Unemployment rate under republicans, and then Pelosi took over in 2007.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The republicans had majority of the power from 1994 till 2006.

Yes, 1994.....till.....2006.

The last time the republicans had majority power, the unemployment rate was 4.6 percent. Of course, the media reported virtually the ENTIRE time that the gas prices were too high and the economy was HORRIBLE during this time.

Get that? The same praetorian media which attacked Bush for the high gas prices during 2006 due to crony capitalism (BUSH OIL BUSH OIL BUSH OIL narrative) never mentioned a thing about the low unemployment rate.

What does the same praetorian media do in the 2012 campaign? They let out cheers and joy for the lying unemployment rate "dropping to 7.8 percent" AND they hardly made a mention that the gas prices were the highest ever at the pump.

Get that?

Funny, how the left think it is conservatives that are brainwashed by FOX News.

Hey, why does FOX News employ so many liberals on their staff and let them contribute on such a regular basis, and ALL of those other networks hardly employ anyone with conservative voices?

Can you all explain that? No, don't try. I will make the list of the liberals on FOX News, and I will then ask you to name the conservatives on those other networks. I will make you look more foolish than you already do. So....don't make....me do it.

Back to the graph and facts about the unemployment rate and what happened after the democrats took over the senate, house and Pelosi stole the hammer in 2007.

unemployment_rate_by_president.png

You aren't really this stupid, are you?

You want to debate with facts? Go ahead, and refute the facts. You really aren't that stupid that you think facts can be refuted are you?

You saying those liberal networks have many conservatives points of view? Who? Newt or Scarborough? No, I said conservative voices.

Wait, wait wait. You are saying that the the unemployment rate was not at 4.6 percent? Like I said, you are not stupid enough to attempt to refute the factual official data are you?

Are you saying the democrats did not gain majority of the power beginning in 2007, are you?

You blaming the housing bubble on Bush? You are not that stupid are you?

Then again, if you are a hypocritical, ignorant, double talking, brainwashed, bloviated, know it all, arrogant, left winger, you are in fact that stupid.

:up_yours:

The last time the republicans had majority power, the unemployment rate was 4.6 percent. Of course, the media reported virtually the ENTIRE time that the gas prices were too high and the economy was HORRIBLE during this time.

Get that? The same praetorian media which attacked Bush for the high gas prices during 2006 due to crony capitalism (BUSH OIL BUSH OIL BUSH OIL narrative) never mentioned a thing about the low unemployment rate.

What does the same praetorian media do in the 2012 campaign? They let out cheers and joy for the lying unemployment rate "dropping to 7.8 percent" AND they hardly made a mention that the gas prices were the highest ever at the pump.

Get that?

Hey, why does FOX News employ so many liberals on their staff and let them contribute on such a regular basis, and ALL of those other networks hardly employ anyone with conservative voices?

Can you all explain that? No, don't try. I will make the list of the liberals on FOX News, and I will then ask you to name the conservatives on those other networks. I will make you look more foolish than you already do. So....don't make....me do it.

Back to the graph and facts about the unemployment rate and what happened after the democrats took over the senate, house and Pelosi stole the hammer in 2007.

well, if you have dimocraps policies going amok( like we have the last 5 years) - you have constant high unemployment and loss of jobs as a result.

that is an AXIOM.

Get that?

No nuance or context at all. The poster could be working for the DNC and pulling it the other way.

Despicable and inaccurate.

Wow, the retards are drinking the revisionist piss already! I suppose I should not be surprised since they have the memory retention of goldfish.

I guess that whole GLOBAL derivatives bubble thing has been erased from their ichthyological minds.

The Icelandic financial crisis, the Irish banking crisis, the Royal Bank of Scotland, the British banks, the German banks, the Italian banks, the Spanish cajas.

Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, JP Morgan, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, and AIG.

Bush's SEC unanimously granting a captial reserve waiver to the five biggest broker dealers in 2004, which was was one of the chief causes for their collapse in 2008.

Somehow that was Pelosi's fault!!! :lmao::lol::lmao:

So much ignorance, so little time!

Last edited:
Which laws did Pelosi pass that made the unemployment rate go up?

Wow, the retards are drinking the revisionist piss already! I suppose I should not be surprised since they have the memory retention of goldfish.

I guess that whole GLOBAL derivatives bubble thing has been erased from their ichthyological minds.

The Icelandic financial crisis, the Irish banking crisis, the Royal Bank of Scotland, the British banks, the German banks, the Italian banks, the Spanish cajas.

Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley.

Bush's SEC unanimously granting a captial reserve waiver to the five biggest broker dealers in 2004, which was was one of the chief causes for their collapse in 2008.

"These two entities — Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac — are not facing any kind of financial crisis." -- Democrats right up until the whole thing blew up

No laws, just doing what liberals do when in power. Try to make everyone equal, that by itself can hurt an economy. Stocking her jet made the liqour store owner weathy.

No laws, just doing what liberals do when in power. Try to make everyone equal, that by itself can hurt an economy. Stocking her jet made the liqour store owner weathy.

Makes no sense...

Congress passes legislation and that legislation has a positive or negative effect. Which legislation from the Democrats led to a collapse? Which laws did Pelosi pass that made everyone equal?

Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley.

"These two entities — Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac — are not facing any kind of financial crisis." -- Democrats right up until the whole thing blew up

The same was being said about the entire secondary market, by everyone. The GSEs were certainly part of the problem. But by 2005, they were less than half of that market.

The GSEs were competition to Wall Street, and Wall Street wanted the GSEs portfolios wound down so they would get the business.

Last edited:

Get that?

No nuance or context at all. The poster could be working for the DNC and pulling it the other way.

Despicable and inaccurate.

How muich context does an unemployment rate chart need? Those are government reported FACTS.

I know that you libs don't like to face the reality that obama has been a terrible president, but sooner or later that reality is going to smack you in the face--maybe when you get the bill for your medical policy next january.

How muich context does an unemployment rate chart need?

Context is everything, fool.

Those are government reported FACTS.

I know that you libs don't like to face the reality that obama has been a terrible president, but sooner or later that reality is going to smack you in the face--maybe when you get the bill for your medical policy next january.

Another profoundly ignorant person joins the conversation.

Correlation does not imply causation.

Last edited:

Uhhh, OK, so I guess you are saying that the events of 05 were caused by clinton and not bush. right. If correlation is not causation then -------------- does it work both ways or not?

We always hold presidens responsible for what happens during their terms, except for obama who is never held responsible for anything. Why is that? Is it racist to hold him responsible?

With all due disrespect, you are utterly full of brainwashed shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back