Undecided Voters: did you see, on Super Tuesday, when Biden mistook his sister for his wife?

Jobs and money all came back to get to these levels under Obama and Biden. I don’t credit Trump for the being responsible for those numbers. They would have happened under any president within a small margin IMO.

I want a sense of civility and integrity restored to the office and I want somebody who can rebuild the broken relationships Trump has destroyed all over the world. We have a long way to go to rebuild trust on the world stage. Biden is the best to do so.

If you don't credit Trump, then according to your logic you can't credit Obama and Biden by claiming "money all came back to get to these levels under Obama and Biden" because your logic says those job numbers would have happened under any President within a small margin ---according to your biased logic.

lol

Even worse for you, is that you claimed to want integrity restored to the office ---but you support Biden who exactly committed a corrupt act re: Ukraine from 2014-'16 by having his son go to globally-corrupt company in Ukraine to collect millions of dollars doing something he had no experience in whatsoever. Plus VP Biden corruptly got the prosecutor fired, in 2015, who came to question the Obama Admin about Hunter in Ukraine.

That's what you call integrity?
Yes, I think Joe has integrity and I’m not fooled by your fake spin in Ukraine. Stop lying and try an honest argument
so because you *think* he has integrity, he's beyond reproach and anyone who doesn't follow your mindset is "lying" and not having an "honest" argument.

and you wonder why i just decided to troll you instead.

Appearance of impropriety is the best you can come up with?! That’s so weak

Yes, it is weak, if you are a Dem who is in love with deceit. Because here, you are saying that you are okay with

-Hunter Biden being on the board of a corrupt Ukraine company, while
-Hunter Biden's dad was the USA VP and in charge of
-the USA's Ukraine foreign policy which condemns this exact type of behavior for nearly 20 yrs, so
-Hunter Biden's dad gets to tell an audience/brag about getting the Prosecutor fired/ordering a quid pro quo, before he boards a plan in 6 hours, by which
-Trump got impeached for bringing these illegal, unethical acts, to light.

Poor Joe doesn’t have eyes in the back of his head.

Trump has difficulty keeping count of his wives

Yes, it is weak, if you are a Dem who is in love with deceit. Because here, you are saying that you are okay with

-the USA's Ukraine foreign policy which condemns this exact type of behavior for nearly 20 yrs, so
-Hunter Biden's dad gets to tell an audience/brag about getting the Prosecutor fired/ordering a quid pro quo, before he boards a plan in 6 hours, by which
I don’t think hunter should have taken that job. I don’t think it was a crime. Joe was carrying out foreign policy in Ukraine not conducting personal business. It’s pretty simple. No crimes. Just hyperbolic accusations. You have nothing or Barr would have indicted. You’re being played

I don’t think hunter should have taken that job. I don’t think it was a crime. Joe was carrying out foreign policy in Ukraine not conducting personal business. It’s pretty simple. No crimes. Just hyperbolic accusations. You have nothing or Barr would have indicted. You’re being played

Barr has several investigations going on. We don't know what he'll come up with. Last I heard, he stated it won't be complete until late spring or early summer.

Since you don't think there is anything to the Hunter story, what about his brother John? He got hired by a construction company with no construction background, and afterwards, that company got a 1.5 billion dollar government construction contract in Iraq. Nothing to see there either?

Yes, I think Joe has integrity and I’m not fooled by your fake spin in Ukraine. Stop lying and try an honest argument
Assuming he gets the nomination, his veep choice will be critical, for obvious reasons.

What's your guess? Does he pick a "progressive" to satisfy the base, or does he stay pragmatic?

I'm almost afraid to find out.
That’s a great question... if I had to pick one I’d say Clyburn... runners up would be a younger black woman like Harris or Abrams... but Harris made a fool out of herself with that bussing attack and Abrams is really green so probably not either of those two. Michelle Obama?? Haha.

Who do you think?
Really tough call. To put this is delicately as possible, both guys will need to pick someone who could step in, uh, fairly soon.

So does Bernie stick with his political principles? If so, Abrams pops to mind. Jill Stein. Tulsi. If he bends over for the party and balances the ticket, maybe Harris, Klobuchar.

Biden, holy crap. Could be very similar options there, only backwards. Biden/Gabbard might be their strongest ticket. Who knows.

Of course, most likely you and I will both be wrong. :laugh:
It won’t happen but I wouldn’t mind seeing a Condoleezza Rice on the ticket

Barr has several investigations going on. We don't know what he'll come up with. Last I heard, he stated it won't be complete until late spring or early summer.

Since you don't think there is anything to the Hunter story, what about his brother John? He got hired by a construction company with no construction background, and afterwards, that company got a 1.5 billion dollar government construction contract in Iraq. Nothing to see there either?
If there is a crime found then indict. It’s not complicated.

No matter how many Dem lies and Dem corruption that you, ignore, it still won't change who Biden is and it won't change who you are/in love with Dem's corruption plus you want Trump impeached for exposing the corruption.

You, are the "what is wrong with America". It's like we're watching the Dems in the Truman Show, rated-X.

It's not about if there's a crime to, indict, because that won't save our nation. So it's about how you cheered on the Dems for impeaching Trump when he tried to see if there was a crime to indict.

Yes.

PLUS you refuse to speak on the atty who Biden bragged about getting fired, in 2015, for trying to investigate this matter. If there's no crime, why did Biden brag about getting the prosecutor fired who was snooping around? I know I know, you do not want to discuss that.

