🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Understanding why liberalism is naturally violent:

Take the big 5: Welfare Medicare SS Medicaid Obamacare. These are just the beginnings of the liberal communist far left program. If you don't want to participate, on the assumption that this is a free country, liberal far left men with guns come for you.

I pride myself on making things simple enough for ever a liberal to understand. Did I succeed??

Left-think is inherently violent because Left-think rests entirely upon Relativism. Which is to say: EVIL.

And FTR: There is no such thing as "Far-Left". One either recognizes, respects, defends and adheres to the laws of Nature; which is to say the Laws of God, or one does not.

Take the big 5: Welfare Medicare SS Medicaid Obamacare. These are just the beginnings of the liberal communist far left program. If you don't want to participate, on the assumption that this is a free country, liberal far left men with guns come for you.

I pride myself on making things simple enough for ever a liberal to understand. Did I succeed??

Left-think is inherently violent because Left-think rests entirely upon Relativism. Which is to say: EVIL.

Obamacare isn't violent. And of course, you're a flaming relevativist. Insisting that everything from nature to god to the meaning of all words is whatever you imagine them to be, based on your personal opinion, history, culture and situation.

No thank you.

And FTR: There is no such thing as "Far-Left". One either recognizes, respects, defends and adheres to the laws of Nature; which is to say the Laws of God, or one does not.

But you arbitrarily ignore any 'law of nature' that you don't like. And your 'Laws of God' are just your subjective religious beliefs. Other people have different beliefs. Given that virtually every religion's beliefs are mutually exclusive (it can't be Jesus AND Zeus, for example), that means that virtually every theist like yourself is self deluded.

Which means at best, at absolute best, you're almost certainly among the self deluded. With someone else being the one and only that got religion right. And there's nothing to say that anyone got religion right. All theists could be wrong.

So you're offering us cherry picking, subjective interpretation and subjective faith.....and laughably calling it 'objective'.

I don't think Objective means what you think it means.

True...an ideology that believes human beings must be forced to do everything or they won't do anything at all must use force since compelling people to do things requires it.

Libs are peacenik tree huggers or violent war mongers?

Depends on what point a con is trying to make, right

Lol,,,You want people to be ruled over by out of control corporations and work until they die on the street corner. You are piece of filth.

Social-democrarcy has nothing what so ever to do with communism...You freak!!! If you don't want to be part of it then don't live in America as you're going to be stealing our clean air, water, food and going to enjoy our resources like the bum you're.

Go ahead name the evil corporation you speak of.

Freedom is not part of the liberal vocabulary. Their policies, laws, and regulations are so unpopular they have to force people to comply with them. Its inevitable this combination will lead to violence, we see this in liberal controlled inner cities today.

Freedom is not part of the liberal vocabulary. Their policies, laws, and regulations are so unpopular they have to force people to comply with them. Its inevitable this combination will lead to violence, we see this in liberal controlled inner cities today.
Liberty is liberal. And that's liberty, not anarchy...

How many times have I told you the left lies, well there you have it.

How many times have I told you the left lies, well there you have it.
That's nothing at all like a lie. Liberty is our idea, you like conformity.

Take the big 5: Welfare Medicare SS Medicaid Obamacare.
The welfare state, all of which these are part of, boils down to state-enfovced involuntary servitude, where the state forces people to provide goods and services to others, without compensation.
Key word: Force.

yes, liberalism is pure evil in the very worst sense of the word. They are so bigoted that they have no misgivings about imposing their will on everyone. After all, it is for everyone's good so why not!!.

...they have no misgivings about imposing their will on everyone.
Depending upon the issue, that is correct. Telling all of you that you can't kill each other, no problem. Same with no witch burning, not making a state religion, and no just dumping your shit in our drinking water. I know, we're control freaks. So be it.

Forum List

Back