Unhinged leftist carry Trump's head on a pike at LA protest Alyssa Milano and Throuplet Katie hill h

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“Hey, you know what’s great?” disgraced ex-congresswoman Katie Hill asked the low energy crowd at L.A.’s pro impeachment rally. “Everything is a blessing and curse right? But tonight, I can be here, and I’m not a member of congress, and this a solemn, solemn thing, but I can say tonight, IT’S TIME TO IMPEACH THE MOTHER F***ER!”
Unhinged Leftists Carry Trump's Head on a Pike at LA Protest - Alyssa Milano and Throuplet Katie Hill Headline Event

Maybe they can screw each other now and live happily ever after on their own planet fantasy. Democratic leftist douche love criminals running their country it's what they do best CRIMINIALIZE everything they DONT LIKE lmfao.

There is nothing that can be done to Katie Hill or Alyssa Milano. But you can find out which business is democrat owned and direct your unhappiness to them.

“Hey, you know what’s great?” disgraced ex-congresswoman Katie Hill asked the low energy crowd at L.A.’s pro impeachment rally. “Everything is a blessing and curse right? But tonight, I can be here, and I’m not a member of congress, and this a solemn, solemn thing, but I can say tonight, IT’S TIME TO IMPEACH THE MOTHER F***ER!”
Unhinged Leftists Carry Trump's Head on a Pike at LA Protest - Alyssa Milano and Throuplet Katie Hill Headline Event

Maybe they can screw each other now and live happily ever after on their own planet fantasy. Democratic leftist douche love criminals running their country it's what they do best CRIMINIALIZE everything they DONT LIKE lmfao.

I deplore these things.

I HATE it when liberals do it

I HATED when conservatives like Clint Eastwood did it.

This ONLY helps russia.......

I deplore these things.

I HATE it when liberals do it

I HATED when conservatives like Clint Eastwood did it.

This ONLY helps russia.......
Better Russian than democrat.

They burn and hang him in effigy yet?

The impeachment rally in my town had 5 people at it....but it made news headlines....Buuuuuaaaahahahahahaha

They burn and hang him in effigy yet?
Spoken like a true Muslim Jihadist....

Now why did you deliberately change the subject of your title from a plural to a singular? You get some kind of bonus points for stupidity?

"Leftist" means ONE (1) person. YOUR OWN LINK says "leftists" -- PLURAL. Yet you changed the subject and left the verb as plural. Did you mean for this thread to be about ONE (1) person, or multiple ones? :dunno:

Better Russian than democrat.

Our Russian troll says thanks, and he is working on another commentary so be patience.

CDZ - Russian Troll Talks

CDZ - Russian Troll Talks

That's the only explanation I can put on this. Maybe singular verbs are used with plural nouns in Russian? I don't know but I see this a LOT on this board. Here's a poster who deliberately and consciously changed it. That is, to the extent that we can associate the word "conscious" with MindWaste.

Trump haters in Union Square

upload_2019-12-18_11-2-27.jpeg

View attachment 295385
dont look like trump.....
You are entitled to your opinion

The hair is off. Looks more like Jimmy Kimmel.

Btw, speaking of not knowing the difference between singular and plural, I love the way you put up a shot of a crowd in the street, focus on one image on a stick, and then transfer that stick to the entire crowd. Bet you thought you'd get away with it too.

View attachment 295385

His mouth is open.

I'd guess that's deliberate. We didn't see O'bama images with his mouth open.

6717718237_5905b496b1_z.jpg
That picture was a brilliant forgery

but this one is real

View attachment 295395

Fascinating. So is this one.

Image-1-Coolidge-Headdress-930x430.jpg

Now that you've shifted the subject from contrived protest images to real photos, your point would be what?

View attachment 295385

His mouth is open.

I'd guess that's deliberate. We didn't see O'bama images with his mouth open.

6717718237_5905b496b1_z.jpg
That picture was a brilliant forgery

but this one is real

View attachment 295395

Fascinating. So is this one.

Image-1-Coolidge-Headdress-930x430.jpg

Now that you've shifted the subject from contrived protest images to real photos, your point would be what?
I cant place the face, but at least Indians aka native Americans are Americans

Forum List

Back