Under Biden US reaches Energy Independence!!!! thanks Biden

^^^ More lies from a liar.

According to the most recent data, we get 4.7% of our total crude oil and products from Russia...

I realize you're a cretin AND a liar, but everyone else here will know that 4.7% is NOT a majority of our fuel.
The lie, again is yours. Even your beloved MSM admits the amount of oil imported.

But then you continue to deny any facts that prove you to be the moron that you are.

The lie, again is yours. Even your beloved MSM admits the amount of oil imported.

But then you continue to deny any facts that prove you to be the moron that you are.
The US has never been oil independent. We import oil from Canada, Mexico and Venezuela... Now we import from Mexico, Canada and Russia with a little bit from OPEC.

LOLOL

Lying dumbfuck, I posted a link to the latest EIA data. Who knows, or cares, what sites you get your news from. And even that assumes you read whatever you read correctly. Still we get 4.7% of our total oil products from Russia. Add this to your mounting lies...

The DEMOCRATS in congress forced thew shutdowns...
The US, under Biden, is importing more than 500,000 barrels of fuel per day from Russia. Making us dependent on them for the majority of our fuel.

The US has never been oil independent. We import oil from Canada, Mexico and Venezuela... Now we import from Mexico, Canada and Russia with a little bit from OPEC.
Then why were we net exporters under Trump? You have no answer for that.

LOLOL

Lying dumbfuck, I posted a link to the latest EIA data. Who knows, or cares, what sites you get your news from. And even that assumes you read whatever you read correctly. Still we get 4.7% of our total oil products from Russia. Add this to your mounting lies...

So you admit that you only care for things that agree with you, carefully cherry picked and presented by you with the hope that no one challenges you. That is perpetuating your lies with an admission that this is what you are doing. Shot yourself in the foot again, "dumbfuck".

So you admit that you only care for things that agree with you, carefully cherry picked and presented by you with the hope that no one challenges you. That is perpetuating your lies with an admission that this is what you are doing. Shot yourself in the foot again, "dumbfuck".

Nope, you're lying again. I care for authoritative sources. And what you call, "cherry picked," is actually the latest data from the leading authoritative source on data regarding U.S. oil production/consumption and imports/exports.

I also point out, you posted no link. Nothing. You're just making claims and you're a proven liar...

The DEMOCRATS in congress forced thew shutdowns...
The US, under Biden, is importing more than 500,000 barrels of fuel per day from Russia. Making us dependent on them for the majority of our fuel.

And thanks for letting me know it bothered you being referred to as a dumbfuck. Let's me know even you know I was on target with that one.

:dance:

Nope, you're lying again. I care for authoritative sources. And what you call, "cherry picked," is actually the latest data from the leading authoritative source on data regarding U.S. oil production/consumption and imports/exports.

I also point out, you posted no link. Nothing. You're just making claims and you're a proven liar...

And thanks for letting me know it bothered you being referred to as a dumbfuck. Let's me know even you know I was on target with that one.

The only target you can hit is the one proving just how stupid and how much of a liar you are.

I trust what I see and can surmise as truth, not any of your alleged sources. These sources will say anything that they can to form the narrative that they want. Kind of like you, you abortion of intelligence.

Just remember, your "authoritative" sources said that they had enough to convict Trump and failed. Show just how much they will lie. But you being braindead will never admit this asit would hurt your little baby feelings.

The only target you can hit is the one proving just how stupid and how much of a liar you are.

I trust what I see and can surmise as truth, not any of your alleged sources. These sources will say anything that they can to form the narrative that they want. Kind of like you, you abortion of intelligence.

LOLOLOL

You're cracking me up, tard.

Moron, you claim your source is the MSM. But you don't believe the MSM...

The MSM will never report the truth...

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Even worse for you, you didn't even post any links to any MSM showing we get a majority of our fuel from Russia, which was your lie...

Just remember, your "authoritative" sources said that they had enough to convict Trump and failed. Show just how much they will lie. But you being braindead will never admit this asit would hurt your little baby feelings.

