Undecided Voters: did you see, on Super Tuesday, when Biden mistook his sister for his wife?

For one, Shokin gains nothing by making up a lie. He's out, and he's never going to get that job back. This is an eye witness we're talking about; somebody that was directly involved. When your people made the same claim about Kavanaugh, we were supposed to take it at face value. When the left made the claim of why Trump withheld aid, they didn't ask for any other input. They made the claim with no evidence, therefore it must be true, and they impeached him based on mind reading.

Now we have the actual person involved, not some bogus claim from 30 some years ago, and now we must have evidence before he's to be believed.
Shokin wasn’t just an eye witness he was the person being accused and discredited and fired. He is the subject who is know known to be shady and corrupt. What do you mean he has nothing to gain by saying “I wasn’t corrupt”?! Do you hear yourself Ray? Makes no sense

So tell me, what does he gain? Nobody on primetime is paying him for an interview. He's not writing a book. He's not running for an elected office. He gains nothing.

Is he pissed at Joe? Probably so, but he's not just making a statement out of anger, he's putting a little energy into this.

BREAKING: Fired Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin FILES FEDERAL COMPLAINT Against Joe Biden

Ukraine court forces probe into Biden role in firing of prosecutor Viktor Shokin
It’s his reputation Ray... his ego, respect, vindication, revenge, etc. Just like anybody who’s been fired or outed for wrong doing, the natural response from almost all is “I didn’t do it” you can’t honestly call that “witness testimony” and think it holds any weight! That’s just silly.

Our intelligence deemed him corrupt, members of our congress Including Ron Johnson, our state department, it was part of our foreign policy to get that guy out of the office. Our allies called for the same thing. Ukraine under their new leadership investigated the matter... what more do you need Ray?! You’re taking this guys word over all I just listed?! That’s pretty sad.

On top of all that our AG, the guy who you just called legit, isn’t touching this thing. You’ve fallen for political rhetoric being pushed to criminalize Trumps opponent. It’s right out of the playbook. “Lock her up” ring any bells. Don’t be a puppet Ray. Use your brain. This debate is pathetic

Of course it's pathetic, it's pathetic you can't see all the obvious clues here:

* Hunter is a drug addict who was even kicked out of the military.
* Hunter had no knowledge or experience in the energy field.
* He had no prior business in Ukraine.
* He didn't even speak the language.
* There are 1.3 million US lawyers in the country, why would Burisma choose Hunter out of all those?
* The VP's son was paid 83,000 dollars a month for doing nothing.
* Joe issued an immediate threat; one where he gave Ukraine only hours to carry out his demand.
* Shokin claims he was indeed investigating both Burisma and Hunter.
* When the Democrats found out about Trump's curiosity of Joe and Hunter, they freaked out.
* The prosecutor that replaced Shokin was just as corrupt as he was. Joe had no problem with that.
Ok Ray, but it keeps going back to my main point. If all these “clues” as you are now calling them amount to a crime and criminal activity and the things you accuse them to be then Barr would be indicting. He isn’t indicting. You can’t just say deep state. That’s a cop out. You can keep saying “wait and see” but how long is that crap gonna last? I’ll tell you, it will last till the election, nothing will happen, and then it will all magically go away. We both know this, don’t we?

Of course I know this. That's why it's the deep state. It's like when the Mafia controlled cities around the country years ago. They always let their own members do whatever they wanted.

Hillary had classified material on her own server at home. What happened to her? She didn't return all the material back to the government. What happened to her? She transferred that material to her aid, who's husband used the very same computer to send out nude pictures of himself to strange women around the world. What happened to her?

Now we find out about the lies on the FISA applications to spy on the Trump team. What happened to them? One lawyer even went into secret files to alter them. What happened to him?

Nothing happens to any of these people, that's the problem. We have a corrupt government looking out for each other, and we're sick of it. Destroying hard drives at the IRS, smashing cell phones with hammers, bleach bitting information, and nobody is held responsible.

Let Trump go on stage and make a joke about Russia having copies of some emails? Two year investigation. Let some left wing activist dingy make phony claims? Investigation. Let Trump ask a foreign leader for a favor to look at corruption of one of the deep staters? Impeachment.

For one, Shokin gains nothing by making up a lie. He's out, and he's never going to get that job back. This is an eye witness we're talking about; somebody that was directly involved. When your people made the same claim about Kavanaugh, we were supposed to take it at face value. When the left made the claim of why Trump withheld aid, they didn't ask for any other input. They made the claim with no evidence, therefore it must be true, and they impeached him based on mind reading.

Now we have the actual person involved, not some bogus claim from 30 some years ago, and now we must have evidence before he's to be believed.

Now this, is beautiful.

That’s a cheap excuse and doesn’t explain the inaction. Barr can do whatever he wants. if you believe that Barr is legit and we all know he would be backed by POTUS if he went after Biden then why isn’t indicting Biden?! if these crimes and corruption are so plain as day then something would be done.... I know I know... wait and see. This is getting boring

Focusing on Barr with your, deceit, does not change the facts from 2014-'16. Face this.

Biden committed acts re: Ukraine which made him, Ineligible, to be the next USA President. That does not change, even if Barr never investigates him.

Biden committed acts re: Ukraine which made him, Ineligible, to be the next USA President.
Says only Trump cultists.

Nope. Says the, evidence, where Biden is on video bragging about ordering a quid pro quo as USA VP lol yep plus that dumbfuk'd boasted that he got a Prosecutor fired for snooping around him & Hunter's illegal, Burisma gold mine.

