Under Trump, US militias not ready to lay down arms

White christian kooks in the wild, literally

JACKSON, Ga. — In the woods south of Atlanta, John and Yvette DeMaria are with about a dozen camouflage-wearing, heavily armed Americans huffing and puffing as they scramble to navigate the sprawling piece of property where they train, one weekend a month, to ward off enemies — foreign or domestic.:uhoh3:

If anything, it could be a potential powder keg, if those feelings of having a kindred spirit in Trump erupt into a sense of betrayal if he fails to deliver on his promises.

"What would concern me is that nobody gets more angry than a fan spurned," said James Corcoran, a professor at Simmons College in Boston who has watched militias closely for decades and has written extensively about the movement.

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg
We should send them snacks.

MIlitias are going to lay down their arms about the time 8 white unicorns pull Cinderellas carriage down Pennsylvania Avenue
526145_513987591945557_692374202_n-jpg.4382

Didn't they have a similar sign at the battles Concord and Lexington, Bunker Hill, etc, back in 1776?

Didn't those battles help guarantee the right of the people to bear arms?

Do you want Americans to give up that right?
Hate to break it to you many of us leftists have guns, we don't announce it, how stupid is that to advertiser you have guns?

If you can remove my gun safe from the wall, and somehow open it, you're more than welcome to take my guns
VH I don't want your guns Although I have NEVER agreed with you you don't seem the type who would get into a gun fight in a bar or movie theatre BUT how do we stop those who would?

How do you get the firearms from the gangbangers in South Central LA, the South side of Chicago, etc?

Those are more of a worry than those you bring up.

Didn't they have a similar sign at the battles Concord and Lexington, Bunker Hill, etc, back in 1776?

Hate to break it to you many of us leftists have guns, we don't announce it, how stupid is that to advertiser you have guns?

If you can remove my gun safe from the wall, and somehow open it, you're more than welcome to take my guns
VH I don't want your guns Although I have NEVER agreed with you you don't seem the type who would get into a gun fight in a bar or movie theatre BUT how do we stop those who would?

How do you get the firearms from the gangbangers in South Central LA, the South side of Chicago, etc?

He changed his clothes and shined his boots

And combed his dark hair down
G
And his mother cried as he walked out

C G
Don't Take Your Guns To Town son
C G
Leave your guns at home Bill
C G
Don't Take Your Guns To Town

Repeat #2
D7 G
He laughed and kissed his mom and said your Billy Joe's a man
D7 G
I can shoot as quick and straight as anybody can
C
But I'd wouldn't shoot without a cause
G
I'd gun nobody down but she cried again as he rode away

The guns come up through the pipeline of lax gun control states in the south

http://nypost.com/2017/03/31/cops-bust-prolific-gun-runners-known-as-the-iron-pipeline/

How the Iron Pipeline funnels guns into cities with tough gun laws

Only part of the problem

For instance, the handgun used in the murder of two Brooklyn police officers last year was traced to a pawn shop located outside Atlanta, Georgia. A handgun use to murder an officer in East Harlem, New York, last month was traced back to South Carolina.

William J. Bratton, New York City’s police commissioner, called the Iron Pipeline a virtual “spigot”:

We’re trying to deal with it, but we have a spigot that’s wide open … and we don’t have a national or local ability to shut that spigot down, at the moment.

What makes shutting down the “spigot” nearly impossible is the often tortuous path a firearm, legally purchased, might travel before it is used in a crime. A gun shop in Georgia or Indiana might sell it to a buyer who has passed the requisite background check, who then sells or gives it to a friend (or a stranger). He might claim that it was lost or stolen, and the trail ends there. That friend/stranger might then give or sell it to another friend, and so on, until it reaches the criminal using it in a crime.
Chicago’s Futile Attempt to Shut Down Gun Pipeline

How do you get the firearms from the gangbangers in South Central LA, the South side of Chicago, etc? Those are more of a worry than those you bring up.
Thank you and I agree that is a real problem. No militia group of whites are as dangerous as those criminals.

Only part of the problem
A major part

Most of the militia in East Texas were fat out of shape good ol' boys playing in the woods.

Militia members are merely drone meat.
Your automatic instinct to target your fellow citizens with government controlled munitions is telling.
When we have alt right militia and anarchists yelling anti-American slogans and promising this and that and what else?

Sure, use drones on them. Why waste good patriotic Americans?

Anti-government overreach is not anti-american.

For years minority communities have been flooded with guns and drugs, by design

https://oig.justice.gov/special/9712/ch01p1.htmTHE CIA-CONTRA-CRACK COCAINE CONTROVERSY:
A REVIEW OF THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT'S
INVESTIGATIONS AND PROSECUTIONS

Chapter I: Introduction

A. The San Jose Mercury News Articles

On August 18, 1996, the San Jose Mercury News published the first installment of a three-part series of articles concerning crack cocaine, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and the Nicaraguan Contra army. The introduction to the first installment of the series read:

For the better part of a decade, a San Francisco Bay Area drug ring sold tons of cocaine to the Crips and Bloods street gangs of Los Angeles and funneled millions in drug profits to a Latin American guerrilla army run by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, a Mercury News investigation has found.

