Undefeated UFC Star Bryce Mitchell said more in one presser about Biden corruption & Ukraine, than I suspect all major networks have in the last year

put aside the fact he's a UFC fighter...He's an American with an opinion, that's actually better than anything you find in the lamestream media...he's being hailed as a hero on the right and a villain on the left...clearly he's struck a nerve
Lies are not better.

The boy knows nothing about Ukraine, what is happening there, but he knows all about the Biden's corruption in Ukraine. :cuckoo:
Does he really.
Why doesn't he do something about it?
Does he have the same evidence as you?
Hes just a brain dead sportsman. He wouldn't know shit from sugar.

Well I damn sure am not going to get from the "jknowgood news station." They just post lies.

On your news channel, how did you prove this; Hunter has received millions from russia, China, and Ukraine.?
Look it up.
FB_IMG_1644369755770.jpg

Biden is the called the commander-in-chief. He is a disgrace and disaster. He puts more sanctions on the American oil industry and no sanctions on the Russian oil industry as I speak. What kind of a fool does that when we can use oil to debilitate the Russian economy, the Putin economy, and war machine, rather than debilitate you, Mr. and Mrs. America?

WE HAVE A DAMN FOOL IN THE WHITE HOUSE. There’s no question about that. And we should be muscling up our military for any possibilities, and we’re not. Despite spending trillions and trillions of massive debt, we are not muscling up the United States military

But why does this matter? Because ladies and gentlemen, I personally am sick and tired of hearing the excuses for Putin and the attacks on the United States that we somehow are going to escalate something. We have been incredibly passive in the face of what Putin is doing. Diplomacy? Look who the diplomats are. Look at the Secretary of State. He’s pathetic. Look at the national security adviser. He’s pathetic. We’ve never had such a pathetic team in modern American history — up against true, vile, genocidal maniacs

"BWK" is so stupid he can't tie his shoes even if they were Velcro.

i don't care if someone's a UFC fighter or a janitor, if someone has a valid opinion, i will champion them and celebrate them

General Pulaski was a Polish Hussar who traveled to America and gave his life in the Revolutionary War to save George Washington's life

After his arrival, he wrote to General Washington, "I came here, where freedom is being defended, to serve it, and to live or die for it."

That's the kind of hero Bryce Mitchell is too, my friends, because he is ready to give his life to defend America in a just war, not a dumb one

Ek3WBViXEAAQyx4

bThe boy knows nothing about Ukraine, what is happening there, but he knows all about the Biden's corruption in Ukraine. :cuckoo:
most people not brainwashed by the dembot cult know…it’s open and obvious to see…if you aren’t willfully blind

And Bryce Mitchells evidence Biden is bribing Ukranians? I mean, this kid just got through saying he doesn't know what's going on over there right? Dude, stop manufacturing idiotic threads, where the lies are right in front of us to watch.
Yeah bro, its a real stretch to think that the Biden's could bribe someone in Ukraine. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back