Undecided voters need to beware of falling prey to your same type of mentality. That's why I created this thread.

Today is not about prosecuting a, crime, today is about using this illegality to drive home who Biden is ---for undecided voters.
Yes and drive home to undecided voters, how they should be wise and use citizens/people like you, to clearly recognize the Dem party's deceit.
Undecided voters need to see you, who they are teaming up with by voting for Dems ---yes they need to see your love for the deceitful and dishonesty which defines the Dem party. They need to realize the demonic sect, trying to whoo them.

Last edited:
I don’t think hunter should have taken that job...

Joe Biden was in charge of our Ukraine foreign policy, which means no American citizen can indulge in Hunter's type of employment without our foreign policy guards okaying it. Joe Biden knew Burisma was corrupt, 20yrs ago, when Joe Biden was on Capitol Hill reading our Ukraine policy being created nearly 20yrs ago.

Therefore how do you view Joe Biden, when it comes to what Hunter did in Ukraine? And how do you feel re: Joe Biden, bragging, about getting the prosecutor fired when he started snooping around?

No matter how many Dem lies and Dem corruption that you, ignore, it still won't change who Biden is and it won't change who you are/in love with Dem's corruption plus you want Trump impeached for exposing the corruption.

You, are the "what is wrong with America". It's like we're watching the Dems in the Truman Show, rated-X.
Do yourself a favor and reread the crap you just wrote... you’re embarrassing yourself

It's not about if there's a crime to, indict, because that won't save our nation. So it's about how you cheered on the Dems for impeaching Trump when he tried to see if there was a crime to indict.

Yes.

PLUS you refuse to speak on the atty who Biden bragged about getting fired, in 2015, for trying to investigate this matter. If there's no crime, why did Biden brag about getting the prosecutor fired who was snooping around? I know I know, you do not want to discuss that.

Undecided voters need to beware of falling prey to your same type of mentality. That's why I created this thread.

Today is not about prosecuting a, crime, today is about using this illegality to drive home who Biden is ---for undecided voters.
Yes and drive home to undecided voters, how they should be wise and use citizens/people like you, to clearly recognize the Dem party's deceit.
Undecided voters need to see you, who they are teaming up with by voting for Dems ---yes they need to see your love for the deceitful and dishonesty which defines the Dem party. They need to realize the demonic sect, trying to whoo them.
Hahaha, are you shitting me?! Of course it’s about if there’s a crime! you dimwits keep accusing the Biden’s of crimes. Sane people know you are full of shit which is why you can’t address the simple question of why Barr doesn’t indict him. Because there are no crimes!!!

I don’t think hunter should have taken that job...

Joe Biden was in charge of our Ukraine foreign policy, which means no American citizen can indulge in Hunter's type of employment without our foreign policy guards okaying it. Joe Biden knew Burisma was corrupt, 20yrs ago, when Joe Biden was on Capitol Hill reading our Ukraine policy being created nearly 20yrs ago.

Therefore how do you view Joe Biden, when it comes to what Hunter did in Ukraine? And how do you feel re: Joe Biden, bragging, about getting the prosecutor fired when he started snooping around?
I think Hunter took a job and no commingling or corruption or coordination has been shown between himself and Joe using his office. I think he had every right to brag about getting a corrupt prosecutor fired which was him doing his job.

Hahaha, are you shitting me?! Of course it’s about if there’s a crime! you dimwits keep accusing the Biden’s of crimes. Sane people know you are full of shit which is why you can’t address the simple question of why Barr doesn’t indict him. Because there are no crimes!!!

No pal. Sane people are out there recognizing you and your demonic sect, called Dems, each time you refuse to discuss the gritty facts of this issue. Because I know that you knew that I knew that you know that any honest American who discusses the facts will conclude that Biden committed an illegality against our Ukraine foreign policy ---which by default proves he's corrupt and undeserving of the U.S. Presidency. Forevermore.

That is why you refuse to discuss the acts and events which keep being mentioned here. Yes. Just one example...You already know that you'll be compelled to conclude Biden is corrupt ---if you were to EVER honestly discuss the Ukraine prosecutor who sleepy Joe bragged about getting fired.

So yes, please keep taking this public path you've chosen on USM. You are the exact type of deceitful, Dem, who President Trump needs for undecided voters to experience.

I think Hunter took a job and no commingling or corruption or coordination has been shown between himself and Joe using his office. I think he had every right to brag about getting a corrupt prosecutor fired which was him doing his job.

lol

The fact that Hunter took the job, is corrupt.

The fact that Hunter took the job, is corrupt, because Burisma is notoriously corrupt since Bush43 was President.

The fact that Hunter took the job, is corrupt, because his dad oversaw our nation's Ukraine foreign policy.

The fact that many people viewed that as an, impropriety, became a dreadful reality when Joe Biden got the prosecutor fired for exposing the impropriety. That is corrupt.

But hey, each time you refuse to discuss these realities ---as you minimize them via generalized obfuscatory statements--- you give us what we need for undecided voters to see. They need to understand "colossal deceit" they are about to team up with, by voting for Biden.

...is this the guy, you want running the country? ..

... Biden's response? "they switched on me!"

Here he is @ 3 : 20

The decision-making processes of the, Commander-In-Chief, needs much better than this.

Joe, don't...

1580786342303.jpg

Forum List

Back