Understanding nature of humanity to end corruption

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
We are all like sperms trying to be heard, trying to make it in this life. Some make it with talent, some make it with beauty, some make it with hypocrisy - we all try to rise above others, But if we can forget about ourselves for a moment and just listen to ME, I can help us ALL rise. Distractors will say NO, ONLY JESUS can do that, or only a man on TV.

There has to be a REASON why we have no clue what is going on in the universe, about the planets and the sky. The intelligent people who UNDERSTOOD have been killed off, SYSTEMATICALLY. Intelligent people are being suppressed in America, they have been suppressed in Soviet Union, they have been suppressed in Africa. Intelligent people are not good for the establishment, and establishment is no good to humanity.

There should be no doubt that people are allowed to rise who are good followers - I want my dogs to behave, and so do the elitists who control our governments - in Soviet Union my father was not allowed to study at a university because he understood more about history than communists WANTED people to understand - he was TOO SMART. But I come to realize that the elitists are like dogs themselves and they are the parasites to humanity - why do they keep me alive then? they do NOT, they have executed MILLIONS like me, and I may fit their agenda, because I believe in one world, and they may want to create a new world order - if I would succeed and they would see that I am out of control, then there should be no doubt that they would try to execute me.

Money is GOD today, everyone KNOWS. Money is in the form of paper and numbers on the computer. Last November I released a short video demonstrating how my dogs can just as easily worship a STICK that I randomly choose and throw... And less than two weeks later my two dogs were shot. This god is REAL. And if I'm going to die, I prefer to die battling this god, but I will NEVER forgive any Christians who have heard my message and IGNORE it.

When you have a vision in your soul like I do, there is NO turning back, NO living your own life - I can ONLY live my life for my vision, a vision that is for the WORLD. And the world that is too full and too ignorant must come to an end and be replaced by new life that is willing to understand. I am nothing more than a spokesman, a representative of God.

Forum List

Back