Underage Intoxicated Malia Obama Accosts Homosexual White House Correspondent In NYC Nightclub

I never did anything stupid when I was 18. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I don't know who this Wintrich guy is but he sounds like quite an asshole.

She confronted him and he's the asshole...:cuckoo:

He's the one who posted his version all over social media for his 2 minutes of fame. If it was another girl with no name recognition we would never know his name. Yea, that makes him the asshole. With a doubt. Social media whore among other things.

Somebody said "retarded" Baron twice in here already. Tsk tsk. Some drank underage? This is not 1964 at the 101 club. Things are different.
And you believe a ugly news source while calling me a partisan hack...

giphy.gif

You're pretty much a waste of time. Always spewing mooonbat talking points and unable to back it up. Hence....partisan shill.

Kids do stupid shit, she was stupid, hopefully it's a life lessons for her

You know I would of let it go if it wasn't for you cry babies crying to be respectful to the president Trumps family...

Haa Haa I can go find a thread easy... Why because I was agreeing with that

But the hackers have to find anyway to hate on Obama and his family...

Again....back it up. I know you won't. You can't, you're incapable of doing so.

Why say it? Now you look foolish

Short Memory loss, or Selective Memory Loss is getting old.. Double Standard Bullshit

I do agree the Barron Trump is off limits

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I'm addressing your claim the link in this OP is fake news...now you're just deflecting. Admit you have no idea if it's fake and cut your losses

To the point I already said kids do stupid things, all kids do. This is not the end of the world for her....but she needs to learn from it
And you believe a ugly news source while calling me a partisan hack...

giphy.gif

You're pretty much a waste of time. Always spewing mooonbat talking points and unable to back it up. Hence....partisan shill.

Kids do stupid shit, she was stupid, hopefully it's a life lessons for her

You know I would of let it go if it wasn't for you cry babies crying to be respectful to the president Trumps family...

Haa Haa I can go find a thread easy... Why because I was agreeing with that

But the hackers have to find anyway to hate on Obama and his family...

Again....back it up. I know you won't. You can't, you're incapable of doing so.

Why say it? Now you look foolish

Short Memory loss, or Selective Memory Loss is getting old.. Double Standard Bullshit

I do agree the Barron Trump is off limits

I'm addressing your claim the link in this OP is fake news...now you're just deflecting. Admit you have no idea if it's fake and cut your losses

To the point I already said kids do stupid things, all kids do. This is not the end of the world for her....but she needs to learn from it

Gateway takes a tad of the truth and stretches it to the max of lies, and you know that...Fuck off ,you never add any facts just attacks..

BFD if she is in a bar dancing with security right there... I am done with your bullshit comments and double standards..

Seriously, I don't know who this Wintrich guy is but he sounds like quite an asshole.

He's the one who posted his version all over social media for his 2 minutes of fame. If it was another girl with no name recognition we would never know his name. Yea, that makes him the asshole. With a doubt. Social media whore among other things.

Get real!! The dudes a fuken reporter what would you expect him to do other than report the incident?

Get real!! The dudes a fuken reporter what would you expect him to do other than report the incident?

Ooohhhh... He's a reporter. We'll I'll never doubt his word again. :rolleyes:

What the fuck does that have to do with my post?

If I wrote the piece it would read: "Fairy drama queen reporter gets snubbed and is butthurt about it"

Some truth in there, good point.

Another headline "Why is 18 year old admitted into age 21 nightclub". This was not Jane Smith. Came in with guards packing heat and SS paid by you and I? Rules for them but not for US? Another liberal Elitist spin job whitewash? HereWeGo says this was not on list of underage clubs?

edit: smart kid. Get it in while BO is off for a month in France.

He is not a reporter...haaaa he is a gay guy trying to get 2 minutes of fame

Looks like she's like her mother, unhinged and hateful. Seems she's like her alleged father, narcissistic beyond the pale. Also, she has another trait like her alleged father, lawbreaker! It's a trait that all blacks have.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/party-girl-malia-obama-freaks-accosts-white-house-correspondent-lucian-wintrich-exclusive-ny-club/

You can take the negro from the ghetto but you can never take the ghetto from the negro.

It's too bad that no one educated the trailer park out of you. Back to your meth lab, Cletus.

She shouldn't act like that... :eek-52:
First off she's not 21 so she can't drink alcohol in the USA
And second her father was the President of the USA, she should have a good and polite behaviour!
I'm pretty sure her father is not happy for that... :omg:

How do you know she was drinking?

Why would she be in a bar if she wasnt drinking?

