Under 2 minute explanation of the democrats open border policy.

Well their feelings are again misplaced
Immigration is to improve the country accepting the legal immigrants
It’s not so illegals can run wild and call the shots.

Whose? What "feelings"? No one has said any of that nonsense here except the un-American LOSER.
(watch this WEATHER53 )
Unkotare…do you believe the purpose of immigration should be that America / Americans benefit?
Can you tell us how America/Americans benefit from modern day immigrants?
Show us the net gain please.

(watch this WEATHER53 )
Unkotare…do you believe the purpose of immigration should be that America / Americans benefit?
Show us the net gain please.
Hummmmmm.......

If there were no immigrants,

1). Hotel Costs would soar.
2). Produce Costs would soar.

You think the obese trash are gonna get off their government paycheck ass and clean rooms and pick produce.

Who is gonna do those jobs, and do them well?

I know many, many immigrant families that embody everything we want for our neighborhoods, cities, states and country. People of faith and family. Many who create jobs and volunteer in the community.

How do we benefit from allowing a racist,coward weakling like you to stay?

Unkotare and his globalist buddies firmly believe the contrary….They believe America is REQUIRED to be the worlds dumping ground…they believe Americans are REQUIRED to pay the worlds filth to fuck the place up. They believe the host nation is supposed to take it in the ass while the immigrant benefits.
That's not Unko at all. Dial up your perception meter.

I know many, many immigrant families that embody everything we want for our neighborhoods, cities, states and country. People of faith and family. Many who create jobs and volunteer in the community.

How do we benefit from allowing a racist,coward weakling like you to stay?
He's referring to illegals, and the worst of them, at that.

He's referring to illegals, and the worst of them, at that.
Actually, he's not. He has made it plain hundreds of times that his hate and fear are for ALL immigrants and ANYONE who doesn't look like they could be his first cousin. I would say go read his posting history, but I wouldn't want to subject you to that. He has said directly that he's not a Republican. He has demonstrated that he is not a conservative. Hell, he has openly declared his hatred for the United States of America many times. He's just some dimwit pussy afraid of...well, everything.

Actually, he's not. He has made it plain hundreds of times that his hate and fear are for ALL immigrants and ANYONE who doesn't look like they could be his first cousin. I would say go read his posting history, but I wouldn't want to subject you to that. He has said directly that he's not a Republican. He has demonstrated that he is not a conservative. Hell, he has openly declared his hatred for the United States of America many times. He's just some dimwit pussy afraid of...well, everything.
It sure is a long ways from the 20th century until now. :(

Obama surely did massive damage. It wasn't healed after a couple years of Trump. Oh no, things did NOT

get back to normal like I thought America had the resolve to do. I guess indoctrinating the children does

work to a large extent. :(

Will Americans realize they're dividing us to conquer us before it's too late, or lose themselves in the comfort

of retarded racism where you can say it's all someone else's fault?

It will not matter ary a lick if we're all subjugated. Make no mistake, that IS their goal.

Last edited:

Obama surely did massive damage. It wasn't healed after a couple years of Trump. Oh no, things did NOT

get back to normal like I thought America had the resolve to do. I guess indoctrinating the children does

Will Americans realize they're dividing us to conquer us before it's too late, or lose themselves in the comfort
of retarded racism where you can say say it's all someone else's fault?

The real problem is where "indoctrination" REALLY comes from.

of retarded racism where you can say it's all someone else's fault?

It's will not matter ary a lick if we're all subjugated. Make no mistake, that IS their goal.
Unfortunately the condition of the millions upon millions of children being taught from kindergarten to college and beyond are completely and irreversibly contaminated. Unless by a literal miracle of the Holy Spirit to pierce their hearts, which only comes through strong prayer.

Yuri B the ex KGB agent who defected years ago attested to the demoralization stage and process of the nations that have been conquered by marxist brainwashing.

Our children are being normalized in that pedophilia is perfectly acceptable. That is what's happening and mass scale.

It's over pretty much and the tribulations are here. Prepare the best you can but there is immense suffering coming.

Unfortunately the condition of the millions upon millions of children being taught from kindergarten to college and beyond are completely and irreversibly contaminated. Unless by a literal miracle of the Holy Spirit to pierce their hearts, which only comes through strong prayer.

Yuri B the ex KGB agent who defected years ago attested to the demoralization stage and process of the nations that have been conquered by marxist brainwashing.

Our children are being normalized in that pedophilia is perfectly acceptable. That is what's happening and mass scale.

It's over pretty much and the tribulations are here. Prepare the best you can but there is immense suffering coming.
They've taught them not to think and introduced some crazy stuff and normalized it. :(

They've taught them not to think and introduced some crazy stuff and normalized it. :(
Been doing it for many years but it's been a bit difficult for them. The universities up until the 60s were run by probably 50% conservative professors. Most teachers had a far greater moral code.

Then the children of the greatest generation started going into college in the 60s and there many ripe situations for the marxists to sink their knives. Starting with the jfk assassination and I would say that is when "the 60s" began.

The country almost overnight developed a strong cynicism and the commies jumped on the opportunity. Convinced is that our own country were the bad ones ALL ALONG and that's been the theme since.

What was the actual real crime of Vietnam? Well, it was to stop the spread of communism. That isn't how the marxist propagandists who were now all over Hollywood depicted it. Not in any of their hundreds of movies about Vietnam and the Conflict. America was the big bad wolf and the poor innocent Vietcong were just defending their land from the imperialists and fascists of America.

It was the first time America had strong resistance to a military campaign. America was always and has been the bad guy since.

Why do you think the left are always so quick to use the nazi card and never ever bring up the killing fields that happened after we allowed South Vietnam to.be overrun by pol pot, who like Mao is a leftist hero and god.

There is a reason why the left has been trying so hard for so many decades to corrupt American society and undermine American culture, family, and faith. If school were as influential as so many here keep claiming, ALL my students would do ALL their homework ALL the time and shut the hell up when someone else is speaking. There are several students in each of my classes who are very polite, very hard-working, very faithful, very family-oriented, and apparently very conservative in outlook. Guess what their families are like? Details of many of these students' backgrounds would cause brokeloser to wet his panties.

hahaha…you brag about this shit? WTF is wrong with you?
Thats so awesome…so core Americans only have to invest in the subhuman cockroaches for a half a century before they start to become decent, civilized, law abiding and semi productive?
WHAT A DEAL!!!
And how does all of this effect you personally, toxicLoser? :rolleyes:

Unkotare and his globalist buddies firmly believe the contrary….They believe America is REQUIRED to be the worlds dumping ground…they believe Americans are REQUIRED to pay the worlds filth to fuck the place up. They believe the host nation is supposed to take it in the ass while the immigrant benefits.
When one believes one is accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression, amirite, toxicLoser? :113:

Forum List

Back