Undefeated UFC Star Bryce Mitchell said more in one presser about Biden corruption & Ukraine, than I suspect all major networks have in the last year

Anyone who doesn't think Biden knew and used his position in order to get $100,000s funneled to his son Hunter from Ukraine - is CHOOSING to believe it. Not honestly.
Biden is corrupt. And used his position DIRECTLY in order to get money from foreign countries in return for favors. PERIOD.

And Bryce Mitchells evidence Biden is bribing Ukranians? I mean, this kid just got through saying he doesn't know what's going on over there right? Dude, stop manufacturing idiotic threads, where the lies are right in front of us to watch.
why did Joe Biden tell Hunter: "i may lose the presidency because of all your fuckups!" ?

Does the biased media, IYO,
include both the Left Wing AND Right Wing Media?
yes. everyone's biased except me...everyone but me has their head up their ass, is what i'm trying to say lol

Anyone who doesn't think Biden knew and used his position in order to get $100,000s funneled to his son Hunter from Ukraine - is CHOOSING to believe it. Not honestly.
Biden is corrupt. And used his position DIRECTLY in order to get money from foreign countries in return for favors. PERIOD.
"Think?" If I thought like you, I'd be an idiot like you. You use the words "think" "choosing to believe" Biden is corrupt", with not one shred of evidence, and you "think" I'm going to "think" like you? :laughing0301::cuckoo:🤪:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:😂:aargh: You are off your fucking rocker bud.

You are moving the goal post some place else. You posted a thread where this kid clearly was lying. Stay on your own fucking thread coward.
you didn't answer the question. i accept your surrender

loser

why did Joe Biden tell Hunter: "i may lose the presidency because of all your fuckups!" ? And? Ha folks, we have the smoking gun. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: We don't know what the two of them are talking about, but this is the smoking gun against Hunter. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: The stupidity from these clowns is endless. Entertaining but endless.

"Think?" If I thought like you, I'd be an idiot like you. You use the words "think" "choosing to believe" Biden is corrupt", with not one shred of evidence, and you "think" I'm going to "think" like you? :laughing0301::cuckoo:🤪:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:😂:aargh: You are off your fucking rocker bud.
I rest my case.
Hilarious

yes. everyone's biased except me...everyone but me has their head up their ass, is what i'm trying to say lol

you didn't answer the question. i accept your surrender
So without a sarcastic answer, just answer the question.
I don't need you to tell me that you are biased, everyone knows you are.
Just answer the question about the media.

Does the biased media, IYO,
include both the Left Wing Media AND Right Wing Media?

Without evidence, you are a liar. Talk to the OP about that. He's already gotten in a pickle over his lies too.
You won't find out the truth watching cnn. Hunter has received millions from russia, China, and Ukraine. Maybe when we take over in November, the government will spend 60 million investigating the Biden's. I bet they wouldn't survive the way Trump did.

Resting your case on non-existent evidence, proves you are the one who isn't thinking.
i would point you to the book "Laptop From Hell" by Miranda Devine, it's not that expensive or long or hard to find...read it all then get back to me, unless you're an idiot who doesn't read

you're the 1st one to accuse me of being biased. folks say i play both sides. that's because i'm a radical centrist who plays it down the middle

Why did the US Secret Service just say it lost 3 years of Hunter Biden’s travel records?
I don't know. Have you thought to ask them, while you post an OP of a stupid kid accusing the Biden's of corruption, while simultaneously not knowing what's going on in Ukraine. :laughing0301: The goddamn idiocy of this thread would take a reasonable persons breath away.

Bryce is the white Khabib...his grappling is unbelievable...when he gets a guy down, he doesn't let them up.

similarly i took Biden down with this thread and he will never recover. it's my thread that will make him lose in 2024, my friends!

I don't know. Have you thought to ask them, while you post an OP of a stupid kid accusing the Biden's of corruption, while simultaneously not knowing what's going on in Ukraine. :laughing0301: The goddamn idiocy of this thread would take a reasonable persons breath away.
stupid kid? so only people aged 80 or older can have political opinions...in that case, go find a video of Pat Buchanan slamming Hunter, i'm sure there is one!

like they'll ever get back to me lol

You won't find out the truth watching cnn. Hunter has received millions from russia, China, and Ukraine. Maybe when we take over in November, the government will spend 60 million investigating the Biden's. I bet they wouldn't survive the way Trump did.
Well I damn sure am not going to get from the "jknowgood news station." They just post lies.

On your news channel, how did you prove this; Hunter has received millions from russia, China, and Ukraine.?

Forum List

Back