Unheard Of: Obama Unleashes Attack Ad Aimed At Sarah Palin, A Civilian. Why?

And they are all to quick to follow her...aren't they?

If she is so BAD for the country as I see so many stating? They wouldn't PAY her any mind and let it DIE...wouldn't they?

But yet the media follows her...so apparently there's a threat that must be decridited in thier eyes huh?

By thier reckoning and that of the rest of the left? She died when McCain did...

However...:eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:

Game, Set, match.

Pay attention, shall you?
Palin asks for both money and media inquiries; a civilian with a PAC? C'mon, Sarah P. has cleaned up since dragging McCain down. Wonder why she walked on her job:

SarahPAC - Sarah Palin's Official PAC
Never fear, the CIVILIAN SarahPAC takes a full range of credit cards:

https://www.sarahpacdonate.com/

Sweet....

We just need your number then...:eusa_whistle:

Where is your outrage over Obama attacking a citizen? To, oh my, raise funds for his PAC. Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!

I have no outrage. She is a target -deservedly so....
But the left spends so much time telling us that she's a NON FACTOR and should be discredited...but yet they are on her heel like the Hounds of the Baskervilles...slobbering all over themselves jockeying over the next tidbit.

Spare us. :eusa_hand:

Of all people he releases a campaign attack ad on her and not the other candidates. She is a civilian and not running for office as of now. In watching the ad it is apparent that Governor Palin is actually correct in her statements. All I can say is that Obama must be scared that she will force a brokered convention and it looks like it might happen the way the GOP pundits are talking. This attack ad clearly defines a sense of insecurity coming from the Obama campaign pertaining to her.

Four Years Later, Obama Campaign Still Running Against Palin
Amazing. Cheap. Nasty. Low class. Vicious.
This shows the hypocrisy and double standards by which liberals live.

Where is your outrage over Obama attacking a citizen? To, oh my, raise funds for his PAC. Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!

But the left spends so much time telling us that she's a NON FACTOR and should be discredited...but yet they are on her heel like the Hounds of the Baskervilles...slobbering all over themselves jockeying over the next tidbit.

All true, which has what to do with her being hassled by Obama. never give a sucker an even break...Palin is a sucker...

All true, which has what to do with her being hassled by Obama. never give a sucker an even break...Palin is a sucker...

Palintologists are even bigger suckers enriching Palins coffers :)

Those that are enamoured WITH the O are the larger suckers.

Bought into a bill of goods that are largely LIES of a Marxist Hell-Bent on destroying this Country.

:eusa_hand:

Anyone enamoured with any politician is a sucker.

creepy-palin-supporter.jpg

Last edited:

Going with the, "she deserved it" defense? Rush should have consulted you prior to his apology. When is Obama going to apologize? I mean for the Palin thing, not our military.

Bought into a bill of goods that are largely LIES of a Marxist Hell-Bent on destroying this Country.

I think Obama is ok at best. Not even close to being a marxist, and every time you spout that, you get people thinking you're a nutbar...

Sweet....

We just need your number then...:eusa_whistle:
Well played...:badgrin:
Such a private person:

SarahPAC - Sarah Palin's Official PAC

Nothing to do with Private...or otherwise...YOU expect me to swallow the same yaksqueeze with your succeeding posts.

IF she isn't such a danger as the left keeps telling us?

WHY do you keep following her? Salivating on her every word in an attempt to discredit?

WHY don't you let it die if she is such a non-factor?

SHE is dangerous to you and the other leftist idiots.

SHE has left her indelible MARK upon you...and you leftists see that as a vendetta against the Conservative she is.

Deal with it.

Your excuses are getting funnier by the minute. :badgrin::eusa_hand:

I think Obama is ok at best. Not even close to being a marxist, and every time you spout that, you get people thinking you're a nutbar...

YOU don't know his history nor care what he has done shows him to be one...but then YOU don't Live here so what the FUCK do YOU care anyway?

Forum List

Back