Ungrateful canada arrests American for Being Pro-Life.

A canadian arresting an American for spreading the truth is an act of war.

Your OP begins with a falsehood. Canadians don't enjoy the same levels of free speech that we do, so therefor he can't exercise what he doesn't have. He broke a law in their country. It's not an act of war.
We cannot allow the canadian heathens to arrest American citizens for preaching the good Word!

Here's another reason for you to hate Canada. They won't allow fox to broadcast there because fox lies too much. I'm sure they probably don't like you either.
Yeah, I have been black listed by the canucks...but the border is so porous, I can just walk across if need be. Thankfully there will NEVER be a reason for me to visit the land of nothiness unless Uncle Sam finally decides to invade.

He wasn't criticizing their culture, he was spreading the truth about traditional family values. Are you telling me homosexuality and baby killers are 'canadian culture'?

D'ya know who else didn't like gays or contraception? I'll give u a hint; he was Austrian.
I don't mind gays...they are harmless. I don't like them forcing their lifestyle on people and I don't like them trying to redefine traditinoal family values.

I have never heard a right winger explain to me when "traditional family values" has ever existed. Are we talking about the traditional family values that allowed for polygamy? Arranged marriages? Forced marriages? What about the modern traditional values that have led to 75% of all married couples getting divorced?

"Traditional family values" change from culture to culture, generation to generation. They are a myth.

You are correct. Crackpot Doom Scandal Traditional Marriage

Your OP begins with a falsehood. Canadians don't enjoy the same levels of free speech that we do, so therefor he can't exercise what he doesn't have. He broke a law in their country. It's not an act of war.
We cannot allow the canadian heathens to arrest American citizens for preaching the good Word!

Here's another reason for you to hate Canada. They won't allow fox to broadcast there because fox lies too much. I'm sure they probably don't like you either.
Yeah, I have been black listed by the canucks...but the border is so porous, I can just walk across if need be. Thankfully there will NEVER be a reason for me to visit the land of nothiness unless Uncle Sam finally decides to invade.

Finally? You mean besides 200 years ago, right?

Finally? You mean besides 200 years ago, right?

You really think Nutz is bright enough to know that we already failed to invade Canada in the past?

The individuals weren't arrested as a consequence of the content of their speech:

'The Regina police report on the incident notes that LaBarbera and Whatcott were charged with mischief for “willfully interfering with the lawful use, enjoyment or operation of property, to wit: the University of Regina.”'

This is consistent with American First Amendment jurisprudence, where the right of the people to peaceably assemble is not unlimited, and subject to reasonable restrictions by government, as jurisdictions may prohibit gatherings and demonstrations that interfere with the lawful use, enjoyment, or operation of public property.

Regardless of what me may feel, Americans have no right going to other nations criticizing the culture there. Free speech isn't absolute in Canada, just as free speech isn't absolute here in the United States.

Canada however is not on par with the U.S. as far as freedom of speech goes.

Let the Canadians explore their own beliefs, and have the beliefs of Americans force upon them.
canadians have NEVER been able to do anything on their own...hell, the UK had to tell them to declare independence. canucks are leeches and followers...we have to show them the right way....this is the only reason they are not a third world nation. If we didn't teach them about positive family values---they would be a Mexico to the North.
If you expressed similar denigrating opinions about blacks you would be - correctly - called a raging racist.
As it is you are just a pathetic idiot.

That is a lie
One can watch FNC everywhere in Canada.

So, this isn't really about free speech. You just don't like the fact that Canada won't put up with the religious right's hate speech. Sorry bub, nobody gives a shit.

That is a lie

Fox cannot be broadcast on Canadian airways, but can sneak past that rule by transmitting via satellite. Canada requires a certain amount of honesty for the airways they control. Fox just doesn't meet that standard. What kind of idiot would want to watch that crap though?

That is a lie

Fox cannot be broadcast on Canadian airways, but can sneak past that rule by transmitting via satellite. Canada requires a certain amount of honesty for the airways they control. Fox just doesn't meet that standard. What kind of idiot would want to watch that crap though?
Fox can be and is being seen everywhere in Canada.
Get your facts straight or shut up.

Canada ha been asking for it for a long time!!! :mad-61::mad-61::mad-61: This is the straw that breaks the camel's back when we can't send our thumpers :eusa_pray: up there to evangelize like Jerri does here on this board.

That is a lie

Exactly which fact do you question?

That is a lie

Exactly which fact do you question?
The lies you stated as facts:

That you can not watch Fox News in Canada.
That Fox News lies.

Forum List

Back