Under Biden US reaches Energy Independence!!!! thanks Biden

Trump took blame? For what?

He didn’t, I never said he did, he is just as bad as Biden is. The thread is about Biden, not sure why you are deflecting. You might want to start a thread on it.

Yet you refuse3 to repost it, because you can't. If it were true, you would not say that I should go back through all of your garbage to find out that you did not do as you claim. In other words, another lie by you. And to quote you, you are indeed a lazy fuck and a lying one at that.

Because there is no reason for me to repost something I already posted just because you're too lazy to look at my post where I already linked it.

He didn’t, I never said he did, he is just as bad as Biden is. The thread is about Biden, not sure why you are deflecting. You might want to start a thread on it.
I only mentioned Trump because you mentioned Trump. I suggest if you don't want deflections about Trump in a Biden thread, than don't talk about Trump in a Biden thread.

Because there is no reason for me to repost something I already posted just because you're too lazy to look at my post where I already linked it.
Or, more likely, you never posted it in the first place and are too much of a coward and liar to admit it.

Something else you should take note of, You are changing zero minds with your constant attacks on me and the truth. You are like talking to a democratic brick wall, never listening and refusing to give an inch on your BS.

Just stop before you get hurt or come across a truth that your owners don't like.

I only mentioned Trump because you mentioned Trump. I suggest if you don't want deflections about Trump in a Biden thread, than don't talk about Trump in a Biden thread.
Or, you could just stick to the topic for once and admit that defending Biden is a losing proposition. Moron.

Why would anybody re-read one your your posts? Nothing but leftist regurgitation.

Or, more likely, you never posted it in the first place and are too much of a coward and liar to admit it.

Something else you should take note of, You are changing zero minds with your constant attacks on me and the truth. You are like talking to a democratic brick wall, never listening and refusing to give an inch on your BS.

Just stop before you get hurt or come across a truth that your owners don't like.

LOL

Your logic is as retarded as you are. Moron, I wouldn't be telling you to look at my post with the link had I not already posted it.

:cuckoo:

LOL

Your logic is as retarded as you are. Moron, I wouldn't be telling you to look at my post with the link had I not already posted it.

:cuckoo:
You are still trying to BS your way through. You want me to waste my time, hence your obsession with me. You have only proved that you are a lying moron trying to make yourself look good. Hint: massive failure as is apparently your entire life. Because I tell the truth, you are obsessed with trying to discredit me and once again failing. That appears to be your lifes goal, failing.

I replied to someone else's post. Sucks to be you if that's a problem for ya.
No, you bring it up all the time. You are obsessed with trying to win points from the Bidenbuttheads. Are yoyu a charter member of them? Appears so, along with being a lifetime member of the DNC liars club.

You are still trying to BS your way through. You want me to waste my time, hence your obsession with me. You have only proved that you are a lying moron trying to make yourself look good. Hint: massive failure as is apparently your entire life. Because I tell the truth, you are obsessed with trying to discredit me and once again failing. That appears to be your lifes goal, failing.

LOL

It's your time, putz. Meanwhile, you want me to waste my time to repost something I posted on one page prior to you asking me to repost it. Of course, I will not waste my time because you're too lazy to scroll back about 20 something posts.

No, you bring it up all the time. You are obsessed with trying to win points from the Bidenbuttheads. Are yoyu a charter member of them? Appears so, along with being a lifetime member of the DNC liars club.

coffeepaper.gif

sealybobo
LOL then you can explain why gas went from 1.70 a gallon to 3.61 since Bidung took office.

I'll wait.
Dipshit. Here is the price of gas in a random country…Italy. Guess what? Biden doesn’t run Italy. You’re afflicted with Biden Derangement Syndrome.

C16FC292-A8DE-4C12-9F5F-5A23935D828E.jpeg

Dipshit. Here is the price of gas in a random country…Italy. Guess what? Biden doesn’t run Italy. You’re afflicted with Biden Derangement Syndrome.

View attachment 611593
Idiot, we are discussing the US. Every other country is fortunate that Biden doesn't run them or they would be much worse off.

Keep trying to deflect and hijack the conversation, it is the only way that you can see to not prove how stupid you are.

Idiot, we are discussing the US. Every other country is fortunate that Biden doesn't run them or they would be much worse off.

Keep trying to deflect and hijack the conversation, it is the only way that you can see to not prove how stupid you are.
Price of gas is $7.81 in Italy with a steeper rise. You can’t compare in a vacuum. Biden is getting us a better deal than most of the world.

Trump would be telling you to put bleach in your car if he were in office.

Price of gas is $7.81 in Italy with a steeper rise. You can’t compare in a vacuum. Biden is getting us a better deal than most of the world.

Trump would be telling you to put bleach in your car if he were in office.
You really have to try and lie about everything. It is not a vacuum when comparing current prices in the US with historical prices in the US. A perfect match to compare.

As for your bleach comment, further BS from you. You continue to make stuff p and claim it to be true, when it is only your own perverted desire.

You started this topic with a lie and continue to lie with posts like this.

You really have to try and lie about everything. It is not a vacuum when comparing current prices in the US with historical prices in the US. A perfect match to compare.

As for your bleach comment, further BS from you. You continue to make stuff p and claim it to be true, when it is only your own perverted desire.

You started this topic with a lie and continue to lie with posts like this.
If the entire worlds gas prices are rising from war fears and post pandemic consumption spike…. How is it Biden’s fault? You do understand how markets work right? You do know oil companies could open 9,000 new drilling locations tomorrow if they wanted? You’re just a cheerleader who hates America and wants to sow discontent. Oil output for the US is UP vs when Trump left.

If the entire worlds gas prices are rising from war fears and post pandemic consumption spike…. How is it Biden’s fault? You do understand how markets work right? You do know oil companies could open 9,000 new drilling locations tomorrow if they wanted? You’re just a cheerleader who hates America and wants to sow discontent. Oil output for the US is UP vs when Trump left.
If oil production is so up, why are we importing more and begging other countries to provide more of it to us?

I am cheerleading nothing, just disputing you ever changing claims as to what is going on. It is Bidens fault for closing the pipelines and banning new oil exploring and development so that in fact we are producing LESS oil than when Trump was in office, caused by the policies of the moron in charge.

You know this because you are constantly trying to change the claims that you made in your OP. Your constant wriggling and deflection to include the entire world in your claims after claiming that Biden has made us "energy independent" is a sure sign that you either don't know what you are talking about or are scared to be proven and have to admit that you are wrong. Either way you shy away from the truth in favor of your own false statements.

Forum List

Back