Underrated Musicians

The poster boy for underrated musicians......Go ahead, say "who the fuck is that?".

pg-52-brubeck-rex.jpg
Didn’t he play Superman on tv?

images (24).jpeg

While having several hits over the years, and some MTV fame, I always felt he was underappreciated.
Far better piano player than Billy Joel.

gettyimages-175625964-612x612.jpg

Canadian folk artist Bruce Cockburn.

That guy can play anything with strings. Hell of an acoustical guitar player.

If you like blues check out Zz Top( they have about at least 50 good songs you never heard on the radio) also Gary Hoey ....and definitely
Robben Ford and Joe Bonamassa
Thanks, I will check out Gary Hoey. I've listened to Robben Ford since the 80's when he was with the Yellowjackets, and have seen him perform live many times. I saw Joe Bonamassa perform live just last month for the first time, and he put on a great show.

Thanks, I will check out Gary Hoey. I've listened to Robben Ford since the 80's when he was with the Yellowjackets, and have seen him perform live many times. I saw Joe Bonamassa perform live just last month for the first time, and he put on a great show.
Dust and Bones is good

no you never did.....i never got a chance to check them out....i always thought they were one of the great Organ rock bands...Deep Purple being another....
Yeah I always love bands with keyboards.....Yes , Genesis...ELP....THE Guess Who , Steely Dan
Lynyrd Skynyrd of course

Forum List

Back