Ungrateful, entitled woman receives box of food instead of food stamps & wants to send it back

It's like they don't want people to have dignity.

It probably is a joke video .. But face it ... If you are on food stamps, you don't have any dignity left to protect ... :thup:
If you want your dignity back ... You better get to earning it.

Hard times can happen.

That myth about the expensive car parked outside and using food stamps is actually someone who has fallen on hard times.

Why should someone be punished for that?
..................... punished [chuckle] , seems to me that the expensive car should be sold to finance the car owners food bill Luddley .

Last edited:
Wrong. Trump recently got rid of the heating assistance.

And $700-1,000 a month? In food stamps? Do you know how wrong you are? To get that much in food stamps would be a mother, father, and like 3 kids to get $700 in food stamps, and a mother, father, and 5 kids to get $1,000 in food stamps.

And those numbers would be based off of them having NO INCOME at all... which we know isn't true anymore due to the work requirement.

How much do you think it costs to feed a family of 7 people for a month?

Lewdog, you have shit for brains. Trump hasn't gotten rid of heating assistance. 3 kids $700/moth for food is way too much. You can feed a family that size all year on a $50 bag of rice.
---------------------------------------------- did someone say rice , beans a hundred pounds of potatoes and onions , noodle and all staples flavored with a bit of crumble burger , salt and pepper . Sounds ok to me as thats what i eat now . Sure i get steak when its on sale or reduced .

---------------------------------------------- did someone say rice , beans a hundred pounds of potatoes and onions , noodle and all staples flavored with a bit of crumble burger , salt and pepper . Sounds ok to me as thats what i eat now . Sure i get steak when its on sale or reduced .

Many people on food stamps spend more on groceries than frugal middle-class shoppers.

I did ...
50 pounds of dried beans, 20 pounds of rice, 20 pounds of onions and 20 pounds of smoked sausage ... Equals $310 online.

50 pounds of dried beans, 20 pounds of rice, 20 pounds of onions and 20 pounds of smoked sausage ... Equals $310 online.

Psst, a monkey could grow onions. Grow some onions in a good window and you'll have free onions every day, all year long.

What? If a family is making that little bit of money, then I bet they aren't paying hardly any taxes at all.... and in fact when they file their taxes, end up getting back MORE than they paid in.
Are you black? It's the lack of syntax that begs the question.

What does race have to do with anything?

Are you stupid? Now that's a good question.
No, answer mine. When you write things like;

"I bet they aren't paying hardly any taxes at all.... and in fact when they file their taxes, end up getting back MORE than they paid in.",

it's only fair to "ax" if you've had an inner city public education.

I did ...

Yeah... the problem is, that's not exactly a well-rounded diet. How much vitamin C is in that? How much iron? How many B vitamins? How much folic acid which is important for kids and their nervous system development?

If race doesn't have anything to do do with it, how come liberals make race a issue out of everything when they think they gave something to gain by it?

Do you think it's just a coincidence the woman in the video was a negress? If so, shithead, you have shit for brains. The fact that it wasn't a mere coincidence is why race matters.

Blacks are several times more likely to be on welfare than whites. And, the "whites" on welfare are mostly wiggers with black kids. Black culture is fcked-up and so it's fair to bring up race to call attention to how fcked-up black culture is.

Also, most white women on welfare wouldn't be so ungrateful as a negress, another reflection of cultural differences between races.

What? If a family is making that little bit of money, then I bet they aren't paying hardly any taxes at all.... and in fact when they file their taxes, end up getting back MORE than they paid in.
Are you black? It's the lack of syntax that begs the question.

Are you stupid? Now that's a good question.
No, answer mine. When you write things like;

"I bet they aren't paying hardly any taxes at all.... and in fact when they file their taxes, end up getting back MORE than they paid in.",

it's only fair to "ax" if you've had an inner city public education.

What I said is a FACT. People that have kids and are in the situation you described, do end up getting back MORE at the end of the year than they paid in on taxes. They aren't the ones who are "helping to pay to feed the children of other's."

I went to a good high school, graduated "with state honors" from the state of Ohio, graduated Summa Cum Laude with my undergraduate degree, and I am currently in grad school. So you can take your inner-city education and shove it up your ass.

