Under Biden US reaches Energy Independence!!!! thanks Biden

Yea and it would have gone better under Trump.

You're asking a question you should know how the oil trade industry works sucker. You think that US oil is yours? It's not. It's Shell's oil. Corporations. You worship corporations.
You have completely lost it. Do you even know what you are claiming? Or just another attempt to put down someone who disagrees with you, as usual?

Come back when your brain matures enough to make sense.

But we are energy independent, that is what the thread is about, so if we became energy independent under Biden, all of those shortages were already there because he came to power a year after the pandemic. The OP wants to give Biden credit for the good, it is only fair to give the same credit when it goes awry, is it not?
We producer about 12 million barrels. Import about 8 million barrels and export between 3-5 million barrels.

But we are energy independent, that is what the thread is about, so if we became energy independent under Biden, all of those shortages were already there because he came to power a year after the pandemic. The OP wants to give Biden credit for the good, it is only fair to give the same credit when it goes awry, is it not?
And a war in Ukraine breaks out? Biden's fault?

I think we all know us liberals are joking when we try to give Biden credit for shit like Republicans gave Trump credit. We're just playing the same game Republicans played when they said things like Trump was better to black people than Lincoln.

Going green might be why prices went up a little. I'll give you that.

Biden regulations on big oil might raise the price a little. I'll give you that.

Taxing corporations their fair share might factor in.

The fact big oil wants people to blame higher oil prices on a Democrat? I wonder how much that has raised prices. If I was big oil gas prices would always go up on a Democratic administration.

And a war in Ukraine breaks out? Biden's fault?

I think we all know us liberals are joking when we try to give Biden credit for shit like Republicans gave Trump credit. We're just playing the same game Republicans played when they said things like Trump was better to black people than Lincoln.

Going green might be why prices went up a little. I'll give you that.

Biden regulations on big oil might raise the price a little. I'll give you that.

Taxing corporations their fair share might factor in.

The fact big oil wants people to blame higher oil prices on a Democrat? I wonder how much that has raised prices. If I was big oil gas prices would always go up on a Democratic administration.
First off, you are not a liberal. you are a lefty. I would be willing to bet I am more liberal than you in many areas. Trump took blame as should Biden, you want the credit, you take the blame. Very simple concept except for the partisan nuts.

In reality, Biden had nothing to do with the United States becoming energy independent and he has nothing to do with the fuel prices going up. Would you agree? If so, call out the OP on his BS.

First off, you are not a liberal. you are a lefty. I would be willing to bet I am more liberal than you in many areas. Trump took blame as should Biden, you want the credit, you take the blame. Very simple concept except for the partisan nuts.

In reality, Biden had nothing to do with the United States becoming energy independent and he has nothing to do with the fuel prices going up. Would you agree? If so, call out the OP on his BS.
What are you more liberal about?

What are you more liberal about?
I am for drugs being legalized, legalized prostitution, non-violent protests including the truckers in Canada, and if one is arrested, then so be it because you believe in a cause, alternative medicine, free speech protection which dovetails with protesting, pro racial diversity, pro-choice on vaccines, all are very liberal stances.

I am for drugs being legalized, legalized prostitution, non-violent protests including the truckers in Canada, and if one is arrested, then so be it because you believe in a cause, alternative medicine, free speech protection which dovetails with protesting, pro racial diversity, pro-choice on vaccines, all are very liberal stances.
And I agree with all those things. So you are not more liberal than me. I'm just more liberal than you so you think that makes me wrong. You're just the right amount of liberal right?

And I agree with all those things. So you are not more liberal than me. I'm just more liberal than you so you think that makes me wrong. You're just the right amount of liberal right?
What is the right amount of liberal? I tire of the Biden is a liberal BS, he is just a lefty.

You are not liberal, you are leftist. Big difference.
Yea that's what you right wing nut jobs say. You want to play with the meaning. Bottom line is I'm a Democrat not a Republican. That's all that you need to worry about. Not how Democratic I am. Just that I am a Democrat and not a Republican.

There are no liberals in your party sir except Bruce Jenner and Herman Cain, and he's dead.

What is the right amount of liberal? I tire of the Biden is a liberal BS, he is just a lefty.
Wow! I'm hearing that montra a lot today. I'm not a liberal I'm a lefty. Biden now is not a liberal he's a lefty. I bet you I can go on Fox or listen to conservative talk radio today and they'll be brainwashing you folks with your talking points.

Seems this first got stated in 2019

Or was it 9 years ago

Wow! I'm hearing that montra a lot today. I'm not a liberal I'm a lefty. Biden now is not a liberal he's a lefty. I bet you I can go on Fox or listen to conservative talk radio today and they'll be brainwashing you folks with your talking points.

Seems this first got stated in 2019

Or was it 9 years ago

Biden is mandatory vaccine, Biden is not for legalizing all drugs, he condemned the peaceful protest at the Canadian border, not for legalized prostitution, he is wanting only speech without dissension, none which are liberal. Sorry, you lose.

Biden is mandatory vaccine, Biden is not for legalizing all drugs, he condemned the peaceful protest at the Canadian border, not for legalized prostitution, he is wanting only speech without dissension, none which are liberal. Sorry, you lose.
We have softened on mandatory vaccines. I agree that's going too far. Now at least. At one point I understood companies and government saying if you weren't vaccinated you couldn't work in a restaurant or airline or school or in the NBA.

But now that we learned you are only hurting yourself, I think it's okay you are no vaccinated.

Peaceful protest at the border? Suddenly you are ok with shutting industry down? Just over the other side of the bridge you tried to kidnap my governor for shutting down industry.

Legalized prostitution is okay by me. I know both sides try to pretend to be more moral than the other.

Stop watching Fox

I don't watch Fox, I don't like their formats, I usually watch High school and college sports, much for interesting and a much better product. I have held the left is not liberal and the right is not conservative since the days of Wild Bill Clinton. Try again.

We have softened on mandatory vaccines. I agree that's going too far. Now at least. At one point I understood companies and government saying if you weren't vaccinated you couldn't work in a restaurant or airline or school or in the NBA.

But now that we learned you are only hurting yourself, I think it's okay you are no vaccinated.

Peaceful protest at the border? Suddenly you are ok with shutting industry down? Just over the other side of the bridge you tried to kidnap my governor for shutting down industry.

Legalized prostitution is okay by me. I know both sides try to pretend to be more moral than the other.
I'm not suddenly anything, as long as it is peaceful, I'm good with it. We had protests here in town and I just avoided the area, no big deal. There is a price to pay for freedom of expression.

We have not softened on vaccines, there are Democrats that want mandatory vaccines, not just Covid but a number of others, that is a personal choice and doesn't change the fact that lefties, not liberals want mandatory vaccines.

I didn't try to kidnap anyone and I was vocal against the attempt. She is a terrible governor but I don't wish harm to her, why do you make up such nonsense?

Forum List

Back