Unheard Of: Obama Unleashes Attack Ad Aimed At Sarah Palin, A Civilian. Why?

But the left spends so much time telling us that she's a NON FACTOR and should be discredited...but yet they are on her heel like the Hounds of the Baskervilles...slobbering all over themselves jockeying over the next tidbit.

Spare us. :eusa_hand:

All true, which has what to do with her being hassled by Obama. never give a sucker an even break...Palin is a sucker...

Going with the, "she deserved it" defense? Rush should have consulted you prior to his apology. When is Obama going to apologize? I mean for the Palin thing, not our military.

Just looked at the ad. Why does he need to apologise for it? Seems rather tame IMO...

WHY do you keep following her?
Difficult to AVOID in the news; the suggestion she is a "civilian" was shot down, accept reality. SHE chose to remain a political figure, I doubt her PAC was forced upon her by the MEDIA.

With rightwingers you either love a republican or love Obama.
That absolutest thought process...

(A) that's not true.

(B) that's not true.

(C) that's not true and

(D) with you left wingers, it's you either love President Obama or you're a racist. Your absolutist thought process sucks big time.

Those that are enamoured WITH the O are the larger suckers.

Bought into a bill of goods that are largely LIES of a Marxist Hell-Bent on destroying this Country.

:eusa_hand:

I think Obama is ok at best. Not even close to being a marxist, and every time you spout that, you get people thinking you're a nutbar...

YOU don't know his history nor care what he has done shows him to be one...but then YOU don't Live here so what the FUCK do YOU care anyway?

I know just as much about him as you do. It's not hard to find out about his history.

The president of the US and your congress affect the way of the world. So, you don't live in Iran or Iraq or Afghanistan. What are the odds of me finding posts of yours commenting on those countries on this board?

All true, which has what to do with her being hassled by Obama. never give a sucker an even break...Palin is a sucker...

Going with the, "she deserved it" defense? Rush should have consulted you prior to his apology. When is Obama going to apologize? I mean for the Palin thing, not our military.

Just looked at the ad. Why does he need to apologise for it? Seems rather tame IMO...
Because it insults a TP goddess.

Pretty much my take on the Fluke outrage. I use the Palin point as a comparision of equal weight. Neither should be a problem.

Pretty much my take on the Fluke outrage. I use the Palin point as a comparision of equal weight. Neither should be a problem.

Yeah, that's right. Fluke ran for office of the vice president of the United States and will probably have another crack in the near future, while Obama called Palin a slut on nationally syndicated radio. I see that comparison working....:cuckoo:

I think Obama is ok at best. Not even close to being a marxist, and every time you spout that, you get people thinking you're a nutbar...

YOU don't know his history nor care what he has done shows him to be one...but then YOU don't Live here so what the FUCK do YOU care anyway?

I know just as much about him as you do. It's not hard to find out about his history.

The president of the US and your congress affect the way of the world. So, you don't live in Iran or Iraq or Afghanistan. What are the odds of me finding posts of yours commenting on those countries on this board?

I know him by deeds...as to his history I know him by his writings...'Dreams Of My Father'...

And other rantings he has made.

HE is a Manchild... malignant Narcissist...not suited to be POTUS...or Dogcatcher...

I restate...YOU don't live here...WHY should you care?

Yeah, that's right. Fluke ran for office of the vice president of the United States and will probably have another crack in the near future, while Obama called Palin a slut on nationally syndicated radio. I see that comparison working....:cuckoo:

More like Fluke was trying to run for Pope.

Declaring War on fellow Citizens is what 'Community Organizing' is all about. Look at who the President is. He has declared War on his fellow Citizens since day one. Look at his recent attacks on the Church for example. That's exactly what 'Community Organizing' is all about. Saul Alinsky would truly be proud of his disciple.

Obama, Alinsky and Jesus were community organizers. :eusa_angel:

Palin, Romney and Pilate were governors. :evil:

Konrad is a retard.