If race doesn't have anything to do do with it, how come liberals make race a issue out of everything when they think they gave something to gain by it?

Do you think it's just a coincidence the woman in the video was a negress? If so, shithead, you have shit for brains. The fact that it wasn't a mere coincidence is why race matters.

Blacks are several times more likely to be on welfare than whites. And, the "whites" on welfare are mostly wiggers with black kids. Black culture is fcked-up and so it's fair to bring up race to call attention to how fcked-up black culture is.

Also, most white women on welfare wouldn't be so ungrateful as a negress, another reflection of cultural differences between races.

Dumbass where I live in Kentucky I am surrounded by what many would consider "White trash," that is A LOT worse than the woman in that video. You should see the front yards of some of the trailers on the outskirts of town. It's a fucking joke. Just because a person is poor doesn't mean they have to live the way they do around here. Fact is, no matter what race someone is, there are lazy nasty people of all kinds.

Yeah... the problem is, that's not exactly a well-rounded diet. How much vitamin C is in that? How much iron? How many B vitamins? How much folic acid which is important for kids and their nervous system development?

Fuck that ... It would boring to eat that shit everyday.
Who knows ... It might encourage you to get a fucking job ... Instead of planning your long-term dietary needs around it ... :thup:

You won't starve to death in the meantime.

Fuck that ... It would boring to eat that shit everyday.
Who knows ... It might encourage you to get a fucking job ... Instead of planning your long-term dietary needs around it ... :thup:

MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON FOOD STAMPS HAVE JOBS.

This has been said a million times...

Look nit-wit ... I lived in my car, cooked my food on a grill over sticks at the park, and took showers at the truck stop ... For 10 days.
You either do what you have to do ... Or you suffer ... :thup:

Look nit-wit ... I lived in my car, cooked my food on a grill over sticks at the park, and took showers at the truck stop ... For 10 days.
You either do what you have to do ... Or you suffer ... :thup:

WTF does that have to do with what I just posted?

MOST PEOPLE WHO GET FOOD STAMPS WORK.

You just said that people on food stamps should suffer until they get a job.

Do you know how to connect 2 dots together?

It applies to fact that you will only suffer so long before you decide it sucks and you need to do something different.

I thought it sucked after the second day ... And it still took me 8 more days to get where I needed to be.
It was definitely some pretty powerful encouragement.

If what you are doing does not provide you with what you need ... Then you aren't doing what you need to do ... :thup:

What I said is a FACT. People that have kids and are in the situation you described, do end up getting back MORE at the end of the year than they paid in on taxes. They aren't the ones who are "helping to pay to feed the children of other's."

I went to a good high school, graduated "with state honors" from the state of Ohio, graduated Summa Cum Laude with my undergraduate degree, and I am currently in grad school. So you can take your inner-city education and shove it up your ass.
I can tell that from your refinement and that everything you hear on the internet is unquestionably true, leaving your public-school syntax aside.

Leave that shit for the skanks you try to pick up in bars.

I can tell that from your refinement and that everything you hear on the internet is unquestionably true, leaving your public-school syntax aside.

Yep ... That dog has pedigree.
Of course the fact it doesn't have a lick of common sense probably has something to do with all that Progressive inbreeding ... :21:

It applies to fact that you will only suffer so long before you decide it sucks and you need to do something different.

I thought it sucked after the second day ... And it still took me 8 more days to get where I needed to be.
It was definitely some pretty powerful encouragement.

If what you are doing does not provide you with what you need ... Then you aren't doing what you need to do ... :thup:

People that WORK, and are stuck in a situation where they are not qualified for a better job... or aren't the kind of person that is able to acquire a higher education... and literally can't afford to move to where there is more jobs, do what they can.

Making them eat beans and rice every day, isn't going to magically make them a different person.

I've proven everything I've ever said on here. I have no reason to lie. I have no need with trying to impress anyone on here.

If she sends it back, she should be kicked off welfare. Sounds like a win-win to me.

so some self-satisfied trumpian piece of garbage can tell people what to eat? why should she be grateful? how do you know there was a single thing in that box she or her family could eat.

loons?

Forum List

Back