Under President Trump, Majority Of Americans Want Mass Deportations

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
I agree. It's time for another Operation Wetback except on a larger scale ridding this country of brown illegal third worlders who've infiltrated our country. It can be done! America's borders, language, culture, and White European heritage must be preserved in order to keep our founders principles and values alive. Why? Because multiculturalism and DIEversity kills. All you have to do is look at the current situation in Europe for proof.

Poll: Majority Wants Mass Deportations Following Congressional Inaction

I agree. It's time for another Operation Wetback except on a larger scale ridding this country of brown illegal third worlders who've infiltrated our country. It can be done! America's borders, language, culture, and White European heritage must be preserved in order to keep our founders principles and values alive. Why? Because multiculturalism and DIEversity kills. All you have to do is look at the current situation in Europe for proof.

It seems like a huge task and the push back will be enormous

With or without immigration from the south the days of the White man holding majority in America is nearing the end. The melting pot is working. I am against poor people immigrating to America regardless of race and for those who will make America stronger immigrating here. It has nothing to do with color or race. The situation in Europe is due to a cult not a race! I am ashamed to be of the same race as you.

But it will be worth it!

With or without immigration from the south the days of the White man holding majority in America is nearing the end. The melting pot is working. I am against poor people immigrating to America regardless of race and for those who will make America stronger immigrating here. It has nothing to do with color or race. The situation in Europe is due to a cult not a race! I am ashamed to be of the same race as you.
Coward!

Pushback from anti-Americans only, who cares.

Pushback from anti-Americans only, who cares.
Sting operation. Set up food trucks and mariachi bands, invite the community to come and fill out forms to receive free shit. Pack the joint then arrest the illegals and deport them.

Yes it does look like population replacement is working. Unfortunately this won't make America stronger. The future of America is division into warring tribes each intent of taking what another tribe has.

Do you really think the newly arrived Hondurans want to pay 100 billion for black people to have housing? How about the Syrians and Afghans will they pay reparations to gays.

We will be lucky indeed if Russia comes and liberates us from the democrats while there is something left to salvage.

Most Americans want Illegals gone. No surprise there. Those illegals cost us billions each year.

Illegals also rape, rob and murder Americans every year.

All 20 million need to be booted out. Ike did it in the 50's and Trump can do it now. He won't get any grief from Americans.

You can't have a welfare state and $15 an hour minimum wage with open borders.

6abca7cdcf7940f817d2e690c934c258--mexican-funny-mexican-memes.jpg

the great people of our country demand the wall now, deportations now

BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL! BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL! BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL! BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL!

the great people of our country demand the wall now, deportations now

BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL! BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL! BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL! BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL!
Build the wall, and also end Asylum laws, and Punish employers who hire illegals.

ad9e9606fbfaaf3edc5f5d006c5e3f2b.jpeg

Like many, you’ve cucked yourself by way of PC programming.
This is where you’re headed....
Liberals_Stupid_White_Liberal_Guilt.jpg

The majority of Americans don't want this.

The great replacement has already happened. It happened before we all were born when the majority population was almost wiped out by whites.

majority of Americans -

what a load of RW CRAP !!

FYI ....

file deporting 20 million people in the same shitcan as your f'n wall.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The great replacement has already happened. It happened before we all were born when the majority population was almost wiped out by whites.

No other group gets fucked by wetbacks more than blacks do...Why do blacks always tend to side with their fuckers?
Weird shit.

No other group gets fucked by wetbacks more than blacks do...Why do blacks always tend to side with their fuckers?
Weird shit.

Whites like you always speak that lie. Where I grew up, hispanics and blacks had one enemy, the white boy who called us n's and who called them wetbacks like you just did.

Trump definitely brings out the worst in people.

Weird shit.

Whites like you always speak that lie. Where I grew up, hispanics and blacks had one enemy, the white boy who called us n's and who called them wetbacks like you just did.

So FEELZ...umm, okay.
What about the economics...how do your people always dismiss the economics?

Forum List

Back