Under Biden US reaches Energy Independence!!!! thanks Biden

We were energy independent under Trump. I doubt we are that way under Bidung as he closed off the oil in America.

Gas under Trump was 1.70 under Bidung its 3.59 and risings. Sounds like your post is a lie.
If we are energy independent how come this Ukraine thing matters at the pump?

No you misunderstood.

You must have when you replied back "And all other races were not?"

I said Blacks were hit hard with COVID.

I should have said Harder than all other races. But I didn't think you were that slow and I had to spell everything out for your dumb ass.

So backpedaling has nothing to do with it. You didn't catch me making a mistake and this is certainly no gocha moment. Get over yourself.
If you are soooo smart, you should have said what you meant the first time, not have to go back and explain what you meant, like Biden always has to. You let your disguise slip and now are trying to cove4r it up. That is called back peddling.

Participation rate flattened way back in 2014 under Obama and was flat under Trump. Nice job moron.
Not according to the Chart----

Wages went up under Trump---Full time employment went up under trump...average household income also went up under trump.

Obama had to rely on part time low paying jobs to help his fucked up unemployment---under Trump jobs came back and people making low part time wages could again find full time better paying employment.

Wages went up under Trump---Full time employment went up under trump...average household income also went up under trump.

Obama had to rely on part time low paying jobs to help his fucked up unemployment---under Trump jobs came back and people making low part time wages could again find full time better paying employment.

We were at full employment when Obama was president.

Sigh. Of course. Magic Don fixed it all and everyone everywhere is distorting the facts to make it look like trends continued to improve for a decade after the recession of 08/09. You ever hear of Occam’s Razor?

Sigh. Of course. Magic Don fixed it all and everyone everywhere is distorting the facts to make it look like trends continued to improve for a decade after the recession of 08/09. You ever hear of Occam’s Razor?
You ever hear of admitting the truth? Try it sometime.

You total moron. The US has never been at full employment, and certainly not under Obama.

LOLOL

Spits the forum liar. Take your beef up with economists who declare when we're at full employment and who would laugh in your face at your ignorance.

LOLOL

Spits the forum liar. Take your beef up with economists who declare when we're at full employment and who would laugh in your face at your ignorance.
Name them and I will. Enough of your lies and false statements, you are a poser and a moron who only listens to what he is told in favor of your garbage, again.

Go back to your crib and listen to some more fairy tales as they are all you believe.

Stop bothering your betters with your falsehoods, better known as lies. Provide proof from a reputable source, just for once. Idiot.

sealybobo
You missed the news that Bidung did away with everything Trump did.

Now we aren't oil independent. We are buying from the Russians.

You voted for that walking, talking incompetent disaster. Congrats.

If you are soooo smart, you should have said what you meant the first time, not have to go back and explain what you meant, like Biden always has to. You let your disguise slip and now are trying to cove4r it up. That is called back peddling.
Are you kidding? Trump was the king of that. Every day he'd say something outlandish. The next day all you guys had to clean it up and tell us what he meant. Or that we took it out of context. Or that we are lying about what he actually said.

Funny Trump didn't have to be careful with every word but you're holding me to this high standard.

sealybobo

If Biden undid all Trumps accomplishments how then did someone write this article in February 2022?

Congrats, America: 100 Percent Energy Independence Has Been Reached​

For the first time in 70 years, the US produced more petroleum than it consumed.​

sealybobo

This Ukraine thing should wake you idiot Republicans up and you better start getting on board with renewable energy.

Enough of you protecting the big oil companies. You may as well be lobbying for the Saudi's.

Are you kidding? Trump was the king of that. Every day he'd say something outlandish. The next day all you guys had to clean it up and tell us what he meant. Or that we took it out of context. Or that we are lying about what he actually said.

Funny Trump didn't have to be careful with every word but you're holding me to this high standard.
You must be thinking of Biden. He no sooner finishes a speech than his lackeys are out there explaining what he really meant to say. Happens every time. Yet those like you insist that this is a Trump habit. Are you too dumb to even admit the truth? Must be. To be so rabid in your defense of Lying Biden you must be totally brainwashed, if you had a brain.

You must be thinking of Biden. He no sooner finishes a speech than his lackeys are out there explaining what he really meant to say. Happens every time. Yet those like you insist that this is a Trump habit. Are you too dumb to even admit the truth? Must be. To be so rabid in your defense of Lying Biden you must be totally brainwashed, if you had a brain.
Honestly, I don't pay that close attention. Biden isn't an attention whore like Trump was.

If this has happened, how come I haven't seen it on USMB? For example remember Trump called Mexican's rapists? You said he didn't say that. Remember he said the hurricane hit Alabama? The next day he didn't say that. What he meant was.....

Just the other day Trump did it again. He said Putin was a genius.

Trump even admits he does it

Here he just did it the other day

Former president called the Russian dictator ‘genius’ and ‘savvy’ in a radio interview last week

Then he says the media is making that up. But we heard him say it.

Name them and I will. Enough of your lies and false statements, you are a poser and a moron who only listens to what he is told in favor of your garbage, again.

Go back to your crib and listen to some more fairy tales as they are all you believe.

Stop bothering your betters with your falsehoods, better known as lies. Provide proof from a reputable source, just for once. Idiot.

Aww, you poor, lying idiot. :itsok:

Honestly, I don't pay that close attention. Biden isn't an attention whore like Trump was.

If this has happened, how come I haven't seen it on USMB? For example remember Trump called Mexican's rapists? You said he didn't say that. Remember he said the hurricane hit Alabama? The next day he didn't say that. What he meant was.....

Just the other day Trump did it again. He said Putin was a genius.

Trump even admits he does it

Here he just did it the other day

Former president called the Russian dictator ‘genius’ and ‘savvy’ in a radio interview last week

Then he says the media is making that up. But we heard him say it.
Now try and find anything at all good that Biden has said or done.

Just because you choose to "not pay close attention does not mean it did not happen. All it does it put doubt in front of your lying statement.

Aww, you poor, lying idiot. :itsok:
So you can't name your sources. Kind of says who is the lair here, and it is as always you.

You continue to quote items that you make up and claim that they are facts. This totally blows any credibility you think you have out of the water, exposing you as the liar that you are.

So you can't name your sources. Kind of says who is the lair here, and it is as always you.

You continue to quote items that you make up and claim that they are facts. This totally blows any credibility you think you have out of the water, exposing you as the liar that you are.

Of course I can. But there's no point since you already said you don't believe the MSM and you don't believe the government. You only believe what you say. Which means any names I offer, you will just dismiss anyway. And it matters not since I already showed we had full employment in 2016. Your beliefs are not actually needed.

Forum List

Back