Understanding Islam

What is really weird about Islam is that the Left Wingers refuse to admit that it is oppressive, intolerant, hateful, anti-democracy and ultra-violent.
In fact the Left Wingers call people "islamophobic" if they complain about the recurring Muslim Mass Murder sprees
A fine example of an intolerant and hateful attitude.

There are a billion Muslims, if Islam was oppressive, intolerant, hateful, anti-democracy and ultra-violent then every Muslim would act the same. They do not and judging every Muslim by the worst Muslim is just plain dumb. There are certainly cultures that have very different values than we in the West do but not all of them are Muslim.

What Islam is has little to do with individual Muslims. Islam says what it is and believes in the Koran and Hadith. It is all those things. Start reading.

What is really weird about Islam is that the Left Wingers refuse to admit that it is oppressive, intolerant, hateful, anti-democracy and ultra-violent.
In fact the Left Wingers call people "islamophobic" if they complain about the recurring Muslim Mass Murder sprees

There are a billion Muslims, if Islam was oppressive, intolerant, hateful, anti-democracy and ultra-violent then every Muslim would act the same. They do not and judging every Muslim by the worst Muslim is just plain dumb. There are certainly cultures that have very different values than we in the West do but not all of them are Muslim.

What Islam is has little to do with individual Muslims. Islam says what it is and believes in the Koran and Hadith. It is all those things. Start reading.
Should I do the same with Judaism and Christianity too? Lots of good stuff in the Bible/OT.

2949.jpg

"A new Barbie doll has been launched as part of Mattel's "sheroes" line. It is a doll in full hijab modeled after American-Muslim Olympic fencer, Ibtihaj Muhammad, the first American athlete to compete in the Olympics wearing a headscarf, which -- apparently -- Mattel felt was something for little girls worldwide to emulate. That and the possibility of selling millions of toys in the burgeoning Muslim market, of course."
Evangelical Christian Upset At Ibtihaj Muhammad Doll

In my ongoing efforts to bring understanding of Islam to the public, there is some news that will highlight a misunderstanding.

1. It seems that many folks believe that it is haram....forbidden....for a Muslim to make an image of living things....
"Image-making (tasweer) is a controversial issue among Muslims due to the prophetic traditions that strongly prohibit pictures associated with idolatry and rivaling Allah’s creation." Are images, pictures, photos, and cartoons forbidden in Islam?

Near the truth....but still false.

2. "Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5607) and Muslim (2108).

It seems that images which do not have complete features, which do not have a nose or eyes, are not included under the heading of haraam images, and the ones who make them are not included in this warning, because they cannot truly be said to be images, and these images do not imply imitating the creation of Allaah."
Ruling on drawing animate beings without showing the facial features - islamqa.info

3. Which bring us this interesting development:
2949.jpg

"A new Barbie doll has been launched as part of Mattel's "sheroes" line. It is a doll in full hijab modeled after American-Muslim Olympic fencer, Ibtihaj Muhammad, the first American athlete to compete in the Olympics wearing a headscarf, which -- apparently -- Mattel felt was something for little girls worldwide to emulate. That and the possibility of selling millions of toys in the burgeoning Muslim market, of course."
Hijab Barbie: Useful Idiots of Cultural Jihad

4. ...Leading us to this profound quandary:

Will the Islamofascists cut the head off Ibtihaj Muhammad.....or that of Hijab Barbie???

To be determined, perhaps by a flip of

s-l225.webp
Why have there not been any terrorist attacks in Italy?

Because Italy does not recognize Islam as a Religion

Perhaps Italy has not reached the proportions of refugees/migrants that France has....

2949.jpg

Evangelical Christian Upset At Ibtihaj Muhammad Doll

I'd like to see you articulate your perspective on your link.

What are you trying to say???

Are attempting to say that all of the people who have been murdered by Islamic Terrorist are not the victims of violent intolerance?

That is amazing.
No, I have no trouble denouncing violence. What I'm saying is that not all terrorists are Muslim and not all Muslims are terrorists.
Wow, I never said that all Muslims are terrorist. Why do you make things up?

Are you saying that all of these Terrorist mass murder attacks done by Muslims are just imaginary?
Wow, who did them then?
Why did they do them?
Are you attempting to say that the Terrorist didn't get their motive from the Koran?
You are fighting against reality.

Are attempting to say that all of the people who have been murdered by Islamic Terrorist are not the victims of violent intolerance?

That is amazing.
No, I have no trouble denouncing violence. What I'm saying is that not all terrorists are Muslim and not all Muslims are terrorists.
You said Islam is ultra-violent. How should that be interpreted?

In my ongoing efforts to bring understanding of Islam to the public, there is some news that will highlight a misunderstanding.

1. It seems that many folks believe that it is haram....forbidden....for a Muslim to make an image of living things....
"Image-making (tasweer) is a controversial issue among Muslims due to the prophetic traditions that strongly prohibit pictures associated with idolatry and rivaling Allah’s creation." Are images, pictures, photos, and cartoons forbidden in Islam?

Near the truth....but still false.

2. "Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5607) and Muslim (2108).

It seems that images which do not have complete features, which do not have a nose or eyes, are not included under the heading of haraam images, and the ones who make them are not included in this warning, because they cannot truly be said to be images, and these images do not imply imitating the creation of Allaah."
Ruling on drawing animate beings without showing the facial features - islamqa.info

3. Which bring us this interesting development:
2949.jpg

Hijab Barbie: Useful Idiots of Cultural Jihad

4. ...Leading us to this profound quandary:

Will the Islamofascists cut the head off Ibtihaj Muhammad.....or that of Hijab Barbie???

To be determined, perhaps by a flip of

s-l225.webp
Why have there not been any terrorist attacks in Italy?

Because Italy does not recognize Islam as a Religion

Perhaps Italy has not reached the proportions of refugees/migrants that France has....
Perhaps Italy is a whole lot smarter than France.

Are you saying that all of these Terrorist mass murder attacks done by Muslims are just imaginary?
Wow, who did them then?
Why did they do them?
Are you attempting to say that the Terrorist didn't get their motive from the Koran?
White Supremacists have killed people. Are all whites White Supremacists?

That is amazing.
reality

Wow, who did them then?
Why did they do them?
I am also opposed to white supremacist hate and violence

That is amazing.
reality
Thanks, I was pretty sure I didn't make anything up.

That is amazing.

Before you demand that Leftists stop lying.....

....remember, you would be demanding that they be mute.

Wow, who did them then?
Why did they do them?
I am talking about what religion says. Didn't you post what the Bible said? What do individuals have to do with doctrine?

I am talking about what religion says. Didn't you post what the Bible said? What do individuals have to do with doctrine?
I think you refer to my asking if we should judge Jews and Christian by what is in their scripture, the OT/NT, the same way the OP judges Muslims by the Koran. If they are all taken literally they are all rather scary.

I think you refer to my asking if we should judge Jews and Christian by what is in their scripture, the OT/NT, the same way the OP judges Muslims by the Koran. If they are all taken literally they are all rather scary.
Which one do you see taken literally?

Which one do you see taken literally?
I'm most familiar with the Bible. There are plenty of young earthers that take Genesis literally.

Forum List

Back