Unhinged Joe Biden now blaming gas station owners for high fuel prices

It always makes me laugh how when the price of crude oil goes up the price of gas is changed upward immediately, but when the price of crude oil comes down it takes weeks or months for the price of gas to change.

Unhinged Joe Biden now blaming gas station owners for high fuel prices​

Well, unhinged Repubs are blaming Biden for high gas prices, so.........

The Biden Price Hike is literally killing our country, and Old Joe is tossing blame anywhere he can...

It always makes me laugh how when the price of crude oil goes up the price of gas is changed upward immediately, but when the price of crude oil comes down it takes weeks or months for the price of gas to change.
How dare they make 2 cents a gallon

This is really bad... if we had an honest media that would go to the stations and talk to people and report their hardships this would stop... Biden would have to do something....
I see young people putting $10 and $20 dollars in their tank at a time... just enough to get to work another day... I haven't seen that since Jimmy Carter....

The Biden Price Hike is literally killing our country, and Old Joe is tossing blame anywhere he can...

Do gas stations owners set their own prices?

Some municipalities add their own taxes on top of these. Finally, the gas station owner, an individual franchisee or a corporation, sets a price allowing for profit.

How dare they make 2 cents a gallon

They only make a couple cents a gallon. WTF

Very true. They couldn't even afford their electric bill each month from what make off of gas.

Gas stations use gas as a way to attract people in because it's what they sell inside that they make their money off of.

Much like your bi weekly post about how Biden isn't responsible for gas prices, you're still wrong. Despite everyone giving you multiple examples saying otherwise you continue to beat that dead horse. At this point you're just preaching to yourself.

Of course. You voted for Biden knowing he promised to "end fossil fuels". Our current fuel, food, and housing prices are your fault.

Forum List

Back