Says the, evidence, where Biden is on video bragging about ordering a quid pro quo as USA VP
Debunked Trump cult talking point

plus that dumbfuk'd boasted that he got a Prosecutor fired for snooping around him & Hunter's illegal, Burisma gold mine.
Another debunked Trump cult talking point

You fellas really need to step outside the cult bubble for some fresh air.

Shokin wasn’t just an eye witness he was the person being accused and discredited and fired. He is the subject who is know known to be shady and corrupt. What do you mean he has nothing to gain by saying “I wasn’t corrupt”?! Do you hear yourself Ray? Makes no sense

So tell me, what does he gain? Nobody on primetime is paying him for an interview. He's not writing a book. He's not running for an elected office. He gains nothing.

Is he pissed at Joe? Probably so, but he's not just making a statement out of anger, he's putting a little energy into this.

BREAKING: Fired Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin FILES FEDERAL COMPLAINT Against Joe Biden

Ukraine court forces probe into Biden role in firing of prosecutor Viktor Shokin
It’s his reputation Ray... his ego, respect, vindication, revenge, etc. Just like anybody who’s been fired or outed for wrong doing, the natural response from almost all is “I didn’t do it” you can’t honestly call that “witness testimony” and think it holds any weight! That’s just silly.

Our intelligence deemed him corrupt, members of our congress Including Ron Johnson, our state department, it was part of our foreign policy to get that guy out of the office. Our allies called for the same thing. Ukraine under their new leadership investigated the matter... what more do you need Ray?! You’re taking this guys word over all I just listed?! That’s pretty sad.

On top of all that our AG, the guy who you just called legit, isn’t touching this thing. You’ve fallen for political rhetoric being pushed to criminalize Trumps opponent. It’s right out of the playbook. “Lock her up” ring any bells. Don’t be a puppet Ray. Use your brain. This debate is pathetic

Of course it's pathetic, it's pathetic you can't see all the obvious clues here:

* Hunter is a drug addict who was even kicked out of the military.
* Hunter had no knowledge or experience in the energy field.
* He had no prior business in Ukraine.
* He didn't even speak the language.
* There are 1.3 million US lawyers in the country, why would Burisma choose Hunter out of all those?
* The VP's son was paid 83,000 dollars a month for doing nothing.
* Joe issued an immediate threat; one where he gave Ukraine only hours to carry out his demand.
* Shokin claims he was indeed investigating both Burisma and Hunter.
* When the Democrats found out about Trump's curiosity of Joe and Hunter, they freaked out.
* The prosecutor that replaced Shokin was just as corrupt as he was. Joe had no problem with that.
Ok Ray, but it keeps going back to my main point. If all these “clues” as you are now calling them amount to a crime and criminal activity and the things you accuse them to be then Barr would be indicting. He isn’t indicting. You can’t just say deep state. That’s a cop out. You can keep saying “wait and see” but how long is that crap gonna last? I’ll tell you, it will last till the election, nothing will happen, and then it will all magically go away. We both know this, don’t we?

Of course I know this. That's why it's the deep state. It's like when the Mafia controlled cities around the country years ago. They always let their own members do whatever they wanted.

Hillary had classified material on her own server at home. What happened to her? She didn't return all the material back to the government. What happened to her? She transferred that material to her aid, who's husband used the very same computer to send out nude pictures of himself to strange women around the world. What happened to her?

Now we find out about the lies on the FISA applications to spy on the Trump team. What happened to them? One lawyer even went into secret files to alter them. What happened to him?

Nothing happens to any of these people, that's the problem. We have a corrupt government looking out for each other, and we're sick of it. Destroying hard drives at the IRS, smashing cell phones with hammers, bleach bitting information, and nobody is held responsible.

Let Trump go on stage and make a joke about Russia having copies of some emails? Two year investigation. Let some left wing activist dingy make phony claims? Investigation. Let Trump ask a foreign leader for a favor to look at corruption of one of the deep staters? Impeachment.
Noooo. If you’re calling it the deep state then you don’t know what I’m talking about. If it was actually the deep state then Barr would be a deep state player. You’ve already said you think he is legit. What’s going on that you apparently don’t know is the bullshit political hyperbole that paints this narrative youre parroting. Not based on facts, evidence and law but based on lies, distortion and spin.

Apparently it worked on you.

That’s a cheap excuse and doesn’t explain the inaction. Barr can do whatever he wants. if you believe that Barr is legit and we all know he would be backed by POTUS if he went after Biden then why isn’t indicting Biden?! if these crimes and corruption are so plain as day then something would be done.... I know I know... wait and see. This is getting boring

Focusing on Barr with your, deceit, does not change the facts from 2014-'16. Face this.

Biden committed acts re: Ukraine which made him, Ineligible, to be the next USA President. That does not change, even if Barr never investigates him.
Ineligible because he broke the law or because he didn’t break the law but YOU say he’s disqualified?

Biden on video ...ordering a quid pro quo as USA VP
Debunked Trump cult talking point

he got a Prosecutor fired..
Another debunked Trump cult talking point. You fellas really need to step outside the cult bubble for some fresh air.

You tell lies. Whereas the video of Biden, bragging, did not tell a lie.

And I thank you, for letting undecided voters see your words here after they saw the vid/your deceit and dishonesty as a teammate they'll have, if they vote for Biden in November.

Forum List

Back