Ungrateful canada arrests American for Being Pro-Life.

American pro-family activist LaBarbera arrested in Canada News LifeSite

All this man was doing was practicing his right to free speech to spread the good news about family values on a college campus. The ungrateful, American hating canadians arrested him! WTF...we are the ones that introduced Freedom of Speech to these assholes! We are the only reason canada isn't a 3rd world nation...and these ungrateful bastards arrest our citizens for spreading a positive message.

Disgusting!

Wow are you uninformed.

Canada isn't America. They don't have the Bill of Rights like we do. Free speech and free assembly aren't a right in Canada like it is here in America.

The world doesn't revolve around you. Other nations have different laws and rights. The Bill of Rights doesn't follow a person from America to other nations in the world. If you go to another nation, you have to follow their laws.

I guess you believe that the man is special and should have rights Canadians don't have.

Canada has never been a third world nation. America didn't create Canada or it's laws.

Your sexual orientation ISN'T a choice. Your brain's formation and its basic functions, including sexual orientation are a product of your DNA.
Gay left junk science. There is absolutely no proof gayness is genetic...that myth was created to justify piss poor behavior.

There is absolutely no proof that homosexuality is a choice.

In fact the gestation process shows that it's not a choice.

Learn about the gestation process of a human being and you will find out that there's a hormone wash that goes over the brain of a fetus a couple times in gestation.

If that hormone wash doesn't happen or the wrong hormone is washed over the brain or if there's not enough of the right hormone wash over the brain, a person can be born gay.

No one makes the choice of being gay or straight. They're born that way.

Last edited:
Here's another reason for you to hate Canada. They won't allow fox to broadcast there because fox lies too much. I'm sure they probably don't like you either.
That is a lie
One can watch FNC everywhere in Canada.

Fox cannot be broadcast on Canadian airways, but can sneak past that rule by transmitting via satellite. Canada requires a certain amount of honesty for the airways they control. Fox just doesn't meet that standard. What kind of idiot would want to watch that crap though?
Fox can be and is being seen everywhere in Canada.
Get your facts straight or shut up.

Exactly which fact do you question?
The lies you stated as facts:

That you can not watch Fox News in Canada.
That Fox News lies.

I said Fox cannot be broadcast on Canadian controlled airways, and they can't. The only way they can be seen in Canada is through broadcast over satellite, which Canada can't control. If you think fox doesn't intentionally lie, you're stupid.

Gays and lesbians are born, not converted, thus persecuting them for their sexual persuasion is like protesting people because they are born with brown or blue eyes. You get what DNA gives you. As for abortions, if it's legal in another country, it's none of Americans business.
Most of what I see of abortion clinic picketers are a bunch of old men and right-wing religious nuts.
Everybody is born. Then we make choices. Regretfully, gays made a poor choice.

As for abortion...the anti-abortion leader in that event was canadian.

Hey Nutz, if you came to a point in your life one day that you had had to make a conscious decision between being gay or being straight, then I have bad news for you. You're gay.
A person doesn't choose to bend over a let another guy stick a cock up his ass. You are telling me gays have no self control.

Homophobes love to talk about cocks in the ass. It's funny they also spend a TON of time and energy thinking about gay people too.

I think every day nutz has to try his best to choose to be straight that day. :rofl:
But I am not a homophobe. This thread isn't about people making poor decisions...its about the useless fucking canadians abusing Americans.

You are so full of garbage.

No American is abused by a Canadian. That American broke Canadian law. He was arrested.

Just because the person was saying things you like doesn't mean that what the person did in Canada wasn't against Canadian laws.

All this man was doing was practicing his right to free speech to spread the good news about family values on a college campus. The ungrateful, American hating canadians arrested him! WTF...we are the ones that introduced Freedom of Speech to these assholes! We are the only reason canada isn't a 3rd world nation...and these ungrateful bastards arrest our citizens for spreading a positive message.

Disgusting!

Well I think you should boycott Canada then!

Meanwhile- what actually happened:

U.S. anti-gay activist Peter LaBarbera and a Saskatchewan man were arrested on the University of Regina campus on Monday and will be charged with mischief, police said.

LaBarbera, who is with a group called Americans for Truth about Homosexuality, and Bill Whatcott were distributing anti-gay literature on the campus.

Before their arrival, the university issued a news release saying the pair would be monitored to ensure they did not engage in any activity that would promote hatred.