Many clubs offer a side for below drinking age, they dance and are social...Maybe she likes a guy..I don't see anyone commenting on a drink in her hand

Your arguments are going nowhere ....:laugh:

Now you're just making shit up...:itsok:

OMG...this is boring.

NYC's Best Clubs, Nightlife Spots For The Under-21 Crowd

She was in the 'Parlor' club, not listed in your link........I ALMOST had to agree with you about not believing anything from the Gateway. Yes they like most media, take an incident & blow it out of proportion to make a story. BUT I don't doubt she was there and no doubt she was drinking......as stated elsewhere, why else would she be there if not to drink & let it all hang out? Nor do I doubt she probably did encounter this reporter.....I do question the events of the 'encounter'. Did she actually accost him without provocation???? IDK :dunno: Nor do I really care so much about that. I do wonder why the club allows her to be there underage & drinking.

The Parlor is a members only, exclusive club. PARLOR They have it on record who the members are & they know their ages. They are NOT hassled at the door, nor questioned once inside. This is what bothers me the most about this incident. Maybe the laws ARE so different in NYC, than here in Washington state where any establishment 'contributing to the delinquency' of minors are quickly shut down &/or possibly lose their liquor license.

If I wrote the piece it would read: "Fairy drama queen reporter gets snubbed and is butthurt about it"

Another headline "Why is 18 year old admitted into age 21 nightclub". This was not Jane Smith. Came in with guards packing heat and SS paid by you and I? Rules for them but not for US? Another liberal Elitist spin job whitewash? HereWeGo says this was not on list of underage clubs?

He's a White House correspondent dipshit.

She approached him and made a scene,sounds to me like she was looking for her two minutes.
Maybe she should stick with twerking and weed....

There's a reason why white republican girls don't act like that. Just saying.

She approached him and made a scene,sounds to me like she was looking for her two minutes.

#fakenews, until it's news you want to believe.

Ah gateway pundit (we never landed on the moon) and a nice collection of KKK haters, chimp pictures.
And where is Obama, high school white boys and where are you? Time for mr creosote, so much stomach bile he spewed it up

#fakenews, until it's news you want to believe.
Blame it on the news. :)

Looks like she's like her mother, unhinged and hateful. Seems she's like her alleged father, narcissistic beyond the pale. Also, she has another trait like her alleged father, lawbreaker! It's a trait that all blacks have.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/party-girl-malia-obama-freaks-accosts-white-house-correspondent-lucian-wintrich-exclusive-ny-club/

You can take the negro from the ghetto but you can never take the ghetto from the negro.

It's too bad that no one educated the trailer park out of you. Back to your meth lab, Cletus.

Am I lying? Truth hurt?
I'll allow your sorry ass to believe that so long as it makes you feel better Toad.
After all, I am a man of the people.

Maybe the kkk reporter insulted her first?
Nothing like a world shattering story for our super educated white boy posters. Shows the level of their intelligence. College anyone??

How do you know she was drinking?

Why would she be in a bar if she wasnt drinking?

Many clubs offer a side for below drinking age, they dance and are social...Maybe she likes a guy..I don't see anyone commenting on a drink in her hand

Your arguments are going nowhere ....:laugh:

Now you're just making shit up...:itsok:

OMG...this is boring.

NYC's Best Clubs, Nightlife Spots For The Under-21 Crowd

She was in the 'Parlor' club, not listed in your link........I ALMOST had to agree with you about not believing anything from the Gateway. Yes they like most media, take an incident & blow it out of proportion to make a story. BUT I don't doubt she was there and no doubt she was drinking......as stated elsewhere, why else would she be there if not to drink & let it all hang out? Nor do I doubt she probably did encounter this reporter.....I do question the events of the 'encounter'. Did she actually accost him without provocation???? IDK :dunno: Nor do I really care so much about that. I do wonder why the club allows her to be there underage & drinking.

The Parlor is a members only, exclusive club. PARLOR They have it on record who the members are & they know their ages. They are NOT hassled at the door, nor questioned once inside. This is what bothers me the most about this incident. Maybe the laws ARE so different in NYC, than here in Washington state where any establishment 'contributing to the delinquency' of minors are quickly shut down &/or possibly lose their liquor license.

Underage persons are allowed in NY establishments that sell alcohol if they also sell food. The bar and adjacent areas may be off limits, but basically, underage persons are free to mix with customers drinking alcohol. The serving of food is the determining factor.

White House Correspondent w/ @GatewayPundit,

I don't trust a word he has to say....except that she was there..

Forum List

Back