Under 2 minute explanation of the democrats open border policy.

Nice going, Herr Goebbels.
quote-if-you-repeat-a-lie-often-enough-people-will-believe-it-and-you-will-even-come-to-believe-joseph-goebbels-141-92-76.jpg
Like the lie that Benedict Donald and his sycophants often repeats ad nauseum that those migrants represent an invasion force?

I don't know what you mean by that. Do you mean it takes in and understands other cultures? Because Canada has a big immigrant population and South Africa is a collection of African cultures and almost everyone I met there spoke around 4 languages.

I mean families that immigrate here become American within a couple of generations at most.
hahaha…you brag about this shit? WTF is wrong with you?
Thats so awesome…so core Americans only have to invest in the subhuman cockroaches for a half a century before they start to become decent, civilized, law abiding and semi productive?
WHAT A DEAL!!!

Thats so awesome…so core Americans only have to invest in the subhuman cockroaches for a half a century before they start to become decent, civilized, law abiding and semi productive?
WHAT A DEAL!!!

It took your family at least as long.

WHAT A DEAL!!!
Core Americans..... :laugh: There you go pulling out that safety blanket again. You can rub your binky all day long Loser but there's no legal difference between core Americans and other Americans. :itsok:

2) EO 14019 Federal Register :: Request Access

You should probably read them and inform yourself as to what's really happening with the presidency of the US.

IMO, it's not good.
You don't agree with "Equal Access to Vote"?

How will looking into making equal access to vote affect your ability to vote?
You will scream FRAUD, but Fraud wasn't proven by ANY team trump member.

WHAT A DEAL!!!
Immigration is for the benefit of the country allowing the immigrants

I don't know what that means. What does it mean to become American?
To be socially, economically, politically, and culturally included and involved with your fellow Americans. It does NOT mean rejecting your family heritage, language, and cultural practices, though this tends to occur over generations as a matter of course.

Always has, always will.

Some LOSEERS here have some very strange notions about what it means to be American. Clearly they don't know. Clearly they are not.

To be socially, economically, politically, and culturally included and involved with your fellow Americans. It does NOT mean rejecting your family heritage, language, and cultural practices, though this tends to occur over generations as a matter of course.

Always has, always will.
Then I still don't know what that means. How is this unique to America? Is Canada segregating immigrants and their families from politics and the economy? Someone should tell my uncle who owns a small business in Whitby and he's a first generation immigrant.

Forum List

Back