At one point, with news cameras rolling, an unidentified university official approached Whatcott, 46, and LaBarbera, 51, and asked them to leave. During that encounter, Whatcott said he had attempted to get permission to set up an information table and, since he was denied, proceeded to set up a table anyway.

A canadian arresting an American for spreading the truth is an act of war.

Your OP begins with a falsehood. Canadians don't enjoy the same levels of free speech that we do, so therefor he can't exercise what he doesn't have. He broke a law in their country. It's not an act of war.
We cannot allow the canadian heathens to arrest American citizens for preaching the good Word!

Here's another reason for you to hate Canada. They won't allow fox to broadcast there because fox lies too much. I'm sure they probably don't like you either.
That is a lie
One can watch FNC everywhere in Canada.

Fox cannot be broadcast on Canadian airways, but can sneak past that rule by transmitting via satellite. Canada requires a certain amount of honesty for the airways they control. Fox just doesn't meet that standard. What kind of idiot would want to watch that crap though?

See post above. You can watch FNC anywhere and everywhere in Canada.

You keep repeating a proven lie.

Oh geeze louise our university and college campuses are radically against free speech just like yours.

Try to be a Jew or an Israeli on a Toronto or Montreal campus.

Get ready to have a yellow star on your body.

A canadian arresting an American for spreading the truth is an act of war.
like I always said, we need to invade Canada!!! :mad-61::mad-61::mad-61::mad-61: Toro tinydancer

As long as it is liberal Americans leading the charge, Canadians have nothing to worry about.

I'm pretty sure they don't stay up nights worrying about teabaggers either.

Before there were teabaggers there was western conservatives. :lol: We took over a whole nation asshole.

We kicked the shit out of the Progressive Conservatives and became the Conservative Party of Canada. I was stuck in Ontario at the time but having lived a great part of my life in BC and Alberta I can lay claim to the "western" part of me.

And yes. We rule. And the lib provinces like Ontario and Quebec only function because of payouts from the successful oil oriented provinces.

Yes. It's true. Green is a welfared state by black gold.

:)

Let the Canadians explore their own beliefs, and have the beliefs of Americans force upon them.
canadians have NEVER been able to do anything on their own...hell, the UK had to tell them to declare independence. canucks are leeches and followers...we have to show them the right way....this is the only reason they are not a third world nation. If we didn't teach them about positive family values---they would be a Mexico to the North.
If you expressed similar denigrating opinions about blacks you would be - correctly - called a raging racist.
As it is you are just a pathetic idiot.
Sort of my point...why is it okay for nonsense to be spewed nonstop about blacks but not useless canadians? A lot of hypocrites here!

See
Everybody is born. Then we make choices. Regretfully, gays made a poor choice.

As for abortion...the anti-abortion leader in that event was canadian.

Hey Nutz, if you came to a point in your life one day that you had had to make a conscious decision between being gay or being straight, then I have bad news for you. You're gay.
A person doesn't choose to bend over a let another guy stick a cock up his ass. You are telling me gays have no self control.

Homophobes love to talk about cocks in the ass. It's funny they also spend a TON of time and energy thinking about gay people too.

I think every day nutz has to try his best to choose to be straight that day. :rofl:
But I am not a homophobe. This thread isn't about people making poor decisions...its about the useless fucking canadians abusing Americans.

You are so full of garbage.

No American is abused by a Canadian. That American broke Canadian law. He was arrested.

Just because the person was saying things you like doesn't mean that what the person did in Canada wasn't against Canadian laws.
See my thread about the warrant issed on an American for a BLOG!

Disgusting!

Maybe you're just a little too slow to realize that you can be arrested for unlawful assembly in this country too.

Let the Canadians explore their own beliefs, and have the beliefs of Americans force upon them.
canadians have NEVER been able to do anything on their own...hell, the UK had to tell them to declare independence. canucks are leeches and followers...we have to show them the right way....this is the only reason they are not a third world nation. If we didn't teach them about positive family values---they would be a Mexico to the North.

Breathtakingly idiotic, a special kind of stupidity manifest itself here.

Yet everything I said is true.

No really, you're just plain stupid......there's no other reasonable explanation for it.

No really, you're just plain stupid......there's no other reasonable explanation for it.
Can you refute any facts?

Forum List

Back