Undecided Voters: did you see, on Super Tuesday, when Biden mistook his sister for his wife?

Ethos Logos Pathos

Dec 16, 2019
...is this the guy, you want running the country? ..

... Biden's response? "they switched on me!"

Here he is @ 3 : 20

The decision-making processes of the, Commander-In-Chief, needs much better than this.

Last edited:
Not only that. After Jill fought off the crazy gal rushing the stage, she says "you're ok Joe, you're ok Joe".
Joe looked dazed and confused. Like a deer in the headlights.
I expect to see that look a lot in the coming months.

False narrative. His wife and sister switched places behind him.

Confusing sister and wife... could happen to anyone. Especially to the Dem leaders like Omar for whom the sister IS the wife.

He did confuse the sister and the wife.

Do you have the full footage? They seem to be standing on the same place through the entire clip. I would like to know just how unaware of his surroundings he is.

• Banned

Nope. I posted, true reality. You saw yourself how Biden panned the crowd/looked in both directions a few times, if they really switched, but he still made the gaffe anyway ---since his short-term memory banks have washed away.

The decision-making processes of the, Commander-In-Chief, needs much better than this.

Yes, would love for him to take the reins from Trump. It is a much needed change. Don’t see how your video makes any kind of a relevant point

Yes, would love for him to take the reins from Trump. It is a much needed change. Don’t see how your video makes any kind of a relevant point

If you're a Dem, then of course, you are required to say that you don't see how it is relevant.

Because you never come post this way, when Dems use President Trump's mannerisms and gestures, as reasons among why he's unfit to lead our nation. And those deludings are just mocking him/they never have anything to do with Trump's cognitive, mental, coherent, astuteness which is reqd from every human seeking to be the U.S. President.

I don't like the Bern either, over Trump, but notice I don't mention him this way like I do Biden.

Why?

Because you don't need a healthy heart, to make mental decisions on behalf of the world's greatest nation.

Same for Bloomberg, who I dislike, but still I don't focus on him like I do Biden.

Why?

Because you don't have to be, tall, in order to make decisions on behalf of the world's greatest nation. Altho you do have to have great, mental capacity, whereas only a Dem will act like its no big deal that Biden has none.

If you're a Dem, then of course, you are required to say that you don't see how it is relevant.

Because you never come post this way, when Dems use President Trump's mannerisms and gestures, as reasons among why he's unfit to lead our nation. And those deludings are just mocking him/they never have anything to do with Trump's cognitive, mental, coherent, astuteness which is reqd from every human seeking to be the U.S. President.

I don't like the Bern either, over Trump, but notice I don't mention him this way like I do Biden.

Why?

Because you don't need a healthy heart, to make mental decisions on behalf of the world's greatest nation.

Same for Bloomberg, who I dislike, but still I don't focus on him like I do Biden.

Why?

Because you don't have to be, tall, in order to make decisions on behalf of the world's greatest nation. Altho you do have to have great, mental capacity, whereas only a Dem will act like its no big deal that Biden has none.
I’m not a dem... but I am aware enough to see that Biden is infinitely better suited for that office than Trump. Gaffs and all

The reason is it's not just one video, it's video after video after video. And what kind of change are you looking for? Too many jobs around for you? Too many people making better money? Too many tax cuts that's partly responsible for the economy? Is the border too secure for you? Do the new trade deals favor the US too much? Is eliminating the fine for not following government orders too much freedom for you? What???

Oh, that's right, you don't like Trump on a personal basis. Forget about all he's done for this country. He's not nearly as qualified as creepy Joe even though he's had the position for over three years and doing a bang-up job of it. So go ahead, change what's going on now by voting in creepy Joe.

Unknown.jpeg

this is up there with getting pissed at trumps mannerisms.

who cares?

The reason is it's not just one video, it's video after video after video. And what kind of change are you looking for? Too many jobs around for you? Too many people making better money? Too many tax cuts that's partly responsible for the economy? Is the border too secure for you? Do the new trade deals favor the US too much? Is eliminating the fine for not following government orders too much freedom for you? What???

Oh, that's right, you don't like Trump on a personal basis. Forget about all he's done for this country. He's not nearly as qualified as creepy Joe even though he's had the position for over three years and doing a bang-up job of it. So go ahead, change what's going on now by voting in creepy Joe.

View attachment 310510

Jobs and money all came back to get to these levels under Obama and Biden. I don’t credit Trump for the being responsible for those numbers. They would have happened under any president within a small margin IMO.

I want a sense of civility and integrity restored to the office and I want somebody who can rebuild the broken relationships Trump has destroyed all over the world. We have a long way to go to rebuild trust on the world stage. Biden is the best to do so.

View attachment 310510

Jobs and money all came back to get to these levels under Obama and Biden. I don’t credit Trump for the being responsible for those numbers. They would have happened under any president within a small margin IMO.

I want a sense of civility and integrity restored to the office and I want somebody who can rebuild the broken relationships Trump has destroyed all over the world. We have a long way to go to rebuild trust on the world stage. Biden is the best to do so.

DumBama had nothing to do with the recovery. Name me one policy he created to take that credit.

Trump cut taxes for our job creators. He removed pricy business regulations, and created the policy that for every new business regulation created, two had to be removed in it's place. He got rid of Commie Care fines. He lowered taxes for workers as well.

How you can give credit to the most anti-business President in our lifetime is beyond me. If Biden (by some miracle) does get into office and the economy heads south, you on the left will be blaming Trump for it instead of yourselves. The southern flood gates will reopen again, and all those illegals will be taking jobs Americans should be working.

I’m not a dem... but I am aware enough to see that Biden is infinitely better suited for that office than Trump. Gaffs and all

ROFL

let me guess...you are exactly like IM2 , eh?

Plus I bet you're super impressed with the way Biden recently stepped up to a podium, then proclaimed, 'Hello. I'm Joe Biden, and I'm running for the U.S. Senate!'

I bet that was the deal-breaker for you to support Biden, eh? Or was it, how cool he looked when mistaking his sister for his wife?

If you don't credit Trump, then according to your logic you can't credit Obama and Biden by claiming "money all came back to get to these levels under Obama and Biden" because your logic says those job numbers would have happened under any President within a small margin ---according to your biased logic.

lol

Even worse for you, is that you claimed to want integrity restored to the office ---but you support Biden who exactly committed a corrupt act re: Ukraine from 2014-'16 by having his son go to globally-corrupt company in Ukraine to collect millions of dollars doing something he had no experience in whatsoever. Plus VP Biden corruptly got the prosecutor fired, in 2015, who came to question the Obama Admin about Hunter in Ukraine.

That's what you call integrity?

Yeah, Biden won his first presidential primary in 3 tries in SC, too bad he wasn't around to see it. LMAO

ROFL

let me guess...you are exactly like IM2 , eh?

Plus I bet you're super impressed with the way Biden recently stepped up to a podium, then proclaimed, 'Hello. I'm Joe Biden, and I'm running for the U.S. Senate!'

I bet that was the deal-breaker for you to support Biden, eh? Or was it, how cool he looked when mistaking his sister for his wife?
I heard Biden address that incident and he said it was all taken out of context as he was talking about how he campaigned when he was running for senate earlier in the speech and that’s what he was referring to.
I didn’t hear the speech so I don’t know if it was a gaff or something taken out of context by the media.... either way I do not think it’s a big deal at all. I also can’t take cofefe trump fans seriously when they try and used that critique.

Forum List

Back