Umm the pope is against the pill.

She is however the leader of the Church of Palintology.

Try again there hotshot.

Last edited:
So someone who enters the political arena is fair game? That is exactly what Ms. Fluke did.
Fluke ran for election?

Fluke made herself a public figure by testifying before congress. She furthered that by giving interviews before Rush said a word. Get over it. She's fair game if anybody is.

ONe does not become a politician by testifying before Congress.....sorry to break it to you.
Good thing he didn't say "politician", huh?

Declaring War on fellow Citizens is what 'Community Organizing' is all about. Look at who the President is. He has declared War on his fellow Citizens since day one. Look at his recent attacks on the Church for example. That's exactly what 'Community Organizing' is all about. Saul Alinsky would truly be proud of his disciple.

Obama, Alinsky and Jesus were community organizers. :eusa_angel:

Palin, Romney and Pilate were governors. :evil:

Konrad is a retard.

Hugely.

True Story.
icon14.gif

Either that or -- on a highly selective basis -- it's ok with bodey and certain other libs to refer to a woman as aXXXXXX

I don't like Andrew Dice Clay either....but I don't moan and groan about what he calls women.

But you do object when Rush suggested (albeit invalidly and kind of stupidly) that a woman a "slut" who made herself a public figure was asking to get reimbursed for contraceptives so that she could afford sex.

Hm.

Interesting basis for important critical distinctions you appear not to have . . .

I like slutty girls BTW. As being out to stud is my job! And the Dirty Sluts are the only ones that will get a chance at any ring from me! Sorry girls just like action as you do too! Almost 7.5 inches but thick.

And would love to be raped by any 7.2 and above. As many time as you need, if able to comply. Will fly in to the service your needs free. Dinner and drinks included as well a massage too. Enjoy!

Last edited:

As she covertly forces the POPE to try on a condom against his will.:eusa_whistle:

I don't like Andrew Dice Clay either....but I don't moan and groan about what he calls women.

But you do object when Rush suggested (albeit invalidly and kind of stupidly) that a woman a "slut" who made herself a public figure was asking to get reimbursed for contraceptives so that she could afford sex.

Hm.

Interesting basis for important critical distinctions you appear not to have . . .

I like slutty girls BTW. As being out to stud is my job! And the Dirty Sluts are the only ones that will get a chance at any ring from me! Sorry girls just like action as you do too! Almost 7.5 inches but thick.

And would love to be raped by any 7.2 and above. As many time as you need, if able to comply. Will fly in to the service your needs free. Diner and drinks included as well a message too. Enjoy!

Would somebody please ban this fuckwit?

Of all people he releases a campaign attack ad on her and not the other candidates. She is a civilian and not running for office as of now. In watching the ad it is apparent that Governor Palin is actually correct in her statements. All I can say is that Obama must be scared that she will force a brokered convention and it looks like it might happen the way the GOP pundits are talking. This attack ad clearly defines a sense of insecurity coming from the Obama campaign pertaining to her.

Four Years Later, Obama Campaign Still Running Against Palin

A civilian?? She gets paid millions to lie like a rug about the president. And she's been running that racist classist stupidity since she said he was "pallin' around with terrorists".

I know rightwingnuts would loooooove for her to go unanswered because you're not supposed to tell when a rightwingnut is lying.

(the answer is... when they're moving their lips).

It's not about "insecurity", it's that apparently, there are people who actually believe her nonsense.

She could always stop lying. *shrug*

As she covertly forces the POPE to try on a condom against his will.:eusa_whistle:

Pelosi tried. Come on. She told the Pope he was wrong about abortion.

Dying laughing here. Only bitch one could think on the planet who could tell Henry the 8th that he fucked up on all his others and really didn't need to cut the Catholic Church off at the knees just to marry Anne.

Yuppers. That's Nancy.

GGoooooGooooooo Pelosii!!!!

Forum List

Back