Unhappy ending: Adele Biton passed away

Victim of total idiots who can't think right...

Brain-dead scoundrels unable to differentiate between jewish people living abroad from the state of Israel.

I remember everything," Adva Biton recalled Friday. "We were at my mother's house for an hour and a half drinking wine. After we left, about 100-200 meters from Ariel, I saw a truck in front of me. Within one second I heard a boom. Everything turned dark, I couldn't see a thing.

Mother of girl hurt in Samaria recounts attack - Israel News Ynetnews
A Zionist drunk driver who blames her daughter's death on Palestinians because of their skin color. Classy

PROOF SHE WAS DRUNK, she could have had 1 small glass.

Adele's mother swerved because of the rocks being thrown, not because she was drunk.

>>Around 6 p.m. on Thursday, police in the area began fielding reports of rocks being thrown at passing vehicles on Route 5 between Ariel and the Barkan interchange in Samaria. Just as in other areas prone to such attacks, this area has seen a marked increase in stone-throwing incidents recently, and residents have repeatedly warned that it was only a matter of time before tragedy would strike.

Two crowded buses were also targeted by the Palestinian rock throwers on Thursday, causing several injuries. A police patrol unit was summoned to the scene, but while en route to the bus, it received the call to rush to the scene of the crash in which Adva Biton and her girls were injured.<<

When it is so easy to find the facts, why do so many try to lie, or libel.

Adele Biton, the Israeli child that was badly hurt after Palestinians stoned her mother's car, passed away hours ago due to pneumonia.

Blessed be her memory.

but rocks are not weapons....and Israel should not arrest those that use rocks to attack Israelis.

I have no problem if they choose to arrest rock throwers as long as rock throwers are treated equally and Israeli rock throwers are arrested along with Palestinian rockthrowers and subject to the same penalties.

The evidence says they are, so what is your point.

Really? They're treated equally?
14-Year-Old Palestinian Girl Imprisoned By Israel For Throwing Rocks ThinkProgress

The people who murdered that Palestinian boy are still on remand awaiting trial, yet you complain when the Israeli's try to arrest Palestinians that murder Israeli children WHY?

You mean the people that burned that boy alive?

We're talking about rock throwers.

I don't complain about Israeli's arresting Palestinians that "murder Israeli children".

I complain about Israeli's not arresting Israeli rock throwers and subjecting them to the same treatment that Palestinian rock throwers are subjected to.

Try to keep it straight.

Adele Biton, the Israeli child that was badly hurt after Palestinians stoned her mother's car, passed away hours ago due to pneumonia.

Blessed be her memory.

but rocks are not weapons....and Israel should not arrest those that use rocks to attack Israelis.

I have no problem if they choose to arrest rock throwers as long as rock throwers are treated equally and Israeli rock throwers are arrested along with Palestinian rockthrowers and subject to the same penalties.

The evidence says they are, so what is your point.

Really? They're treated equally?
14-Year-Old Palestinian Girl Imprisoned By Israel For Throwing Rocks ThinkProgress

The people who murdered that Palestinian boy are still on remand awaiting trial, yet you complain when the Israeli's try to arrest Palestinians that murder Israeli children WHY?

You mean the people that burned that boy alive?

We're talking about rock throwers.

I don't complain about Israeli's arresting Palestinians that "murder Israeli children".

I complain about Israeli's not arresting Israeli rock throwers and subjecting them to the same treatment that Palestinian rock throwers are subjected to.

Try to keep it straight.

And still complain when shown that they do arrest Israeli rock throwers, completely ignoring the evidence because it means havi8ng to re-evaluate your stance. What is different between arresting Palestinian rock throwers and charging them and arresting Israeli rock throwers and charging them. It is then up to the courts to decide what happens next.

You haven't shown me anything Phoenall. Get with the program dude.

But I have, as I have shown you that you are a RACIST JEW HATER

No, you've shown yourself to be very childish.

You claim that rock throwers are treated equally. I provided one article how one juvenile Palestinian rock thrower was treated. Are juvenile Israeli rock throwers treated that way? If you can't answer, then just say so - your constant refrain of all caps "racist jew hater" is just plain dumb.

001_27.jpg

F150218YS104.jpg

Last edited:
Adele's first treater at the scene was an Arab paramedic, named Muawiya Kabha. Adele touched his heart in a rare way and he refused to let go of the Biton family. Hours ago he commented on facebook regarding her demise (the highlights)-

"I cannot believe I'm writing this... The pain is indescribable...choked by tears, unbelievable.... Adele didn't pass away, Adele was murdered! murdered by a scoundrel... Adele was murdered and didn't just pass on us...

"How can Adele be a living-dead??? how can such a heroine fall??? No, it just can't be...

"There isn't greater sadness, the strongest connection is the one of blood! your blood connected us, so how can I contain the grief? how can I overcome this loss?? How can I cease from crying??

"Adele, my small child, a hero you were, and you'll forever be, in your death as well, I'll remember you even when you're gone!!!

"My dear child, go in peace and rest in peace, my beloved.

Forever remembering you.

Muawiya."

http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img911/5175/NOnF1Y.jpg

Adele-Bunny-Costume.jpg

Last edited:

But I have, as I have shown you that you are a RACIST JEW HATER

No, you've shown yourself to be very childish.

You claim that rock throwers are treated equally. I provided one article how one juvenile Palestinian rock thrower was treated. Are juvenile Israeli rock throwers treated that way? If you can't answer, then just say so - your constant refrain of all caps "racist jew hater" is just plain dumb.

I have answered and told you they are, in fact they are treated worse that the Palestinians in most cases.

Forum List

Back