Help me out with this data would you please.
What begging are you referring to? Tell me, in your opinion, should the ultra wealthy pay taxes?

I’m guessing you want Father Government to rape our most productive for more so you can either be given more free shit or pay less yourself...no?
I keep showing you the “ultra wealthy” are paying your way and not using more public services. Why aren’t you contributing EQUALLY? Put the bong down and do better.
No. I’m in the 1% and my marginal tax rate is about 45%. I want to be sure that so long as I’m paying taxes, that every individual in the 0.1% is doing so too.

As I said before, you are posting aggregate data. Your data does not mean every individual in that category pays taxes. The article in the OP demonstrates a way the tax code was written that can give a tremendous advantage to property owners to reduce their tax rates to zero. I have a problem with that as someone who pays a lot of taxes.

Sorry bud...you’ve already exposed yourself...you have no credibility, you won’t be able to sell that bullshit. NOBODY here believes you’re productive...NOBODY productive begs to pay a higher tax rate...NOBODY.

Im not begging to pay a higher rate. I’m pissed that the ultra-wealthy can write the law to get out of paying any taxes.

How do you feel about that?
Exactly, these people are partisan sheep. All they care about is D and R, not America. They have some insane tailor made excuse for every stupid thing a republican does... I have never met a republican actually admit fault or take responsibility for failure.

Ultimately this was passed by BOTH parties.

At $2T, I'm surprised there isn't MORE for the wealthy. Though, not everyone who owns property is living in the top 1%.

Yes, but those of us that do send a big "social distancing" KISS!

Since we're writing about the American Worker getting fucked by Republicans yet again, how are you up north going to spend your 8K? Must be nice to have a real leader!

first off, that is an unsigned bill
secondly, you are making claims based on sources proven to lie.
got anything else before i take away your free speech and put you on ignore?

Oh, just go ahead and put him on ignore. After all we cannot hear a dissenting voice, especially one telling you the truth. THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES.

The emperor did not write this bill. Have a nice day suffering your TDS.

Currently if you own real estate and other businesses, you get to use depreciation AND improvement/upgrade expenses to write off the profits on your other businesses/income. Meaning If I make $1 million or $1 billion trading stocks or any other business, and I own real estate I can make tax deductions on that $1 million/billion profit by claiming depreciation on real estate or upgrade expenses. This is already a pretty big scam and windfall for real estate investors.

BUTTTTTT
This is capped at $500k, so you could only deduct $500k of that $1 million/billion or whatever the income is... BUTTTTT in this stimulus bill, republicans quietly slipped a provision in that removes the cap completely!!!!

Meaning now you can deduct any amount that you can come up with (even Billions)!!! So basically you can make millions/billions on non-real estate income and pay no taxes on it, by claiming depreciation and upgrades of your real estate investments!!!!

BUTTTT it gets even worse!!! They also made the removal of the cap retroactive for the past 3 years!!! So that means you can deduct the depreciation etc etc from 2018 and the government will send them a massive refund check!!!!

This is estimated to cost the government $180 Billion!! That $180 billion could go to hard working Americans, but it is going to the ultra wealthy. This is indefensible, but we know that Trumpers will somehow defend it, because they are sheep!! Stop crying about being over taxed, because you gladly support policy that lets the ultra wealthy pay no taxes on their millions/billions...
This is estimated to cost the government $180 billion? Where does that money come from you fucking retard? From the people who "actually" work. So dumbasses like you who sit on your ass all day collecting welfare, bitching and moaning how fucked your life is, just cant come to grips that maybe some people would like to keep more of their earned income. Cry me a fucking river, you worthless liberal scum.

Because Republicans give us MASSIVE deductions.

BUTTTTTT

Meanwhile, outside of that fucked up twisted, miserable, pathetic place of LibTardia...
America’s most productive continue to pay the way for degenerate, shameless, begging bottom feeders also known as disgusting, fucked in the head LefTards.
It would be a false assumption to believe that every wealthy person pays taxes. As we see above; they have nice ways of writing themselves loopholes to avoid doing so.

Stop trying to be confused...I just provided you with a link that cites data from treasury.
You’re link is aggregate data. It does not reflect the tax rate of every individual in that category.

What begging are you referring to? Tell me, in your opinion, should the ultra wealthy pay taxes?

I’m guessing you want Father Government to rape our most productive for more so you can either be given more free shit or pay less yourself...no?
I keep showing you the “ultra wealthy” are paying your way and not using more public services. Why aren’t you contributing EQUALLY? Put the bong down and do better.
No. I’m in the 1% and my marginal tax rate is about 45%. I want to be sure that so long as I’m paying taxes, that every individual in the 0.1% is doing so too.

As I said before, you are posting aggregate data. Your data does not mean every individual in that category pays taxes. The article in the OP demonstrates a way the tax code was written that can give a tremendous advantage to property owners to reduce their tax rates to zero. I have a problem with that as someone who pays a lot of taxes.

