Unfettered Capitalism Fails

The problem with the US's trade policies remains that we are giving massive "discounts" on import taxes while foreign countries are charging us big tariff's to import to them.
The problem with US trade policies is that they are written by the corporations for the corporations. China is slowly opening up but the primary importance was for the corporations to gain access to cheap labor markets and loose environmental rules while reducing the cost of importing the goods back to the US. Our trade policies are by design.
And trumps not going to cost those corporations.

They'll come back but tax free for the next 40 years
You mean like your Obamas government Motors? :lol:

The problem with the US's trade policies remains that we are giving massive "discounts" on import taxes while foreign countries are charging us big tariff's to import to them.
The problem with US trade policies is that they are written by the corporations for the corporations. China is slowly opening up but the primary importance was for the corporations to gain access to cheap labor markets and loose environmental rules while reducing the cost of importing the goods back to the US. Our trade policies are by design.
Trump is going to fuck up your design, big league.....
I have never supported free trade. And the phrase "fair trade" is just a gimmick invented for the rubes.

Trump is going to fuck up your design, big league.....
I have never supported free trade. And the phrase "fair trade" is just a gimmick invented for the rubes.
No one ever accused you of supporting free trade......

Of course I know there is no unfettered yet. It is what is desired by globalists. Are you saying this is not the goal? And how does that effect our economy? I know it make the rich richer as we get cheap junk from 3rd world countries and jobs leave
There's no such thing as unfettered capitalism.
the US. You dont care about that though. What is YOUR definition of "unfettered"?

Wul, is there a such thing as a stock market crash?
I said there's no such thing as unfettered capitalism. How can I define what doesn't exist?
Exactly! Government always regulates. Just like sports don't work without rules
Your belief that government is needed to create and enforce the rules is where you go wrong. Does government enforce the rules of football?
No they have unions
Unions don't enforce the rules of football.

Every time the fed issues a bond its is issuing debt. It is the way it was designed. It is designed to profit without any initial investment and because it is a debt based system, every now and then it crashes and then bailed out by taxpayer dollars. The fed has worked as expected, to shift wealth distribution, for over 100 years now. Deny it all you want. It is a ponzi scheme.

Forum List

Back