Under Muslim in Chief: Ft Hood; Boston; San Bern; Chattanooga; Orlando; How many did I miss???

Tell me how cutting infrastructure, science, r&d and education will stop this or be good for America? Once you tell me that you don't support doing such to important elements of our society then I could agree with you on some of the islamic issue. I'll just be damned before I help to elect a government that destroys our economy and ability to compete.

What the hell does that have to do with terrorist attacks?

I am not going to let a islamic piece of shit influence me to vote in a government that will cut funding to infrastructure, science, r&d and education. That is what this islamic piece of shit wanted...A weaker America that doesn't do anything would be a huge win for him.

The goal of terrorism is to undermine and weaken America. I may want a tougher stance on radical islam but other issues and factors need to be thought about too.

I read each of those immigrants are costing the taxpayer about $20,000...do the math, Einstein then see how much could be spent on your precious infrastructure

I've never supported massive immigration into our country. Every president since LBJ on the other hand has be they republican or democrat.
You just said you would have voted for McCain. He would have given them all amnesty.

Obama wanted to do it too
. You see, there's a whole lot of issues to consider when voting and sometimes you vote for the lesser of the evils.

You missed the part where Obama isn't a Muslim

Hello,

President Obama may not be a Muslim but he has done more to advance the cause of the Islamists than anyone since Saladin. His inaction has allowed ISIS to flood Europe with millions of radical Muslim refugees and we are only beginning to see the beginnings of a new vast wave of Muslim attacks.

garion13a5

Hello,

President Obama may not be a Muslim but he has done more to advance the cause of the Islamists than anyone since Saladin. His inaction has allowed ISIS to flood Europe with millions of radical Muslim refugees and we are only beginning to see the beginnings of a new vast wave of Muslim attacks.

garion13a5
Hello,

How are you?

Obama is the president of Europe?

Sincerely,
J.E.D. the humanoid

Last edited:

Hello,

garion13a5
Hello,

How are you?

Sincerely,
J.E.D. the humanoid

Hello,

I'm fine thank you. No, President Obama is not the President of Europe; he is however, the leader of the United States. American military action in Iraq and Libya destabilized the Middle East. The fact that Obama did not start the war in Iraq is immaterial. He wanted to be President and consequently he assumed the situation created by his predecessor. Whether he wanted to or not, he needed to stabilize the Middle East, not withdraw from it. His failure to do so let ISIS thrive and it has proven to be an awful cancer.

garion13a5

Chattanooga.
Boston.
Ft Hood.
San Bernadino.
Orlando.
Garland.
New York.

The list can go on and on.....

How many Muslim attacks has the Muslim in Chief overseen?
Sandy Hook
Charleston

Hello,

He has overseen many. The President is responsible for the safety of American citizens. Sadly, he seems more concerned with the immigration of more democrat voters.

garion13a5

Chattanooga.
Boston.
Ft Hood.
San Bernadino.
Orlando.
Garland.
New York.

The list can go on and on.....

How many Muslim attacks has the Muslim in Chief overseen?
Sandy Hook
Charleston

Hello,

He has overseen many. The President is responsible for the safety of American citizens. Sadly, he seems more concerned with the immigration of more democrat voters.

garion13a5

He has been a miserable failure.

Hello,

garion13a5
Hello,

How are you?

Sincerely,
J.E.D. the humanoid

Hello,

I'm fine thank you. No, President Obama is not the President of Europe; he is however, the leader of the United States. American military action in Iraq and Libya destabilized the Middle East. The fact that Obama did not start the war in Iraq is immaterial. He wanted to be President and consequently he assumed the situation created by his predecessor. Whether he wanted to or not, he needed to stabilize the Middle East, not withdraw from it. His failure to do so let ISIS thrive and it has proven to be an awful cancer.

garion13a5
________

I certainly agree with this.

The point was made today by one of the talking heads...that when Afghanistan and Iraq were secure...teroism around the world dropped significantly.

Then Obama came in and allowed the situation to collapse...for "the J. V. Team" to take over a significant part of that God-Forsaken Desert which has been so productive of Barabrians for 13 or 14 centuries....and now terrorists attacks are up again....that's on him...which is of course why he pretends its not happening. Like that Workplace Violence at Fort Hood.

Don't forget that crazy one in Oklahoma who beheaded a woman and tried to do another before the boss dropped him dead.

What the hell does that have to do with terrorist attacks?

I am not going to let a islamic piece of shit influence me to vote in a government that will cut funding to infrastructure, science, r&d and education. That is what this islamic piece of shit wanted...A weaker America that doesn't do anything would be a huge win for him.

The goal of terrorism is to undermine and weaken America. I may want a tougher stance on radical islam but other issues and factors need to be thought about too.

I read each of those immigrants are costing the taxpayer about $20,000...do the math, Einstein then see how much could be spent on your precious infrastructure

I've never supported massive immigration into our country. Every president since LBJ on the other hand has be they republican or democrat.
You just said you would have voted for McCain. He would have given them all amnesty.

Obama wanted to do it too
. You see, there's a whole lot of issues to consider when voting and sometimes you vote for the lesser of the evils.
you never vote for the lessor of 2 evils....you are still getting something evil....so you wont vote for Satan but you will vote for Dracula,dont you think Dracula will still fuck you over?..

Forum List

Back