Under Biden US reaches Energy Independence!!!! thanks Biden

Of course I can. But there's no point since you already said you don't believe the MSM and you don't believe the government. You only believe what you say. Which means any names I offer, you will just dismiss anyway. And it matters not since I already showed we had full employment in 2016. Your beliefs are not actually needed.
You showed no such thing and continue to dodge telling the truth. You just can't help yourself, lying is your first response to everything. When called on it, you just lie some more and you have been caught. You are not a verified source of truth, only of lying. You believe anything that your masters tell you, especially when it is a lie.

You showed no such thing and continue to dodge telling the truth. You just can't help yourself, lying is your first response to everything. When called on it, you just lie some more and you have been caught. You are not a verified source of truth, only of lying. You believe anything that your masters tell you, especially when it is a lie.

LOL

You poor thing, you're lying again. I posted an article explaining how we achieved full employment. It was the source of truth. But I get a laugh at how you think your hollow nuh-uh! response means anything.

Now try and find anything at all good that Biden has said or done.

Just because you choose to "not pay close attention does not mean it did not happen. All it does it put doubt in front of your lying statement.
So I'm right that even though Biden undid all that Trump did, he still got us energy independent for the first time in US history? Trump would love to be able to say that. He can't. Biden can. Biden also got us out of Afganistan. Got a great infrastructure bill passed.

sealybobo
LOL then you can explain why gas went from 1.70 a gallon to 3.61 since Bidung took office.

I'll wait.
I'm wondering that myself. If we are energy independent what gives?

One reason gas went up a little is we are a lot greener today than under Trump.

Another reason is renewable energy is getting a big push. So gas and oil are going up? Then buy a battery car stupid.

LOL

You poor thing, you're lying again. I posted an article explaining how we achieved full employment. It was the source of truth. But I get a laugh at how you think your hollow nuh-uh! response means anything.
You may have posted it in your imagination, as it was and imaginary article with imaginary concllusions, but that is all you have. Continued lies and fake news. You are beyond pathetic, you truly need mental help to even try to be a functioning human. I doubt that it would help in your case but you would lie about the results in any case.

So I'm right that even though Biden undid all that Trump did, he still got us energy independent for the first time in US history? Trump would love to be able to say that. He can't. Biden can. Biden also got us out of Afganistan. Got a great infrastructure bill passed.
Afghanistan withdrawal was a disaster, you can tell because Biden never wants to mention it again. Even his own party has said so.

As for acquiring energy independence, why are we still importing (buying) so much oil as we do, especially from known enemies? We used to be a net exporter, now we are a beggar on the world stage for anyone to supply us.

If your brain functioned at all and you looked beyond what your masters tell you. Biden lies if he claims independence and anyone with a functioning brain can see that. Explains your mental state.

You're a moron.

I am sure glad we are energy independent, otherwise we would see fuel prices rising and seeing it to continue into the $4-$6 range. Thanks Joe Biden!

Afghanistan withdrawal was a disaster, you can tell because Biden never wants to mention it again. Even his own party has said so.

As for acquiring energy independence, why are we still importing (buying) so much oil as we do, especially from known enemies? We used to be a net exporter, now we are a beggar on the world stage for anyone to supply us.

If your brain functioned at all and you looked beyond what your masters tell you. Biden lies if he claims independence and anyone with a functioning brain can see that. Explains your mental state.
Yea and it would have gone better under Trump.

You're asking a question you should know how the oil trade industry works sucker. You think that US oil is yours? It's not. It's Shell's oil. Corporations. You worship corporations.

I am sure glad we are energy independent, otherwise we would see fuel prices rising and seeing it to continue into the $4-$6 range. Thanks Joe Biden!
US producers have a shortage of oil workers, truckers and sand for the Permian basin shale producers.

You may have posted it in your imagination, as it was and imaginary article with imaginary concllusions, but that is all you have. Continued lies and fake news. You are beyond pathetic, you truly need mental help to even try to be a functioning human. I doubt that it would help in your case but you would lie about the results in any case.

You're nuts, I posted it with a link.

:itsok:

Yea and it would have gone better under Trump.

You're asking a question you should know how the oil trade industry works sucker. You think that US oil is yours? It's not. It's Shell's oil. Corporations. You worship corporations.
Oil isn't nationalized in the US. The oil companies have to lease concessions. Even overseas they buy oil. BP, Shell oil, Exxon and one other are leaving Russia. Americans think they are entitled to cheap gasoline. They forget it's a business.

US producers have a shortage of oil workers, truckers and sand for the Permian basin shale producers.
But we are energy independent, that is what the thread is about, so if we became energy independent under Biden, all of those shortages were already there because he came to power a year after the pandemic. The OP wants to give Biden credit for the good, it is only fair to give the same credit when it goes awry, is it not?

Forum List

Back