Underwear Patch To Make Your Farts Smell Like Mint

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
upload_2016-1-17_22-29-15.jpeg

Do your farts smell really bad? Have no fear! There is now a way you can make your farts smell like a breath of fresh air.

In today's edition of Products that actually exist, you can now buy a flatulence deodoriser pad to stick to your undies that promises to make your farts smell like mint.

We ain't even joking.

The pad, named Flat-D, apparently uses the power of charcoal as an odor absorbing media.

The official website

"Moses supposes his ....... are Roses,
But Moses supposes Erroneously, "

This thread reminds me of a very old joke:

An air freshener salesman goes to an executive building to market his product to a prospective buyer. He steps in to an empty elevator and presses the tenth floor button. Just as the doors close, he lets out an awful fart.

The elevator stops on the fifth floor, so he quickly sprays his new "Pine-Scented" air freshener to cover his tracks. The doors open and a man steps onto the elevator.
The salesman figures this is a good opportunity to test his product's quality, so he says, "Excuse me sir, could you kindly tell me what you smell?"

The man replies, "Yeah, smells like someone shit a Christmas Tree."

View attachment 60207

Do your farts smell really bad? Have no fear! There is now a way you can make your farts smell like a breath of fresh air.

In today's edition of Products that actually exist, you can now buy a flatulence deodoriser pad to stick to your undies that promises to make your farts smell like mint.

We ain't even joking.

The pad, named Flat-D, apparently uses the power of charcoal as an odor absorbing media.

The official website
Sounds like a personal problem to me.

View attachment 60207

We ain't even joking.

The official website
Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Hmmmm I was thinking of you old fart when I read this :)

Forum List

Back