Undefeated UFC Star Bryce Mitchell said more in one presser about Biden corruption & Ukraine, than I suspect all major networks have in the last year

this is the 1st time i've ever quoted someone from Russia to prove a point, but it applies to the Bidens:

"every happy family is unhappy in it's own way" - Leo Tolstoy

I love that you morons look to the UFC for your brainy debate points. Only thing more relevant than what the Waffle House waitress thinks is a UFC fighter. Great OP. Props.

CD3BBB14-3229-4D5C-A468-082F57E0E77A.gif
lol

Gees. Youre drawing on the intellectual mountains for support now. He couldn't find his arse without a map let alone where Ukraine yet you are accepting his stupidity as gospel.
Brilliant. Youve got it all son
The boy knows nothing about Ukraine, what is happening there, but he knows all about the Biden's corruption in Ukraine. :cuckoo:

Can you discuss the topic yourself?

The idea that Biden was bribing anyone fails to meet any serious criteria for an actual bribe. The evidence requires an extreme amount of inference and in some cases fabrication of relationships.
i did that too, at length

heck, some of the folks posting here might have bribed Hunter! lol just kidding

Can you discuss the topic yourself?

The idea that Biden was bribing anyone fails to meet any serious criteria for an actual bribe. The evidence requires an extreme amount of inference and in some cases fabrication of relationships.
Obviously he cannot, because the thread, on its face, is absolutely ridiculous. Can they come up with something a little intelligent once in a while? That thread is so laughable it defies explanation. He posts a video of a young guy who is so sloppy with his lying, and the OP expects us to take him seriously?

The boy knows nothing about Ukraine, what is happening there, but he knows all about the Biden's corruption in Ukraine. :cuckoo:
i have posted extensively about Ukraine and have been keeping up with goings on there since at least Putin's invasion in 2014

you know nothing about me, all you know is you don't like me because i disagree with you

i did that too, at length

heck, some of the folks posting here might have bribed Hunter! lol just kidding
In this thread or are you now referencing some entirely different thread now?

Can you tell me what the most damning piece of evidence you’ve come across?

off the top of my head, some of the books i've read where Ukraine is discussed at length:

Putin's Playbook
From Cold War To Hot Peace
After The Fall
The Kremlin WInter
Putin's World
All The Kremlin's Men
The World As It Is
books by Slavoz Zizek
not to mention autobiographies and biographies on/by Reagan, Biden, Trump, George Schutz, McCain etc

have you read a single book in your life?

what about the UFC fighters who like Biden? way to throw them under the bus!
You’re right. I will make it official:

I retract all the threads I’ve started using Biden supporting UFC fighters’ as a debate point.

I don’t want to be a hypocrite.

Hunter even lied to The New Yorker that testing positive for cocaine was somehow not his fault. he even told a lawyer about it, but eventually dropped the idea of appealing his discharge from the military...That tells you all you need to know about who's lying and who's telling the truth around here

"i was the sicko sleeping with his brother's wife" - Hunter Biden in his memoir...Beau's wife's outgoing personality more resembled Hunter's...while Hunter's wife's reserved personality more resembled Beau...it's like they married the female version of their brother...like Hunter said, sick family!

Last edited:

I retract all the threads I’ve started using Biden supporting UFC fighters’ as a debate point.

i bet you've started plenty.

hypocrite

put aside the fact he's a UFC fighter...He's an American with an opinion, that's actually better than anything you find in the lamestream media...he's being hailed as a hero on the right and a villain on the left...clearly he's struck a nerve

speaking of UFC fighters with pro-Trump anti-Biden opinions... the champ himself!

put aside the fact he's a UFC fighter...He's an American with an opinion, that's actually better than anything you find in the lamestream media...he's being hailed as a hero on the right and a villain on the left...clearly he's struck a nerve
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.

Righties like to make a big deal when someone they haven’t heard of, but seems like they are famous somewhere says something they like. They are used to every single famous person telling them they are turds (they are) but savor the positive reinforcement no matter how dumb it is. They are insecure and hungry for validation… enter UFC boy. I don’t have any issues with his opinion. It’s just uneducated and a simple distortion of reality but no harm.

Righties like to make a big deal when someone they haven’t heard of, but seems like they are famous somewhere says something they like. They are used to every single famous person telling them they are turds (they are) but savor the positive reinforcement no matter how dumb it is. They are insecure and hungry for validation… enter UFC boy. I don’t have any issues with his opinion. It’s just uneducated and a simple distortion of reality but no harm.
few people understand global politics (but they include me and Bryce), but everyone has an opinion!

i have posted extensively about Ukraine and have been keeping up with goings on there since at least Putin's invasion in 2014

you know nothing about me, all you know is you don't like me because i disagree with you
If you know so much, why would you post up a video of some young punk who doesn't then?

But the OP treats it as the gospel. It's a video of a kid talking bs.

Forum List

Back