Sorry bud...you’ve already exposed yourself...you have no credibility, you won’t be able to sell that bullshit. NOBODY here believes you’re productive...NOBODY productive begs to pay a higher tax rate...NOBODY.

Im not begging to pay a higher rate. I’m pissed that the ultra-wealthy can write the law to get out of paying any taxes.

You continue to parrot a beggars talking point despite me showing you that our most productive are paying the way for bottom feeders.
You want to talk about isolated cases that you can't identify or quantify...why not discuss the vast majority?

And at the end of the day only one person in Congress out of 535 stood up for what was right and opposed this monstrosity and he got verbally tarred and feathered for it.

eeeyep.

Byoa4KB.jpg

BUTTTTTT

You continue to parrot a beggars talking point despite me showing you that our most productive are paying the way for bottom feeders.
You want to talk about isolated cases that you can't identify or quantify...why not discuss the vast majority?

Why shouldn’t we talk about changes in the law that benefit a slim number of wealthy elite to be able to reduce their taxable income essentially to zero?

Especially when some of those elite are running the administration.

got a link to the actual bill ?
the two links in the op are not trustworthy

The New York Times and CNN may not be in the tank for Donald Trump, but neither is "untrustworthy". I realize Trumpkins hate truth tellers with a white hot passion, but facts are facts.
Pretty much, any time you hit them with the facts, they try and claim it's fake news. Meanwhile they believe any lie Fox news tells them...

They epitomize sheep...
You have to remember (and I wish this were hyperbole, but it is not) that we now have a significant portion of the populace existing within a separate, isolated, closed circuit informational universe.

They will only believe what they are told within that universe, and any other source is fake news.

I wish I were kidding. This is a dangerous moment, and we're seeing its potential ramifications play out in real time with this virus.
Dems must realize...Trump's 'base' (30 states and 2,623 counties) have given him full carte blanche to destroy the Left by any means necessary
We expect him to display his extreme hatred for the Left in EVERYTHING he says and in everything he does...He will not be re-elected if he doesn't.
What I'm getting at here...we view TDS levels as a metric, the more TDS behavior we see/hear the happier we are...we know he's doing exactly what he was hired to do...NOTHING he says or does angers us if it angers the Left....NOTHING!
PLEASE NOTE: This thread is not intended to 'flame', I wanted to explain what I believe to be the dynamic between "Trumpsters" and Trump. So keep in mind; when Trump says or does something that we would normally view as stupid, immature or even destructive...we wait for your response, if you hate it we learn to love it.

BUTTTTTT

That's because they don't make enough money. In my case, I had Republican written tax loopholes, I made $7.4M and paid zero federal income tax.

The NY Times has SPUN this shocker and the OP's post is full of mistakes and omissions. Lets start with the $170 billion shall we, that's over 10 years yet this tax break is TEMPORARY and only good for 3 years. So the NY Times puffs the thing up 300% for SPIN and FAKE NEWS effect.

The NY Times has SPUN this shocker and the OP's post is full of mistakes and omissions. Lets start with the $170 billion shall we, that's over 10 years yet this tax break is TEMPORARY and only good for 3 years. So the NY Times puffs the thing up 300% for SPIN and FAKE NEWS effect.

Your tax break is temporary. Mine is permanent.

Whatever, who even understands your troll posts anymore. The FACT is this story is 80% BS leftist scum SPIN.

trickle down economics has been the battler cry of republicans ever since Rummy had it explained to him on a napkin - there in no such thing as a temporary tax break - interest never ends, and another one comes along the first time they get a door of opportunity.

tax breaks solve everything .....

BUTTTTTT

The NAIOP, a trade group for commercial real estate developers, defended the stimulus bill, saying in a statement that new rules reverse an "error" in the 2017 tax overhaul that resulted in a 39-year depreciation period for expenses related to property improvement.

Sounds good to me.

Your tax break is temporary.

You're right, Pelosi is an a-hole.

I was responding to a poster blaming the Republicans for this bill. I figured I would throw in the FACT every Dimsocialist voted for it.

Facts really put you on tilt, huh? :D

Prety much anyone with a nickel's worth of common sense and the ability to reason beyond the letters D and R and the colors red and blue knows there's not an ounce of difference between the duopoly.

The fact that you wanna make it about Ds and Rs tells the rest of us that you're about four and a half cents short.

got a link to the actual bill ?
the two links in the op are not trustworthy
gimme a fuckin break, what a sad pathetic excuse... This happened. you are such a sheep.

go ahead, read an 800+ page bill now... pathetic...

The bill is very easy to read, just point to the section you are talking about in the table of contexts.

The op seems like bunch of Marxist bullshit. This would fit better in the Russia forum 40 years ago.

BUTTTTTT

Greed%2Bquote_thumb%255B4%255D
Pathetic!!!!!

So you support policy that gives a massive tax break to millionaires and billionaires, so they don't have to pay their fair share in taxes??? You Trump sheep are truly pathetic. You can't criticize anything the GOP does, even something as indefensible as this loop hole.

Let me guess, a other person who does not even pay taxes complains about people not paying taxes.

Forum List

Back