This drug network opened the first pipeline between Colombia's cocaine cartels and the black neighborhoods of Los Angeles, a city now known as the "crack" capital of the world. The cocaine that flooded in helped spark a crack explosion in urban America . . . and provided the cash and connections needed for L.A.'s gangs to buy automatic weapons.

Last edited:
White christian kooks in the wild, literally

JACKSON, Ga. — In the woods south of Atlanta, John and Yvette DeMaria are with about a dozen camouflage-wearing, heavily armed Americans huffing and puffing as they scramble to navigate the sprawling piece of property where they train, one weekend a month, to ward off enemies — foreign or domestic.:uhoh3:

If anything, it could be a potential powder keg, if those feelings of having a kindred spirit in Trump erupt into a sense of betrayal if he fails to deliver on his promises.

"What would concern me is that nobody gets more angry than a fan spurned," said James Corcoran, a professor at Simmons College in Boston who has watched militias closely for decades and has written extensively about the movement.

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg
Oh my Fucking God, nooooooooooooo.....Us militias are not ready to lay down their arms(or legs).
Of course the concerned citizens of the US aren't going to give up their arms, what a fucking buffoon, not only the writer of the article but the OP are. Just because the party changes in the White House, the shit Obama left US , still we have to deal with, like the rioters of UC Berkley, Baltimore, and Ferguson. Idiots like the OP who probably lives in a gate community with ARMED guards to prevent liberal thugs from entering, don't realize that will all the race instigation that Obama and Hillary stirred up, normal US citizens get killed just minding their own business, and at times in the name of Allah. But I don't wonder anymore at how stupid the left is, but I do get a smile on my face when liberals get a taste of their own happenstance. San Bernardino got a taste of Obama's new world order, so did the Orlando Gay Bar, not saying that those people deserved to die, but when you vote for liberalism, then you have to deal with the consequences. That is why many US citizens will remain armed, even if the US gets rid of all the Liberals. Then we could retire our weapons but never give them up.

The BIG problem will and Dark is that Lincoln didn't finish the job Another couple of months and many of you right wing alt right freaks wouldn't be around

Gee ol Abe was a Republican and yes he should have killed more Democrats. Had he had any idea how mad they would get losing their negro's he might have.

Kill off more Southern Democrats?

Hmmm...

Carter, Johnson, Clinton ancestors before they had a chance to reproduce?

Very workable

I know of none of Civilian Army who is going to or, is now ready to lay down any guns, We are not that stupid to trust any Party with what is our rights. To do so you would have to be a Progressive brain washed wussy who supports every move that they are told to support. After all this is where Isis get the walking bombs ...

For years minority communities have been flooded with guns and drugs, by design

https://oig.justice.gov/special/9712/ch01p1.htmTHE CIA-CONTRA-CRACK COCAINE CONTROVERSY:
A REVIEW OF THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT'S
INVESTIGATIONS AND PROSECUTIONS

Chapter I: Introduction

A. The San Jose Mercury News Articles

On August 18, 1996, the San Jose Mercury News published the first installment of a three-part series of articles concerning crack cocaine, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and the Nicaraguan Contra army. The introduction to the first installment of the series read:

For the better part of a decade, a San Francisco Bay Area drug ring sold tons of cocaine to the Crips and Bloods street gangs of Los Angeles and funneled millions in drug profits to a Latin American guerrilla army run by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, a Mercury News investigation has found.

This drug network opened the first pipeline between Colombia's cocaine cartels and the black neighborhoods of Los Angeles, a city now known as the "crack" capital of the world. The cocaine that flooded in helped spark a crack explosion in urban America . . . and provided the cash and connections needed for L.A.'s gangs to buy automatic weapons.
Some extra information to finish out your post:
The suit reviews some of what is known publicly about the history of Soros’s investments: “In August of 1990, according to Reuters News Agency, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency agents claimed that Banco de Columbia and other banks were conduits for Latin American drug money. In or about August 1994, according to Reuters, Soros acquired a nine percent interest in Banco de Columbia.”
Soros has categorically denied receiving money from drug cartels or any form of criminal activity. The fact remains, however, that at least some of his financial operations have been based offshore, in banking and financial centers that are reported to be considered conducive to money-laundering.

A key part of the Soros agenda — his proposed surrender in the war on drugs — has been carefully concealed from the American people during this campaign. The war on Islamic terrorism is front and center, to be sure, but the war on drugs is still of major concern to millions of Americans, especially parents fearful of the influence of Hollywood and the drug culture.

A Soros role in formulating national drug policy is worthy of special press attention because his pro-drug legalization campaign has been considered at odds with the vast majority of Republicans and Democrats who share the view that legalization would make the drug problem far worse.

Forum List

Back