Unemployment rate drops to 3.8%

Please please please tell me you’re not serious. There are people that dumb, but I didn’t think you were one of them, calling infants and military, among others, unemployed

Unemployed means NOT Employed
176 million are NOT EMPLOYED

REAL Unemployment
You are fucking silly. You are making up your own alternative definition of an already precisely defined term of art.

Why don't you just admit to yourself that you were wrong? Is you ego so fucking fragile that you are unable to admit it to yourself when you have made a mistake?

People with your mentality are hard learners. Unnecessarily retarded, you remain stupid by choice. You are willful ignorant.
Wrong?
How can I be wrong if I am only providing the definition that Trump used when referring to Obama’s unemployment numbers?
Now you are simply fabricating excuses to justify your choice to remain stupid in defense of your delicate ego that refuses to let you admit that you are wrong.

That is a very common manifestation of TDS.

Why do you choose to be stupid?

Trump said the following during the campaign:

'If you start adding it up, our real unemployment rate is 42%.'

Donald Trump Explains All

The official unemployment rate was 5.1% then.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
If you go by Trump’s definition, the economy sucks right now.

You are fucking silly. You are making up your own alternative definition of an already precisely defined term of art.

Why don't you just admit to yourself that you were wrong? Is you ego so fucking fragile that you are unable to admit it to yourself when you have made a mistake?

People with your mentality are hard learners. Unnecessarily retarded, you remain stupid by choice. You are willful ignorant.
Wrong?
How can I be wrong if I am only providing the definition that Trump used when referring to Obama’s unemployment numbers?
Now you are simply fabricating excuses to justify your choice to remain stupid in defense of your delicate ego that refuses to let you admit that you are wrong.

Trump's meaningless unscripted off-the-cuff comment was incorrect, jackass!

You collective moonbats are some dumb motherfuckers.
That Time interview was NOT the only time Donnie Dirt Bag made that same claim! He said it throughout his campaign, it was a standard part of his stump speech.

No, you’re confused. 5% unemployment is really 42% when a Democrat is president. Now, 4% is 4%.

Trump bests Obama again just 2 years into his first term :eusa_clap:

How so?

Trumpo was handed a very good economy and he has 15 straight months of job growth. The first six months in reality had nothing to do with Trumpo.

Obama set a record of 75 straight months of job growth.

Your Trumpo has a long way to go to beat that. And he won’t since he will end his debacle in one term if he makes it that far.
According to the right who insisted Reagan’s economy lasted for 12 years after he left office, Obama’s economy is good for another 11.

How so?

Trumpo was handed a very good economy and he has 15 straight months of job growth. The first six months in reality had nothing to do with Trumpo.

Your Trumpo has a long way to go to beat that. And he won’t since he will end his debacle in one term if he makes it that far.
According to the right who insisted Reagan’s economy lasted for 12 years after he left office, Obama’s economy is good for another 11.

LOL what Obama economy :21:

How so?

The full employment Obama handed Silver Spoon Donny.

How so?

In what alternate universe? You libs and your fake news you funny :21:

How so?

i am still waiting for Bin Biden to make the statement that the Stimulus Vibrator bill of 2009 is creating all of these jobs

How so?

i am still waiting for Bin Biden to make the statement that the Stimulus Vibrator bill of 2009 is creating all of these jobs

The corrupt Dem regime funneled the stimulus money to their party donors, shocker.

Unemployed means NOT Employed
176 million are NOT EMPLOYED

REAL Unemployment

Wrong?

Trump's meaningless unscripted off-the-cuff comment was incorrect, jackass!

You collective moonbats are some dumb motherfuckers.

Shit are you stupid...can you not read?

I never said it was correct...you moronic, (probably) inbred, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, piece of excrement.

But Trump DID say it and he DID mean it and that means it is not meaningless you low-IQ moron.

Try learning what words mean pig...and you will not sound SO incredibly stupid next time.

Last edited:

The corrupt Dem regime funneled the stimulus money to their party donors, shocker.
oh now you tell me? !!!!!:aug08_031:

That Time interview was NOT the only time Donnie Dirt Bag made that same claim! He said it throughout his campaign, it was a standard part of his stump speech.
Why are you lying?

You just look silly when you do that.

You stupid loser...prove he is lying.

I guarantee that you cannot.

Why? Because you are too fucking stupid and ignorant.

Did you know that since there weren't any "shovel ready jobs" Dem states used the stimulus money for public employee salaries, bonuses, and benefits? This is why at the peak of the recession and unemployment, public employee unemployment was unchanged at 3.8%.

Did you know that since there weren't any "shovel ready jobs" Dem states used the stimulus money for public employee salaries, bonuses, and benefits? This is why at the peak of the recession and unemployment, public employee unemployment was unchanged at 3.8%.

Where is your link to unbiased, factual proof of this? Not some biased article. But a link to unbiased, government statistics on this.

I am not saying it is wrong...but I am not just talking your word for it either.

If unemployment was trending downward under Obama, and it continued trending downward under trump, how is trump besting Obama? And why do you care so much? Low unemployment is a good thing. Toxic hateful rhetoric is not. See the op and his glee that the left will some how be hurt by low unemployment. That's unamerican behavior. Its certainly beta behavior wanting fellow Americans to be hurt.

Good news for America.
It is good so long as it's stable growth and won't be lost in a bubble. And also so long as this employment figure wasn't traded for at the cost of necrotic undercurrents. Cutting regulation and slashing taxes will have consequences that need to be addressed. The republicans don't seem like they want to even acknowledge the consequences. And the left will say this is exactly why we need regulations and reasonable taxation when the consequences come to light.

Here is the U-3 since January 2008:

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2008_2018_all_period_M05_data.gif

The U-3 is not trending down any faster under Trump then Obama.

So how EXACTLY did Trump 'bests' Obama?

Forum List

Back