Unemployment rate drops to 3.8%

more bad news for our friends on the left

DisastrousDarkEland-max-1mb.gif

Payrolls rise by better than expected 223,000 in May, jobless rate drops to 3.8%

The U.S. economy continued to add jobs at a solid clip in May, with nonfarm payrolls up 223,000 while the unemployment rate was 3.8 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday.

Economists had been expecting payroll growth of 188,000 and the jobless to hold steady at 3.9 percent.

The unemployment rate was last this low in April 2000.

thanks, obama :thup:

this time next year, the economy will be in shreds.
Lol

No

more bad news for our friends on the left

Payrolls rise by better than expected 223,000 in May, jobless rate drops to 3.8%

The U.S. economy continued to add jobs at a solid clip in May, with nonfarm payrolls up 223,000 while the unemployment rate was 3.8 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday.

Economists had been expecting payroll growth of 188,000 and the jobless to hold steady at 3.9 percent.

The unemployment rate was last this low in April 2000.

Obama's economy still chugging along.

Or can you post up links that show anything that Trump did has had any effect on anything. Other than stuffing money into the pockets of wealthy people which numerous articles already show hasn't increased their hiring or pay.

Republicans always tank the economy, a Democrat comes in and saves it, then a Republican takes credit.

Something in conservative DNA they always take credit for someone else's work. Like Trump who hired many middle class contractors that did great work and then Trump stiffed them for the bill.

A guy lost his career and takes two part time jobs to get money coming in so Obozo counts that as two jobs created.
Nope that is a Limbaugh Lie! Only the job that they worked the most hours is counted as a job created.
Ummmm, you're wrong Ed. But then so is Cellblock.

"Jobs created" refers to the Current Employment Statistics: a payroll survey of long-term businesses, benchmarked to a quarterly census of unemployment insurance tax records.
All the survey asks is how many workers are on the payroll (with sub-categories of women and production workers), total payroll, total hours, and overtime hours. It does not differentiate between full-time or part-time, and if someone has more than one job, they can be counted for each job. The survey tracks jobs, not people.

But it's NET change for "Jobs created" a person losing his job and getting two jobs to replace it is a net gain of one. But again, the survey is not about the number of people, but the number of payroll jobs: so it doesn't make any difference how many people, just how many jobs exist.

Excluded from the survey are military, farm workers, self-employed, private employees, people working under the table, and employees of the CIA, DIA, NGA, and NSA.

Ed, I know you cited part time and full time numbers, but those are from the Current Population Survey, which is a household survey, counts people, and is not used for "Jobs created."

Thank you Obama and hard working blue states...the trend still going.

3.8 percent is a bogus number

REAL unemployment is at 52 percent
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?

Gladly.......REAL unemployment is the number of Americans who do not work

152 million Americans are in the workforce out of a total of 328 million Americans

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
Please please please tell me you’re not serious. There are people that dumb, but I didn’t think you were one of them, calling infants and military, among others, unemployed

152 million Americans are in the workforce out of a total of 328 million Americans

You're full of shit, as usual.

Fuckin' lying jackass.
The numbers don’t lie
176 million Americans are unemployed under Trump

Please please please tell me you’re not serious. There are people that dumb, but I didn’t think you were one of them, calling infants and military, among others, unemployed
The dude is just suffering from a serious case of TDS. He's mentally ill.

Unemployed means NOT Employed
176 million are NOT EMPLOYED

REAL Unemployment

You're full of shit, as usual.

Fuckin' lying jackass.
The numbers don’t lie
176 million Americans are unemployed under Trump
There you go lying to yourself again.

Pathetic.

REAL Unemployment
You are fucking silly. You are making up your own alternative definition of an already precisely defined term of art.

Why don't you just admit to yourself that you were wrong? Is you ego so fucking fragile that you are unable to admit it to yourself when you have made a mistake?

People with your mentality are hard learners. Unnecessarily retarded, you remain stupid by choice. You are willful ignorant.

Last edited:

REAL Unemployment
You are fucking silly. You are making up your own alternative definition of an already precisely defined term of art.

Why don't you just admit to yourself that you were wrong? Is you ego so fucking fragile that you are unable to admit it to yourself when you have made a mistake?

People with your mentality are hard learners. Unnecessarily retarded, you remain stupid by choice. You are willful ignorant.
Wrong?
How can I be wrong if I am only providing the definition that Trump used when referring to Obama’s unemployment numbers?

REAL Unemployment

Wrong?
How can I be wrong if I am only providing the definition that Trump used when referring to Obama’s unemployment numbers?
Now you are simply fabricating excuses to justify your choice to remain stupid in defense of your delicate ego that refuses to let you admit that you are wrong.

That is a very common manifestation of TDS.

Why do you choose to be stupid?

REAL Unemployment

Wrong?
Now you are simply fabricating excuses to justify your choice to remain stupid in defense of your delicate ego that refuses to let you admit that you are wrong.

If you want to claim Trump is stupid, I will agree with you

I am only using unemployment numbers as defined by Fat Donnie

Trumps Jobs Numbers are FAKE! There are way more Unemployed US Citizens than Employed! 54% are currently UNEMPLOYED

Clinton had highest percent US citizens employed of any president in History!!!

Clinton Reduced Crime more than any president in History!!!

Clinton ran a budget SURPLUS!!! Trump Exploding Deficits!!!

Last edited:

REAL Unemployment

Wrong?

Trump said the following during the campaign:

'If you start adding it up, our real unemployment rate is 42%.'

Donald Trump Explains All

The official unemployment rate was 5.1% then.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Forum List

Back