Undefeated UFC Star Bryce Mitchell said more in one presser about Biden corruption & Ukraine, than I suspect all major networks have in the last year

let the record show the idiot i'm arguing with didn't indicate he would read the book i asked him to

Well I damn sure am not going to get from the "jknowgood news station." They just post lies.

On your news channel, how did you prove this; Hunter has received millions from russia, China, and Ukraine.?

stupid kid? so only people aged 80 or older can have political opinions...in that case, go find a video of Pat Buchanan slamming Hunter, i'm sure there is one!
Your OP was a lie, and now you are posting nothing but stupid talk. Brilliant! What else can we expect right?

Your OP was a lie, and now you are posting nothing but stupid talk. Brilliant! What else can we expect right?
i'm posting news links, reccomending books about the topic, what more can i do?

actually it's your stupidity that's toe-curling. i actually felt something in my toes while reading one of your dumb posts

let the record show the idiot i'm arguing with didn't indicate he would read the book i asked him to
Let the record show folks, that the OP posted up an idiotic kid on video, who openly lied, telling us he didn't know what was going on in Ukraine, but that the Biden's were corrupt in Ukraine.

Is this another trailer video of Idiocracy we are watching that the OP posted?

Let the record show folks, that the OP posted up an idiotic kid on video, who openly lied, telling us he didn't know what was going on in Ukraine, but that the Biden's were corrupt in Ukraine.

Is this another trailer video of Idiocracy we are watching that the OP posted?

you must be 112 years old at least lol i don't like this idea that young people's opinion doesn't matter...if only they voted!

actually it's your stupidity that's toe-curling. i actually felt something in my toes while reading one of your dumb posts
If you felt something in your toes, please, reach up to your head, and see if you can feel something up there.

News links? Breitbart? Biased news? Dude, are you out of your friggin mind?
actually the fact that it's not reported on your msnbc is more proof that it's real...they only report fake news

If you felt something in your toes, please, reach up to your head, and see if you can feel something up there.
i'm not the one who thinks young people are "stupid kids" just because they expressed a political opinion i didn't like. yea, you're stupid

actually the fact that it's not reported on your msnbc is more proof that it's real...they only report fake news
You couldn't lock horns with me on the facts between the two, if your life depended on it.

i'm not the one who thinks young people are "stupid kids" just because they expressed a political opinion i didn't like. yea, you're stupid
Young kids and their opinions are not the same thing as their lies. We watched that kid openly lie.

Bryce says stop sending Americans overseas to fight politician's wars and stop sending taxpayer's dollars to foreign countries when we got veterans sleeping on the streets in America...THAT'S MY BRO!

”I’m not going nowhere to fight any war for any of these politicians.”

“You’ve got Biden & his son making a shit ton of money & using our tax dollars to bribe” Ukrainian officials.

Gees. Youre drawing on the intellectual mountains for support now. He couldn't find his arse without a map let alone where Ukraine yet you are accepting his stupidity as gospel.
Brilliant. Youve got it all son

• Love
Reactions: BWK
i'm posting news links, reccomending books about the topic, what more can i do?
Can you discuss the topic yourself?

The idea that Biden was bribing anyone fails to meet any serious criteria for an actual bribe. The evidence requires an extreme amount of inference and in some cases fabrication of relationships.

remember that book i said you should read where the OP is proven true? i do
Intelligence is the ability to solve problems okay. When a human being, any human being, tells us in the same breath that the person does not know what is going on, while claiming corruption, is a proven liar, in any book. You don't need to read a book to know that.

Forum List

Back