LOL

You cretin, my authoritative source is the Energy Information Administration - EIA - Official Energy Statistics from the U.S. Government...

They never once said Trump will be convicted of anything.

And again -- your source is YOU.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOLOL

You're cracking me up, tard.

Moron, you claim your source is the MSM. But you don't believe the MSM...

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Even worse for you, you didn't even post any links to any MSM showing we get a majority of our fuel from Russia, which was your lie...

LOL

You cretin, my authoritative source is the Energy Information Administration - EIA - Official Energy Statistics from the U.S. Government...

They never once said Trump will be convicted of anything.

And again -- your source is YOU.

Never have trusted anything the government has told the public. Not a fool like you.

As for the rest of your post, continuing stupidity from you. I don't post links because I can think for myself, unlike you.

As stated before, quit while you are behind, especially since you come to the battle unarmed.

Never have trusted anything the government has told the public. Not a fool like you.

LOLOLOL

Yeah, you trust the MSM you yourself said "never reports the truth."

You're a caricature of yourself.

And you don't post links because there are no links to support your lies.

LOLOLOL

Yeah, you trust the MSM you yourself said "never reports the truth."

You're a caricature of yourself.

And you don't post links because there are no links to support your lies.
You post only fake links because that is what you are, fake.

You follow me around and try to dispute anything that I say with your moronic emojis and desire to be slapped around. Truly a glutton for punishment and a perfect depiction of one who has zero ability to think for himself.

In other words, a waste of air.

You post only fake links because that is what you are, fake.

You follow me around and try to dispute anything that I say with your moronic emojis and desire to be slapped around. Truly a glutton for punishment and a perfect depiction of one who has zero ability to think for himself.

In other words, a waste of air.

LOL

You're truly a mental case. :cuckoo:

You may not like the government but that doesn't make the link I posted, "fake."

There are no more accurate statistics. But even worse for you, you say you found your bullshit Stat on the MSM but I was able to show you bitched the MSM doesn't tell the truth.

You believe the MSM always lies yet you quoted them. You're prolly too dumb to realize it but that shows you admit you lied.

LOL

You're truly a mental case. :cuckoo:

You may not like the government but that doesn't make the link I posted, "fake."

There are no more accurate statistics. But even worse for you, you say you found your bullshit Stat on the MSM but I was able to show you bitched the MSM doesn't tell the truth.

You believe the MSM always lies yet you quoted them. You're prolly too dumb to realize it but that shows you admit you lied.

Hey butthole, look up the definition of "quote" and get back to me to apologize for your lie.

That, and you are partially correct, "there are no more accurate statistics", especially when you continue to mine false statistics from you questionable sources and just accept them without any thought on your part.

Just how stupid do you wish to expose yourself as being?

BTW, notice who follow me around the topic like a little lost doggy looking for attention. You are beyond pathetic.

Hey butthole, look up the definition of "quote" and get back to me to apologize for your lie.

That, and you are partially correct, "there are no more accurate statistics", especially when you continue to mine false statistics from you questionable sources and just accept them without any thought on your part.

Just how stupid do you wish to expose yourself as being?

BTW, notice who follow me around the topic like a little lost doggy looking for attention. You are beyond pathetic.

Aww, you poor thing. You're completely mentally deranged. No wonder you source sites you believe tell lies. You prolly really do believe the EIA is a questionable site. Of course, you have no better site. That's why you lied and falsely claimed most of our fuel comes from Russia.

Aww, you poor thing. You're completely mentally deranged. No wonder you source sites you believe tell lies. You prolly really do believe the EIA is a questionable site. Of course, you have no better site. That's why you lied and falsely claimed most of our fuel comes from Russia.

Hey dip-shit, cite and quote ONE site that I have quoted. You can't, proving to be a continual lair. You just make things up and fling them, hoping they will stick.

Not only do you continually lie, you are not even very good at it. Give up deer boy.

Forum List

Back