Undocumented tourists ACCOUNT FOR 30% OF MURDERS IN MANY STATES...

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Not since Obama has there been an illegal sneaking across the border. All they really are, too Obama, is undocumented tourists.

ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIME WAVE...

ACCOUNT FOR 30% OF MURDERS IN MANY STATES...

La Raza CEO blasts Trump...

Illegal Alien Crime and Violence by the Numbers We re All Victims The Constitution Party

The New York Times reports that about 4.5 million illegal aliens in the U.S. drive on a regular basis, many without licenses or insurance, or even the ability to read road signs written in English.[2] (Meanwhile, the California legislature has just voted to give driver’s licenses to illegal aliens.) Yahoo.com writer J.C. Grant notes, “There is a statistically significant correlation between state per capita illegal immigration rates and car thefts. This correlation is particularly strong: the odds are less than two in one million that the correlation is a chance occurrence.”[3]
  • 75 percent of those on the most wanted criminals list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
  • One quarter of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals, as are more than 40 percent of all inmates in Arizona and 48 percent in New Mexico jails.
  • Over 53 percent of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
  • 63 percent of cited drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that number, 97 percent are illegal aliens. 66 percent of cited drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66 percent, 98 percent are illegal aliens.[15]

The 23 percent criminal traffic offenders figure is only part of the overall picture. According to the Center forImmigration Studies, another 23 percent, more than 43,000 illegal aliens, were convicted of drug offenses. The violent crime category of assault, robbery, sexual assault, and family offenses comes to 12 percent. The non-violent crime grouping of larceny, fraud, and burglary totaled seven percent, and on the list goes — equaling 100 percent of illegal aliens who have been through the criminal justice system and inflicted thousands to millions in cost per alien on the system, for issues having nothing to do with their illegal entry into the country.

Looking at those figures it is really obvious what the real problem is......undocumented tourists are being stereotyped and discriminated against.

I have only heard one heard one other person refer to illegal aliens as undocumented "tourists". That was a certain European legal immigrant that bore a major grudge against wetters, (can I say wetters here)? We got Donald Trump raging against Illegal alien rapist/murders. And what does Mexico got? El chapo and narco crime run amuck, and refugees fleeing that meltdown mess of a country. Wow.

I have only heard one heard one other person refer to illegal aliens as undocumented "tourists". That was a certain European legal immigrant that bore a major grudge against wetters, (can I say wetters here)? We got Donald Trump raging against Illegal alien rapist/murders. And what does Mexico got? El chapo and narco crime run amuck, and refugees fleeing that meltdown mess of a country. Wow.

It is a mess for sure. But what are we to do when the POTUS is more concerned with building the undocumented tourist trade then he is his own country? I don't blame the undocumented tourists, if I created the crap hole they have created I would want to flee to a country made great by European Americans. Only now being brought down by these undocumented tourists.

It is a mess for sure. But what are we to do when the POTUS is more concerned with building the undocumented tourist trade then he is his own country? I don't blame the undocumented tourists, if I created the crap hole they have created I would want to flee to a country made great by European Americans. Only now being brought down by these undocumented tourists.
OK, I stood against illegal aliens since before Reagan gave them the first amnesty back in 1986. Things are getting worse. We have like 24 bazziion of them.Their failure to acclimate, That should have been a HUGE lesson. And little things like Mexicans cheered the news of 9/11 and all that. Mexico is a freeking mess, Trump was wrong, building a fence NOW is a little to late and meaningless The damage has already been done,how can we keep out that poison of illegal immigration? It may be half past TOO late.

Forum List

Back