🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Understanding why liberalism is naturally violent:

Take the big 5: Welfare Medicare SS Medicaid Obamacare. These are just the beginnings of the liberal communist far left program. If you don't want to participate, on the assumption that this is a free country, liberal far left men with guns come for you.

I pride myself on making things simple enough for ever a liberal to understand. Did I succeed??

In another thread, a proud conservative is applauding the murder of a mother and two kids because she was employed by child protective services.

Your thread is just another in a series of idiotic threads started by your simple minded self.

Understanding why liberalism is naturally violent:

Since it is anything but, that would be an interesting thing.

dear, as a liberal you won't have the IQ to understand but I'll try.

Libs pass Welfare laws and if you don't want to contribute through taxaction to their welfare programs liberal men with guns come for you. Was that simple enough for you?[/QUOTE]
So easy; a caveman could understand it. But then you were addressing Libs...

Explain how any of the above in your OP lead to violence.

Libs pass Welfare laws and if you don't want to contribute through taxaction to their welfare programs liberal men with guns come for you. Was that simple enough for you?
LOL. Wow, fox scared you good.
100% stupid and illiterate of course since Fox did not invent conservatism.

No. They just subverted it to the ridiculous caricature of what it once was.

Your thread is just another in a series of idiotic threads started by your simple minded self.

dear, if you don't think liberalism is naturally based on violence please say why or admit as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to be here.
Thanks

Libs pass Welfare laws and if you don't want to contribute through taxaction to their welfare programs liberal men with guns come for you. Was that simple enough for you?

Are they liberal guns or conservative guns? Liberal bullets or conservative bullets? Is there an L stamped on each? Or a C?

This is the mental world that projects unjustified fears out onto the real world. Where these things don't exist.

Fox has helped move conservatism further to the Right.

Take the big 5: Welfare Medicare SS Medicaid Obamacare. These are just the beginnings of the liberal communist far left program. If you don't want to participate, on the assumption that this is a free country, liberal far left men with guns come for you.

I pride myself on making things simple enough for ever a liberal to understand. Did I succeed??

States can decline to participate in Medicaid. No men with guns come. The paranoid delusions of the RWnuts are really getting tiresome.

Fox has helped move conservatism further to the Right.

It has helped move them so far right that they no longer make any logical sense. They're pure loserterians or even archaist they're so far too the right...

Paying for the best infrastructure, science or education is now evil in their minds.

I wish the kooks would make up their minds. One moment they say liberals are wimps, the next moment they scream that the liberals are stomping on their faces.

States can decline to participate in Medicaid. No men with guns come. The paranoid delusions of the RWnuts are really getting tiresome.

1) I mentioned 5 programs, not one, dear
2) issue is not if state can decline participation but whether individual can and still avoid liberal men with guns

Now is it simple enough?
See why we say a liberal will be slow?

show us these examples of violent liberalism?

I wish the kooks would make up their minds. One moment they say liberals are wimps, the next moment they scream that the liberals are stomping on their faces.

Not "faces" - their own feces. But only because they haven't yet evolved to the point where, like monkeys, they could fling them.....

1) I mentioned 5 programs, not one, dear
2) issue is not if state can decline participation but whether individual can and still avoid liberal men with guns

Now is it simple enough?
See why we say a liberal will be slow?

What non-participation are you even talking about?

What men with guns are you even talking about?

You are tied for the most retarded RWnut on this forum...

...with about 100 other nuts.

show us these examples of violent liberalism?

Seeing that 60 to 70% of this country approves of SSI, Medicare, and the safety net...Well, that might not be wise to run on come the general. But to each his own. lol

People like you think the poor should die on the street. You're a heartless human being.

Not "faces" - their own feces. But only because they haven't yet evolved to the point where, like monkeys, they could fling them.....

Our science institutions are the best on this planet and anyone that would want to do away with them is far dumber then monkey shit...I can assure you. You have no right to drive on our roads if you don't pay taxes...

Hows that for evolved?

The problem is taking complex things and trying to make them simple enough for yourself to understand, you lose all understanding of the issue.

Forum List

Back